[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

16 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Sorry, I've lost track. So, is Sotus getting on air tonight? I'm not at home and does not have a decent internet connection :( SOS, @dreadaeleonkvothe, @meifang89, @yana2407, and everyone else! 

On 14.10.2016 at 7:42 AM, _-Mio-_ said:

My deepest condolences to all people of Thailand! :tears: May your King, who was a great King by all the things I've read, Rest In Peace!

About not airing SOTUS for 30 days... I understand... I think we all do!

No Sotus today. We have to be patient. Hugs for everyone in this forum.

• Like 6

Guest delightful

So I have been getting PMs for the novel translation links so far. I'll post it here again for those people because I don't want to PM everyone. Laziness is on a scale of 9/10 today. :sweatingbullets:

SOTUS Chapter 1: https://mega.nz/#!ad8HUCZb!RNYxdSjPvdWCC82T01RQKIrEvMu8MMg5YFhMCRBCG6I

SOTUS Chapter 2: https://mega.nz/#!LNVUFAYR!Zf7TEhlxJaDKRVH-5wBvFQFrYcRMlKpRnlPEK10-z84

And a reminder that this translation is NOT to be altered or posted/uploaded/shared anywhere! I seriously mean this, if I find it translated or posted anywhere else I will stop doing the translation. This is only for you to read, no sharing is allowed to any other place. Please think of Nabu Publishing and Bittersweet's profits. They have brought us such an amazing story, and my full intent of translating this novel is for us here to better understand the series.

35 minutes ago, delightful said:

So I have been getting PMs for the novel translation links so far. I'll post it here again for those people because I don't want to PM everyone. Laziness is on a scale of 9/10 today. :sweatingbullets:

SOTUS Chapter 1: https://mega.nz/#!ad8HUCZb!RNYxdSjPvdWCC82T01RQKIrEvMu8MMg5YFhMCRBCG6I

SOTUS Chapter 2: https://mega.nz/#!LNVUFAYR!Zf7TEhlxJaDKRVH-5wBvFQFrYcRMlKpRnlPEK10-z84

And a reminder that this translation is NOT to be altered or posted/uploaded/shared anywhere! I seriously mean this, if I find it translated or posted anywhere else I will stop doing the translation. This is only for you to read, no sharing is allowed to any other place. Please think of Nabu Publishing and Bittersweet's profits. They have brought us such an amazing story, and my full intent of translating this novel is for us here to better understand the series.

Thank you so much @delightful !!!:heart: I was about to ask this link too haha. Can't catch up with this forum update each time:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Guest delightful

Okay, so this is how far my obsession/OCD-ness has gotten with SOTUS the series. Since @jaelephy got me thinking of the quality of the film itself I couldn't help but do this. I'm crazy I know. But I found my old editing softwares and decided, even though it's painstakingly long, to do my own edits. I upped the contrast and played with the curves/color balance and so... and I was watching it and thought I would do a comparison. Just look at how nice Kongpope's skin looks in the edited version.. ^_^ it's so lick-able... *dies* I don't know, I think it has more of a 'film-ish' look to it. hehehee Am I going to do this to all the episodes? Maybe....? Am I going to upload it? I don't think I should...  since I'm editing GMM's actual content. I think it's a violation of some sort.. but just sharing how awesome Kongpope's chest looks like... I love that shirt on him, by the way.. he should wear it all the time. :D

edited_film.jpg

And yes, @jaelephy, the more I edit the more I'm noticing the lighting issues. There is no consistency at all. Just look at the indoor lighting and outside lighting. Did they get a bunch of newbies to light this set?

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Okay, so this is how far my obsession/OCD-ness has gotten with SOTUS the series. Since @jaelephy got me thinking of the quality of the film itself I couldn't help but do this. I'm crazy I know. But I found my old editing softwares and decided, even though it's painstakingly long, to do my own edits. I upped the contrast and played with the curves/color balance and so... and I was watching it and thought I would do a comparison. Just look at how nice Kongpope's skin looks in the edited version.. ^_^ it's so lick-able... *dies* I don't know, I think it has more of a 'film-ish' look to it. hehehee Am I going to do this to all the episodes? Maybe....? Am I going to upload it? I don't think I should...  since I'm editing GMM's actual content. I think it's a violation of some sort.. but just sharing how awesome Kongpope's chest looks like... I love that shirt on him, by the way.. he should wear it all the time. :D

Spoiler

edited_film.jpg

And yes, @jaelephy, the more I edit the more I'm noticing the lighting issues. There is no consistency at all. Just look at the indoor lighting and outside lighting. Did they get a bunch of newbies to light this set?

It is very pretty indeed! It's a very "flattering" editing , I really love it!!:wub:

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

What I'm doing with my life .. tumblr_of3oxm6CB41sotx51o1_1280.jpg

You know its bad when you have watched almost everything on the screen:lol: Addicted was my gateway into BL dramas and Lovesick was how got into Thai dramas (GMMTV). I still need to watch Secret Love. And is Thirteen Terrors good?

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Leon Percivall said:

You know its bad when you have watched almost everything on the screen:lol: Addicted was my gateway into BL dramas and Lovesick was how got into Thai dramas (GMMTV). I still need to watch Secret Love. And is Thirteen Terrors good?

This is like 5% of my collection.. maybe

ThirTEEN Terrors, horror movie, the actors and actress from hormones the series.. if you like hormones, try watching it

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, noirchiel said:

Did gmmtv gonna airing sotus like 3 episode straight after 30days or just one ep. 9..? :w00t:

I'm sorry, but i can't help. I have no idea what GMMTV  is going to air, probably one episode each saturday, but it's only guessing.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, so now Chapter 2 is 'protected'!!! Thank you @erngust for your help! Thank you so much!!!! Here it is, hopefully I didn't make too much of a mistake. I have to honestly say this again, some Thai words/phrases/sayings are nearly impossible to translate into English so that it could grasp the full meaning. But I tried.. ^_^

https://mega.nz/#!LNVUFAYR!Zf7TEhlxJaDKRVH-5wBvFQFrYcRMlKpRnlPEK10-z84

And... I'm also shamelessly promoting my own fanfic again! This one is of the Pik and Rome couple from Puppy Honey. It's a cute ... story.. even though not much happened, but I feel it is kinda cute how Pik is slowly going crazy for Rome. ^_^  Here is the link!

https://mega.nz/#!2c8Q0DqK!fulGaNEu7dGwbKOWVdKrrkk-N7VU5RQQ9pLt2BMVBz0

Some of you may not know Rome and Pik or Puppy Honey, so I'll include a photo for season 2 which should air next year. Pik is Bright from SOTUS, Arthit's friend. ^_^

Pik_Rome_Din.png

P' @delightful i've just finished ready your PikXRome fanfic and i did crave for more HAHAHAHA ( next chapter please ) i can read it all day long, you are such a talented writer! I love it so much!!!!! Thank You!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Reveal hidden contents

front_cover_still.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

A small funny clip from the movie :

I hadn't seen that clip before :joy: Thanks for sharing! ^^

5 hours ago, noirchiel said:

Looking at some video.. did the early video when they are casting for sotus.. its funny seeing Krist shouting like that..so hes aiming for Arthit role from the start eh.. lol  

Spoiler

Aw I love that video :) Does anyone know where I can watch the footage from their auditions/casting?

5 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe  YASSSSS. :heart:   That was the moment. Kong you naughty boy, what were you thinking when you look at P'Arthit, huh? Thank you so much for the .gif. Totally saving it to the folder with your name on it that contains all your .gifs. You're made of Awesome. :wub::wub::wub:

P.S. I just got back today and I have over 90 pages to go through all the LOVE of SOTUS. You guys are Awesome. Thank you for sharing so much love. 

Your welcome :) Thanks for bringing that moment to my attention :lol:

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Spoiler

edited_film.jpg

Yup it does :love: The very first scene that I saw him wearing that shirt in I actually freaked out a bit. 

And took so many screenshots. 

Your lighting looks pretty 16.gif

Just now, emmaharper said:

Does anyone know where I can watch the new episode?

There is no new episode this week. Episode 9 will air mid November probably. The king of Thailand has sadly passed away and so SOTUS along with other dramas and TV programs have been postponed for 30 days.

May he rest in peace b6fc3d09fb4731b7d0079fa5dce582a4.png

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

What I'm doing with my life ..

Spoiler

tumblr_of3oxm6CB41sotx51o1_1280.jpg

25 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

You should put all your SOTUS files in one folder, like me → 

Reveal hidden contents

1nwA7W4.jpg

vd2JQJt.jpg

You guys made me curious so I went to go and count my SOTUS folders.... I'm not gonna even send screenshots because it would be too difficult. I have 84 SOTUS related folders on my PC... how did this happen :sweatingbullets::blink::crazy::sweatingbullets: 

• Like 8