[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

13 minutes ago, Theresa Espinoza said:

Hmm are Thai universities not similar to US and EU unis in that the first 2 yrs are usually primarily focused on general courses that are required and the last 2 yrs focused on your specific degree/ interest? I'd assume he isn't starting from scratch but more like somewhere in the middle which would explain why he completed 3 yr in the program before deciding it wasn't something he could continue to pursue. 

idk lol im not familiar with Thai education as well as US/EU system which is reason im asking since i saw somewhere people say he need to start from freshman again

Edited by salz
  • Like 3

45 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah I mean to be specific, the most "explicit" things I have in my computer are kissing clips extracted from movies.... That's it really.... But if I could set a password that'll always be better, and maybe I could actually do that for other folders as well....

Haha well for the suggestion part, I use Adblock, so I don't have any ads, and no suggestions ;)

I have adblock too but as long as I'm logged into my google account (that's what my youtube account is based on) all the videos on the homescreen and along the side are based on the things I've previously watched and liked.

---

Now I'm going to respond to the quote below. I'm on mobile soompi and for some reason it isn't letting me type below your quote :huh: 

Spoiler

Since I accidentally wrote so much and it's off topic it I'll put it in a spoiler box :P

Yes! Love Doom Dada! TOP was one of my first UBs! I'm a die hard shawol though!! (more specifically an MVP). Oh haha I should explain better: SHINee is my #1 (Onew my ultimate bias) and VIXX is my #2 favourite group (Leo my 2nd favourite UB). I think I use the term UB to liberally :sweatingbullets: I guess I should say Onew is my ultimate ultimate bias ㅋㅋㅋ But I stan a lot of groups! Here's some of my favourites if you're ever bored and wanna look them up: SHINee, VIXX, Got7, Big Bang, CNBLUE, Day6, Infinite, Block B, Bts, Monsta x, Ailee, Super Junior, TVXQ, JYJ, Exo.... Jung Joon Young.... Drug Restaurant... Hyukoh... Ah I'm sorry I kept thinking of groups... I stan too many.. Oh another one: History (their MVs are... *nosebleed*) As for girl groups I really like Oh My Girl and Apink... And 2NE1 ㅠㅠ

42 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I love TOP! I'm just starting the Kpop thing.... And my favorite bands are BIGBANG and EXO (even though I don't know the members name, but they're too many haha :P), but yeah in BIGBANG I really love TOP's raping skills! It's crazy because I don't understand a word of korean (like most kpop fans I guess haha) but I love listening to his parts (I love his solo song "Doom Dada" 16.gif)

• Like 3

Guest delightful
3 hours ago, laval said:

Oh hey look my spoilers from Page 22. Weird how they end up on Facebook haha.*

I know what you mean, I found some screen shots of what I posted here on IG too.. That's why we all need to be careful when we post. Also another reason why I'm so darn strict with my translations. :mellow:

8 minutes ago, salz said:

idk lol im not familiar with Thai education as well as US/EU system which is reason im asking since i saw somewhere people say he need to start from freshman again

19 minutes ago, Theresa Espinoza said:

Hmm are Thai universities not similar to US and EU unis in that the first 2 yrs are usually primarily focused on general courses that are required and the last 2 yrs focused on your specific degree/ interest? I'd assume he isn't starting from scratch but more like somewhere in the middle which would explain why he completed 3 yr in the program before deciding it wasn't something he could continue to pursue. 

Yeah I also heard that he's starting out as a freshman again so maybe their programs are more structured according to their faculty. I'm not actually sure though :sweatingbullets: Just guessing based on what I've heard.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah I mean to be specific, the most "explicit" things I have in my computer are kissing clips extracted from movies.... That's it really.... But if I could set a password that'll always be better, and maybe I could actually do that for other folders as well....

Haha well for the suggestion part, I use Adblock, so I don't have any ads, and no suggestions ;)

I used to keep my ero books in a .zip file. Winzip..i think....It was very easy....just create a new zip file....put in a password in options...then add your files.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
  Hide contents

Since I accidentally wrote so much and it's off topic it I'll put it in a spoiler box :P

Yes! Love Doom Dada! TOP was one of my first UBs! I'm a die hard shawol though!! (more specifically an MVP). Oh haha I should explain better: SHINee is my #1 (Onew my ultimate bias) and VIXX is my #2 favourite group (Leo my 2nd favourite UB). I think I use the term UB to liberally :sweatingbullets: I guess I should say Onew is my ultimate ultimate bias ㅋㅋㅋ But I stan a lot of groups! Here's some of my favourites if you're ever bored and wanna look them up: SHINee, VIXX, Got7, Big Bang, CNBLUE, Day6, Infinite, Block B, Bts, Monsta x, Ailee, Super Junior, TVXQ, JYJ, Exo.... Jung Joon Young.... Drug Restaurant... Hyukoh... Ah I'm sorry I kept thinking of groups... I stan too many.. Oh another one: History (their MVs are... *nosebleed*) As for girl groups I really like Oh My Girl and Apink... And 2NE1 ㅠㅠ

Oh well, I see I know 95% of the bands you mentioned, I think I'm getting addicted haha :P Yeah BIGBANG, SHINee, Super Junior, EXO..... I love them all!! But the first kpop song (and MV)  I listened to was "Bad" (Infinite) I'll always remember it! Although I started really liking kpop by listening to BIGBANG ;) Some of my favorite kpop songs (not in the right order, very messy list haha) :

Spoiler

Fantastic baby (BIGBANG), Monster (EXO), Overdose (EXO-K), Mama (EXO-K), Mister simple (Super Junior), That's my jam (B.A.P), If you (BIGANG), Loser (BIGBANG), Zero for conduct (Block B-Bastarz), Jackpot (Block B), N.O. (BTS), Dope (BTS), Outro : House of cards (BTS), Hello b!tches (CL), Call me baby (EXO), Lucky one (EXO), Artificial love (EXO), Exodus (EXO), History (EXO-K), Machine (EXO-K), Crayon (G-Dragon), Doom Dada (T.O.P.), Good boy (GD & Taeyang), Fantastic (Henry), She is (Jonghyun), Hero (Monsta X), The 7th sense (NCT U), Lucifer (SHINee), Married to the music (SHINee), Odd eye (SHINee), Sherlock-Clue+Note (SHINee), Why so serious? (SHINee), Mamacita (Super Junior), Sexy free&single (Super Junior), Bonamana (Super Junior), Sorry sorry (Super Junior), Fantasy (VIXX), Eureka (Zico)

*yeah most of my favorite kpop songs are from male bands, I prefer male bands, even though I also like female bands like 2NE1, 4 minutes (:tears:).....

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Oh well, I see I know 95% of the bands you mentioned, I think I'm getting addicted haha :P Yeah BIGBANG, SHINee, Super Junior, EXO..... I love them all!! But the first kpop song (and MV)  I listened to was "Bad" (Infinite) I'll always remember it! Although I started really liking kpop by listening to BIGBANG ;) Some of my favorite kpop songs (not in the right order, very messy list haha) :

Reveal hidden contents

Fantastic baby (BIGBANG), Monster (EXO), Overdose (EXO-K), Mama (EXO-K), Mister simple (Super Junior), That's my jam (B.A.P), If you (BIGANG), Loser (BIGBANG), Zero for conduct (Block B-Bastarz), Jackpot (Block B), N.O. (BTS), Dope (BTS), Outro : House of cards (BTS), Hello b!tches (CL), Call me baby (EXO), Lucky one (EXO), Artificial love (EXO), Exodus (EXO), History (EXO-K), Machine (EXO-K), Crayon (G-Dragon), Doom Dada (T.O.P.), Good boy (GD & Taeyang), Fantastic (Henry), She is (Jonghyun), Hero (Monsta X), The 7th sense (NCT U), Lucifer (SHINee), Married to the music (SHINee), Odd eye (SHINee), Sherlock-Clue+Note (SHINee), Why so serious? (SHINee), Mamacita (Super Junior), Sexy free&single (Super Junior), Bonamana (Super Junior), Sorry sorry (Super Junior), Fantasy (VIXX), Eureka (Zico)

*yeah most of my favorite kpop songs are from male bands, I prefer male bands, even though I also like female bands like 2NE1, 4 minutes (:tears:).....

I have all those songs!!! Great list :) You should watch Before the Dawn (by Infinite) if you haven't already. I love that one :wub: When you mentioned Bad that just suddenly came to my mind

Spoiler

I don't know History that well but recently someone spammed me with them and this MV *nosebleeds*

14 minutes ago, momobae said:

Guys I made a Sotus parody of the opening of MIR because I love that song I'm debating whether i should upload it lol

I'd love to see that! You should share it! I mean if you want to :)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I love TOP! I'm just starting the Kpop thing.... And my favorite bands are BIGBANG and EXO (even though I don't know the members name, but they're too many haha :P), but yeah in BIGBANG I really love TOP's raping skills! It's crazy because I don't understand a word of korean (like most kpop fans I guess haha) but I love listening to his parts (I love his solo song "Doom Dada" 16.gif)

@originalnickname  *slowly creeps in whispers* check bangtan ur gonna love em *slowly creeps out of the convo*

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hide contents

I don't know History that well but recently someone spammed me with them and this MV *nosebleeds*

Nosebleed indeed:blink: Between the breathing noises, the shirt lifting and the lovemaking to the floor...... oh yeah and the music is not bad too hahaha + they're gorgeous:wub: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, salz said:

Most likely the Thai and most of the ASEAN countries have similar Education system that of the USA the difference is that usually ASEAN Univ you have already identified your major once you enrolled in College but still spending the first two years of your college yeard studying the basics, i mean general sciences and some common subjects that you can cross enroll with other colleges, there's only difference if the school is autonomus they can implement their own system in college education structure. 

• Like 7

Guest delightful
10 hours ago, annakas said:

I sooooooo would want to read that!

*sends inspiration vibes to delightful*

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to write any explicit/rated material as I just recently realized that there are a lot of younger members here. I'll keep it cute and fluffy like the two Missing You chapters and my 1st fanfic for SOTUS. ;)

* I also wanted everyone to see some of the rituals/traditions that Thailand also follows at funerals, especially for our beloved King. I have never gotten a chance to see a funeral this extraordinary and I hope to not see one like this for a VERY long time. Watching this makes me think of world history, how the Europeans were trying to invade uneducated/barbaric Thailand. I'm sure their ambassadors were shocked to come into Thailand and see the customs and traditions and how well developed Thai people were. A little note to add, everyone at that funeral are people of high social status, be it because of their work or their blood connections to the royal family. Normal citizens are not allowed into the actual funeral hall, the government/palace has set up locations for citizens to go and pay their respects.

47 minutes ago, delightful said:

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to write an explicit/rated material as I just recently realized that there are a lot of younger members here. I'll keep it cute and fluffy like the two Missing You chapters and my 1st fanfic for SOTUS. ;)

* I also wanted everyone to see some of the rituals/traditions that Thailand also follows at funerals, especially for our beloved King. I have never gotten a chance to see at a funeral this extraordinary and I hope to not see one like this for a VERY long time. Watching this makes me think of world history, how the Europeans were trying to invade uneducated/barbaric Thailand. I'm sure their ambassadors were shocked to come into Thailand and see the customs and traditions and how well developed Thai people were. A little note to add, everyone at that funeral are people of high social status, be it because of their work or their blood connections to the royal family. Normal citizens are not allowed into the actual funeral hall, the government/palace has set up locations for citizens to go and pay their respects.

Dear @delightful, as a follower of all Thai series and films I want to say to you and all the Thai people my best wishes in those sad moments for you. We, the fans who know some of you, can tell how much you love your King Bhumibol and Royal Family... From here, all the best. I have to tell you I have watched all those videos, obviously I cannot understand anything and more because I know the language that is used in those rituals for the Royal Family is very different to the traditional Thai Language, but with so respect I watched all... My best support to you and the rest of your country :D

• Like 4

Guest delightful

I started writing the fanfic and I got a little ... okay a big nosebleed after writing this first part... LOL! I think I'm the only author that's perverted enough to read their own fanfic and start imagining it and get all embarrassed about it. :blink:

Reminder, this is intended to be right after Missing You part 1. Hopefully, you guys can see it as a continuation, if you don't please don't kill me. ^_^ I'll try to finish writing it before work, but no guarantees. ^_^ 

... It was just after 7am in room 618, pieces of clothing from the two in bed that were tossed onto the floor last night were still waiting to be picked up.

Kongpope brought his left hand up and swept Arthit's hair aside adoringly and slowly went down to give him a morning kiss. He didn't want to wake up the other person, because he wanted him to rest as much as possible. It was almost 3am when they both got cleaned up again and finally went to bed.

Memories of what they had done that night came back to his head and a bigger smile came to his face. He had thought his P'Arthit would be unwilling at first, but once he started to show his intentions, his P'Arthit was more than willing to cooperate. The only time his P'Arthit looked shocked was when he grabbed his wallet and pulled out the protection he had kept in there.

"Do you always keep that in your wallet?"

Arthit had asked when he saw what Kongpope had pulled from his wallet.

"Yes, just in case."

"Just in case?"

Arthit's voice hinted with discomfort.

"I just started carrying it after that night on the bridge."

Arthit's eyes widened in embarrassment, knowing what the other person was hinting at.

"Really?"

"I've never thought of doing this with anyone else, it's only because of you. I'm carrying it just for you."

:flushed:.............................................................................:heart:

6 hours ago, Nana1313 said:

me too. i'm fine with regular dramas but i think i have a touch of OCD when it comes to BL. i have separate ones for fan fiction and for web novels (separated by country), and another for pictures(divided into sub-folders by series), another for GIFS, and another for videos with sub-folders for each actual series (for bts and MVs and subbed/ unsubbed episodes). oh, and one for manga and another for doujinshi.

When it's BL, i need to organized it well coz easier to find.. haha i think all BL lover like us.. 

6 hours ago, originalnickname said:

How do you do that :blink:?? I've wanted to do that so badly for a long time to protect of my .... "special files" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

What kind of laptop you used? I will show as soon as i ipen my laptop later

• Like 5

I found a cool site that focuses specifically giving content for on BL dramas and movies. It has all the popular shows like Sotus and Make it right. its called Leading Movie. I started watching "I like you, you know that?" I'm really enjoying it at the moment. Please take a moment to have a look. You wont be disappointed :)  I shared my discovery because I like this awesome community

• Like 5