[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, you know, no matter what happens in the show, people are always free to do whatever they want with their ships haha:wub: They're fictionnal characters (what I find creepy is when people ship the actors, and they make fanfics and sometimes very explicit stuff and get angry and insult the actor's girlfriend like wtf :blink:)

I'm a little different I think. Though I watch BL, I somehow confuse the real names with the character names. I don't confuse their personality or the fact that yes indeed they are actors but just the names. If I read the book then it's fine but this only happens when watching them onscreen. And when I write fanfics, I find it easier to write with their real names or of their real personalities and life because writing their character based fics to be very difficult for me. I can never write as good as the author or even try to get the same feels as them because my inferiority complex is too deep. That's is why when @delightful writes her fics I get so so impressed because it makes me react the same way the novel (the one that bing and Google trabslated) did. 

But I do agree that when fans confuse the story with real life and start attacking them and their loved ones personally is wrong and hateful. Its ok to imagine it, write about it, or even made fan made videos and share with it with fellow friends but we mustn't try to stamp our own delusions onto them. They are their own persons and we have no right to dictate their lives 

1 hour ago, teamperaya said:

sorry going off topic again but what is this :blink:

Hide contents

GUNSMILE AND SSING DA FCK!!!!!!! (sorry i was just really shocked? when was this lol:crazy:

Waaaaaah omg why did I not ever see this before?!!!! 

• Like 6

Guest delightful
24 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

I'm a little different I think. Though I watch BL, I somehow confuse the real names with the character names. I don't confuse their personality or the fact that yes indeed they are actors but just the names. If I read the book then it's fine but this only happens when watching them onscreen. And when I write fanfics, I find it easier to write with their real names or of their real personalities and life because writing their character based fics to be very difficult for me. I can never write as good as the author or even try to get the same feels as them because my inferiority complex is too deep. That's is why when @delightful writes her fics I get so so impressed because it makes me react the same way the novel (the one that bing and Google trabslated) did. 

That made me smile. ^_^ You are so sweet. Thank you, that means so much to me!

12 hours ago, germanknight said:

Please note maybe SOTUS will start again soon according to the 

All free-to-air television broadcasters are now allowed to show dramas, variety programmes, sports matches and commercials but must strictly abide by the guidelines for TV stations during the 30-day national mourning period.

please read article carefully 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/business/etc/30297840 

10 hours ago, kongthit5 said:

WOW! The most uplifting news I have heard in days! I really hope they will air SOTUS soon. But are they going to add some scenes to show respect for the King since they need to abide by the guidelines in order to broadcast the show? 

You missed a very crucial part of the article

“Dramas, variety shows and documentaries should feature Thai history and culture or give an inspiration to the viewer,”

6 hours ago, yoojung9493 said:

I dont know that there's video downloader that can download a video with soft sub and convert it into hardsub ;) 

Will it be better to use a program that supports soft sub, like mpc (media player classic)?

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Oh yeah I love bromance between the actors  too! It's great to see that the actors are actually very comfortable with each other off screen and are very close friends :wub: It makes me happy because it makes me forget all those actors being uncomfortable about the fact that they play/played a gay character or refusing to kiss their co-star like if kissing a man was the most disgusting thing ever like get over yourself you a$$hole, you're payed for it!!!!:angry:

Usually, for a quality drama, before the shooting, there is weekly acting training for a month, which include "breaking the ice" activities that actors won't get awkward in the shooting. for example, actresses played lovers in hormones said they had special acting training which include the activity they must close their eyes and caress each other from head to toes. Often, Thai drama only shot for 2 days weekly for months, allowing friendship to naturally grows.

Thai drama set also tend to have friendly atmosphere as Thai peoples tend to have friendly characters. 

• Like 9

@delightful, I need help. :D

From the book, Arthit try to avoid Kongpope for 2 weeks after Kongpope (unknowingly) confessed right? Then they met at P'Tum wedding and kiss? Had they become a couple there on the wedding? 

Or they become a couple after Arthit gave Kongpope his own necklace gear? Was this scene  happened few days after P'Tum wedding?

And what is Kongpope fav food? I know that he like Ice Coffee. But not his fav meal. 

Thx so much. 

• Like 4

Guest delightful
29 minutes ago, hcpoirot said:

@delightful, I need help. :D

From the book, Arthit try to avoid Kongpope for 2 weeks after Kongpope (unknowingly) confessed right? Then they met at P'Tum wedding and kiss? Had they become a couple there on the wedding? 

Or they become a couple after Arthit gave Kongpope his own necklace gear? Was this scene  happened few days after P'Tum wedding?

And what is Kongpope fav food? I know that he like Ice Coffee. But not his fav meal. 

Thx so much. 

Arthit and Kongpope's 'separation' was no longer than a week. I figured this out by when they went on their 'date' Arthit bought a card for P'Tum and P'Phone and said the wedding is next week. They met at the wedding and Kongpope ignores him even though Arthit attempts to talk to him, I like that part a lot. During that night Arthit and Kongpope ends up on the bridge and Arthit 'gives' Kongpope his answer to Kongpope's feelings. ^_^ So to me when Arthit 'gave' him the answer that was when they became a couple... but they keep it kind of on the down low. Just breathing the same air and walking side by side without holding hands is good enough, they both just know that they have good feelings for each other, is enough.

Arthit gives Kongpope some time after that bridge scene when they meet by accident by the drink stand, where Arthit ordered iced coffee and Kongpope ordered pink milk.

Kongpope doesn't like to eat spicy food, so he eats pork egg omelette over rice and he drinks iced coffee. But as we see after hanging out with Arthit he is forced to eat more spicier food. Later when they go on their shopping 'date' Arthit orders him a spicy noodle dish, but it's not really that spicy and Kongpope liked it a lot. ^_^

57 minutes ago, delightful said:

Arthit and Kongpope's 'separation' was no longer than a week. I figured this out by when they went on their 'date' Arthit bought a card for P'Tum and P'Phone and said the wedding is next week. They met at the wedding and Kongpope ignores him even though Arthit attempts to talk to him, I like that part a lot. During that night Arthit and Kongpope ends up on the bridge and Arthit 'gives' Kongpope his answer to Kongpope's feelings. ^_^ So to me when Arthit 'gave' him the answer that was when they became a couple... but they keep it kind of on the down low. Just breathing the same air and walking side by side without holding hands is good enough, they both just know that they have good feelings for each other, is enough.

Arthit gives Kongpope some time after that bridge scene when they meet by accident by the drink stand, where Arthit ordered iced coffee and Kongpope ordered pink milk.

Kongpope doesn't like to eat spicy food, so he eats pork egg omelette over rice and he drinks iced coffee. But as we see after hanging out with Arthit he is forced to eat more spicier food. Later when they go on their shopping 'date' Arthit orders him a spicy noodle dish, but it's not really that spicy and Kongpope liked it a lot. ^_^

I like to read all the novel spoiler from you N'Lin. You just make my day. **these past few day i'm not feeling well too**

Thank you!!! 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, delightful said:

This couple are just so sweet.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

@meifang89 thank you for reading my fanfic. Also thanks to other readers that had spent their time to read the story.

Yep. I am PremWad shipper. But look like it will be more bromance in the series. Though they only had few minutes scene together each episode, I find that their scenes together can make great couple story. So in my story I try to add their scenes together from the series and add my own stories like Prem family and also Wad family in it. Arthit and Kongpope will also come out  as the supporting characters.

For those who ship PremWad too,  you can read their fanfic story by clicking the signature below.. 

I'm still hoping they'll be a couple in the series. Thank you for make them a couple in the fanfic:). When I read the fanfic it feels like a real SOTUS novel with PremWad as a main characters.

14 hours ago, eliseaplus. said:

Please note maybe SOTUS will start again soon according to the 

All free-to-air television broadcasters are now allowed to show dramas, variety programmes, sports matches and commercials but must strictly abide by the guidelines for TV stations during the 30-day national mourning period.

It is really a great news !! I am looking forwarder to when the show will air again. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, delightful said:

@delightful I really love the closing song of Sotus "Secrets in my hearts". Because of the music but more because of the lyrics. "Just breathing the same air and walking side by side without holding hands is good enough. Just know that they have feeling for each other is enough...."

And also "Though we cannot say that we love each other, cause when they know, people may not like it. Can't tell anyone. Everything is already good as it is, our love doesn't require any kinds of words to define it"

The lyrics is so d*mnnn sweet! hahaha

And I also think that this describes me. I'm a guy that..you know.... Even if later I found someone whom I love and who also love me back. Community will cannot accept this. Even parents, friends, you know, most of ASEAN culture still cannot accept it, and think this kind of thing is a curse or sin.... and none can accept....

:bawling:

However thanks SOTUS, I feel like I got a entertainment from this :)

• Like 11

Hi all....I'm new here...joined so I can spazz about Sotus......Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.......I just LOVE IT,,,it's so FRUSTRATING to wait for a new episode each week...then a further wait for it to be subbed.....I NEED TO LEARN THAI ASAP

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mikeeCS said:

@delightful I really love the closing song of Sotus "Secrets in my hearts". Because of the music but more because of the lyrics. "Just breathing the same air and walking side by side without holding hands is good enough. Just know that they have feeling for each other is enough...."

And also "Though we cannot say that we love each other, cause when they know, people may not like it. Can't tell anyone. Everything is already good as it is, our love doesn't require any kinds of words to define it"

The lyrics is so d*mnnn sweet! hahaha

And I also think that this describes me. I'm a guy that..you know.... Even if later I found someone whom I love and who also love me back. Community will cannot accept this. Even parents, friends, you know, most of ASEAN culture still cannot accept it, and think this kind of thing is a curse or sin.... and none can accept....

:bawling:

However thanks SOTUS, I feel like I got a entertainment from this :)

hey me too... now i have some problem and  im from indonesia too, these lyric make me cry....

i just enter university 2 years ago, well named university in here, well thai college and indonesia college quite similar the hazing too, my frist friend untl now.... we have a squad 6 people... once I fall in love with one girl of my friend, then one night whn we go to camp we play truth or dare, and i just know he ( my firned) like her too, its her decision, then she choose me over him, then he stay aways from the squad this make me so sad, i nver had a friend like him then i gave up her and talk to him so he can have her...... and then it back to normal until around februaru after my birthday, i just have a weird feeling toward him i want protect him, its not like anything kind of love, nor sex.... then i cant handle this feeling one night around midnight i talk to him i confess, maybe we must stay apart i like you.... the must shocked thing he have same feeling as me.... then we go a date, no one will suspect us, we act normaly but we have secret behind everyday like this, ist both suffering and happy, we are tested...... with religion, culture, its not like i dont want to have family, i dont know this feeling i just want to be with him.... then after 1 month we break up, then a lot of thing happen, just be together as friend,..... its so suffering seeing him now.... seing SOTUS feels like first semester.... its kind of fun, but in real life.... its so hard.. :")

*now we arent so close, he put wall brick and dont talk anything, well im the leader of some organisastion and he is one of head department, its make thing quite hard 

sorry for long post

• Like 8