[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@seoha *giggles like a retarded walrus* *sudden mood change* *lets out an ugly cry*  end................

ENDDDDDD?!?!?!?!?!?NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dear Friend.

Thank you for reading. and I have to say this....

Next is the end of the story.....! I will be free!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, seoha said:

Dear Friend.

Thank you for reading. and I have to say this....

Next is the end of the story.....! I will be free!!!!!!!!

LOL Free? Why don't u make another story? We'll willingly ready to read it too~~ *wink eyes* *go find another ideas to start a new chap, for a new ff*

*hugs u tightly*:wub:

• Like 7

i just found this kissing scene video between kyungsoo-exo and his female co-star

but somehow i imagine arthit-kongphop in that scene

when kongphop being talktive arthit silenced him with a kiss and as a mischievous brat he keep talking to make arthit kiss him again  :smirk:

Spoiler

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aryien86 said:

Why don't u make another story? We'll willingly ready to read it too

Absolutely!!!

As someone who is word-challenged, I just want to say thank you to ALL the wonderful ff writers who do such a great job and share their lovely tales with the rest of us!  :wub:

• Like 6

** not following the conversation **

The IMDB page for next year's japanese BL live-action (seems like there's one every year, it'll be great if they keep going with that pace) is finally done/corrected, expect that it's not in post-production (I think they just finished writing the script.....) I'm looking forward to it! (even though we won't be able to see it before late 2017/early 2018:tears:)

The IMDB page + read the manga here :)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

Hi all,

I had added chapter 12 on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Have a nice weekend.

chapter 12 (Arthit became a detective here and Prem see red)
https://www.wattpad.com/330013434-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Have not read the story yet? Start to read it from the beginning:
https://www.wattpad.com/323100742-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Thank you, dear. I missed your ff with Prem&Wad so much. Can't wait for next chapters, maybe Wad's heart will start beat faster for his Senior...;)

• Like 3

On 2.11.2016 at 11:52 PM, shivyn01 said:

I made it :wub: I used to post them here but then I had shifted it to wattpad so that all the fic-let's would be together but  then reading the replies to D I realized there were some who don't use wattpad. This is a screenshot of the wattpad fic. 

Here's a link for those who want to check it out there :wub:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/PjCwsv6bZx

can't wait for next one.  Are you going to continue your other ff ,, Quiet '' ?  It's completly different point of view but I LOVE IT ! We have only 2 chapters,  I'm begging you, don't stop !

• Like 4

somebody posted here a few pages ago about the Norwegian soap couple Isak & Even. Did you watch the recent episodes? I wanna talk about it with somebody haha so I came here.... sorry for off topic, I'm just trying to fill my time till the show comes back. 

I already rewatched Book/Frame storyline, the whole addicted series and of course, rewatched Sotus!! come on Nov 19!!!

• Like 5

Guest delightful
7 hours ago, eliseaplus. said:

I love it! Thanks for sharing with us! Make more for us!

Off to enjoy some RL friend times, then I'll come home and finish up the next chapter translation, it's about 50% done right now. Sorry for the wait. :sweatingbullets:

Here's a Krist video:

And a Singto video:

:blush: Just the most recent ones I've seen of them so I thought that I'd share ^^

I did green and orange because of their birthdays... Correct me if I'm wrong, but Krist was born on a Wednesday right? And Singto a Thursday... I heard that green was the colour for Wednesday and orange for Thursday. I was also born on a Thursday like Singto :wub:

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

somebody posted here a few pages ago about the Norwegian soap couple Isak & Even. Did you watch the recent episodes? I wanna talk about it with somebody haha so I came here.... sorry for off topic, I'm just trying to fill my time till the show comes back. 

I already rewatched Book/Frame storyline, the whole addicted series and of course, rewatched Sotus!! come on Nov 19!!!

Me! It's so good! I wish Krist and Singto will get kiss scenes like theirs, but that's hard to achieve probably.. haha

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jia_k said:

Me! It's so good! I wish Krist and Singto will get kiss scenes like theirs, but that's hard to achieve probably.. haha

I think the Asian countries are way more conservative, I think even hetero couples don't have make out scenes like we have in western countries. To my greatest disappointment, I find the kiss scenes in Asian dramas sooooooo awkward. Especially when they pause with just the lips touching.... 

Spoiler

Did you watch the latest episode of Isak/Even with the text message? People are commenting maybe Sonja sent it, but I think the comment Isak made about being better off without mentally ill people in his life struck a nerve and that Even has some deep issues we dont know yet. what do you think?

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

I think the Asian countries are way more conservative, I think even hetero couples don't have make out scenes like we have in western countries. To my greatest disappointment, I find the kiss scenes in Asian dramas sooooooo awkward. Especially when they pause with just the lips touching.... 

Reveal hidden contents

Did you watch the latest episode of Isak/Even with the text message? People are commenting maybe Sonja sent it, but I think the comment Isak made about being better off without mentally ill people in his life struck a nerve and that Even has some deep issues we dont know yet. what do you think?

It depends..if the drama's script is good and other things too I myself don't really care either way most times. In Sotus, probably the best we could wish for is something inbetween.

Spoiler

That speculation sounds too lakorn to me, but Skam is not a soap opera so I can't see that happening haha. The story is realistic - the earlier seasons have real world conflicts too. There is a lot we still don't know about Even and whatever is going on with him must be big, it won't be simple or clichéd, I doubt it. A mental illness of some sort that he's battling with..that's what I'm assuming for now as well. It's hard to guess when this show has been unpredictable for now. I worry about all the hinting of death / a final break-up too but I hope they won't go there since it's in our face, way too obvious

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, jia_k said:

It depends..if the drama's script is good and other things too I myself don't really care either way most times. In Sotus, probably the best we could wish for is something inbetween.

Hide contents

That speculation sounds too lakorn to me, but Skam is not a soap opera so I can't see that happening haha. The story is realistic - the earlier seasons have real world conflicts too. There is a lot we still don't know about Even and whatever is going on with him must be big, it won't be simple or clichéd, I doubt it. A mental illness of some sort that he's battling with..that's what I'm assuming for now as well. It's hard to guess when this show has been unpredictable for now. I worry about all the hinting of death / a final break-up too but I hope they won't go there since it's in our face, way too obvious

I agree that with Sotus we'll get something half way. I think it'll be a very chaste kiss, like a peck on the lips, but I think cause the guys are older and more comfortable with each other that it'll seem more natural and less "staged." I would be pretty happy with this kind of outcome.

Spoiler

I don't know the series at all, so I don't really know what direction it will go. Just from the dialogue and the way they portrayed Even's character, it seems most likely that he has some intense issues that hopefully Isak will help him through. 

I hope as well that Isak becomes comfortable with himself and can be open about being in love with a guy. That way we don't have to listen to anymore misguided homophobic comments like what he said about the dance teacher and about Eskild. 

I'm keeping the Skram discussion in spoilers just so we don't take up too much space in the SOTUS forum haha 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, yokas said:

can't wait for next one.  Are you going to continue your other ff ,, Quiet '' ?  It's completly different point of view but I LOVE IT ! We have only 2 chapters,  I'm begging you, don't stop !

:wub::wub: 'Quiet' is going to be continued but a little slowly. That makes me a little angsty even though the fic isn't meant to be sad. That's also the reason I hadn't posted the link for that fic anywhere....because I knew I would be slow on the updates. 

I'm writing another one right now though so this will have to wait even more. haha. sorry. :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, oldgregg said:

I want to watch this too!! I saw it on Instagram but YouTube didn't seem to have the episodes. :tears:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, jia_k said:

Hide contents

You are right, hard to guess, but still the chemistry between these two actors ( Isak&Even ) is amazing, so natural. And the music in the background fits perfectly, the scene on the dancefloor when Isak is with Emma in one of the previous episodes - editing, music ( I love this song )  and acting just masterpiece !

• Like 3

On 2016-11-04 at 11:25 PM, oldgregg said:

I agree that with Sotus we'll get something half way. I think it'll be a very chaste kiss, like a peck on the lips, but I think cause the guys are older and more comfortable with each other that it'll seem more natural and less "staged." I would be pretty happy with this kind of outcome.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know the series at all, so I don't really know what direction it will go. Just from the dialogue and the way they portrayed Even's character, it seems most likely that he has some intense issues that hopefully Isak will help him through. 

I hope as well that Isak becomes comfortable with himself and can be open about being in love with a guy. That way we don't have to listen to anymore misguided homophobic comments like what he said about the dance teacher and about Eskild. 

I'm keeping the Skram discussion in spoilers just so we don't take up too much space in the SOTUS forum haha 

mte, that's more than okay. A deep kiss would probably feel out of place anyhow..

Spoiler

Yeah Isak will mature - this show cares about those messages, he'll learn and understand. No worries there imho

Tonight's clip though.........I feel awful for Isak, he doesn't deserve this. He doesn't have anyone there for him now..not only his parents rejected him, but he feels that everyone rejects him and he's living a nightmare. Now the clues could be interpreted as pointing to self-harm too

One thing is good......we don't have to wait a week like with regular shows, an event could happen at any moment on the site. A week of waiting with this cliffhanger would be absolute torture

• Like 4