[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

12 minutes ago, primeare said:

it seems prem is looking one second too long at wad in the next episode preview

AND COME ON JUST AIR THE NEXT EPISODE ALREADY.

the way they talk to each other is now so levelled and soft as though if they were to increase their voices it'll break whatever atmosphere they are in and it's just killing me here. and i can totally just spend the rest of my time staring at prem staring at wad. as though he's trying to drink in wad's features with his eyes and that small smile that just unconsciously?? appear on his face. 

I am with you girl ;) hahah.

Idk why im like this with every show, i ALWAYS seem to really ship the side/secondary couples for some reason (I was also like this with MIR too with bookframe lol)

Cant believe i have to wait another 7 days for the next ep D: this week honestly felt soooo long omg.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, leno4218176 said:

Please correct me if I am wrong. Before Kong went to find Arthit , he ran into a senior( I don't know her name) , I saw her put the bracelet on him and take it off , is it right ?? 

Her name is Fang. She gave one and did take it off. She just gave another one because she knew that Arthit didn't have any. All of them are suppose to have many of white threads to give to the freshmen.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

ohhhh. so that's why ppl say "richard simmons" ...lol just looked back at my post again when you quoted it @teamperaya

BUT YES I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS!!! THAT UPLOADER IS AN ANGEL! I needed somewhere to watch this over and over and over and over and over again

Reveal hidden contents

_20160917_151339_zpsqcvljuza.jpg

Oh haha just saw that you posted this. I didn't understand it before either.. I said "SO F*CKING CUTE" without the * and soompi automatically changed it to "richard simmons" LOL I used to wonder about that too, but now I know

Ohhh I see. Thanks for the explanation. I even googled it, but nothing related comes up so I was stumped. By the way, I always made sure I look at your emojis, they are just FABULOUS! I even saved some. So much LOVE. :heart:

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So what Twitter has from ep 7 >>

Reveal hidden contents

And the cute Arthit and Kong scene that lagged so badly for me. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER UPLOADED THIS >>

*EDIT: I just watched the video below... OMG IT'S SO richard simmons CUTE I CAN'T HANDLE IT... *collapses on floor* ... *gets back up to watch it another 100 times*

Hide contents

Why he asked him to put d string on his other hand? Is there any meaning behind that?

• Like 4

...had a hectic days catching up with friends and attending weddings to come back here to see that you guys had a PARTY here~ lol

i didn't manage to catch up with the streaming but to see snippets at twitters just left me with loads of FEELS.. why cant EP.8 come sooner!

i am so excited for the beach scene and man, PREM & WAD! whats going on there? the tension and awkwardness with that ' hey i think i'm so crushing at you right now' feels is killing me here

15 minutes ago, primeare said:

the way they talk to each other is now so levelled and soft as though if they were to increase their voices it'll break whatever atmosphere they are in and it's just killing me here. and i can totally just spend the rest of my time staring at prem staring at wad. as though he's trying to drink in wad's features with his eyes and that small smile that just unconsciously?? appear on his face. 

ughhhh... you just summed up all my thoughts on Prem and Wad...:heart:

oh~ @delightful - i just read your fanfic and its so good! i'm loving the fact that its so canon-compliant and to see them in that domesticated settings just all i need!! thank you so much for your beautiful writing. i love that after being in a relationship for that long, they still have the same amount of love and respect for each other and how they are so so so much smitten for each other ~:wub::wub:

• Like 7

I just got back from lakornhit and I have to say......

This episode was pretty disappointing to me.... eh maybe it will be better with subs but nothing really happens besides the flag capture......

But.... PREM + WAD THO!!!!! And have you seen them in next week's preview ???? omg so cute :o I wasn't shipping them but I have to say, this episode + next week's preview got me like :wub::wub::wub:

Next week is so exciting!!!! 

Spoiler

Finally we'll have our beach scene :wub:

• Like 7

Hi everyone!! I am new to soompi and have created an account just to join in the fun~~~  Sotus the series ftw!  Anywayz, super glad that i have come across this forum and this series. THIS IS THE BEST BL DRAMA EVER THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN WITH GOOD,REALISTIC STORY LINE AND SUPERB CASTING!! 

Have been looking at the past few posts and just wanted to say thanks everyone for sharing spoilers, gif, tibits on the main actors/and the show :heart::heart: 

MAKE ME SUPER DUPER EXCITED FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODES OMGOMGOMGOMG~~~  and @delightful thanks for your hard work in subbing the episodes and for translating parts of the novel :) !! Really appreciate it ! Without your hard work, we won't understand this lovely series and plus won't get to watch the episode that fast!

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Sorry, I didn't see that part. Stream was lagging :( Let's wait for lakornhit then we can confirm :) 

Poor you , now it is released on loakornhit.

10 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

The senior's name is P'Fang. She put the string on his right wrist, that is why initially Kong ask Arthit to put it on his right wrist but then ask him to put it on his left wrist when he saw the one P'Fang put it on him. I think it is to signify that they have passed and been accepted by their seniors into the program.

Thanks for answering the question. That totally makes sense. I was wondering why Kong asked Arthit put it on his left wrist.Kong wanted Arthis to be the first one for real.I have to say Kong is really serious to Arthit.

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, primeare said:

I'm never shipping couples for no reasons..... For me they're real :wub: 

EDIT:

Spoiler

Seriously tho, I can understand that this week's episode was just awkwardness between them and no love, but the couple of seconds from the preview, I'm sorry but to me it's luuuuuuv :heart:

AND THE BEACH SCENE *O*

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Ohhh I see. Thanks for the explanation. I even googled it, but nothing related comes up so I was stumped. By the way, I always made sure I look at your emojis, they are just FABULOUS! I even saved some. So much LOVE. :heart:

:D I really like emojis and lately I use Line a lot so I have screencaps of line emojis to use in my other non-Line chats. But I couldn't stop myself from using them here too xD I'm glad you enjoy them! 

• Like 4

for Prem x Wad i do thinking that the sparks is in there, but it needs something to awaken the feelings between them. they're both stubborn for sure and it's gonna be very tough. but, i have a bad feeling about them, that maybe they all end up like earn x pete, you know the friendzone richard simmons hahaha....

i think this episode is just not really exciting for me, maybe because the lack of their sweet moments but i still love them tho hahaha...

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

Idk why im like this with every show, i ALWAYS seem to really ship the side/secondary couples for some reason (I was also like this with MIR too with bookframe lol)

Cant believe i have to wait another 7 days for the next ep D: this week honestly felt soooo long omg.

OMG... yes, it felt like Saturday will never come and now we need to wait another 7 days. :bawling:

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

Is it just me or is every episode better than the episode before it? I'm excited for the subs!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, degevigi said:

for Prem x Wad i do thinking that the sparks is in there, but it needs something to awaken the feelings between them. they're both stubborn for sure and it's gonna be very tough. but, i have a bad feeling about them, that maybe they all end up like earn x pete, you know the friendzone richard simmons hahaha....

i think this episode is just not really exciting for me, maybe because the lack of their sweet moments but i still love them tho hahaha...

It seems like Prem is more into Wad than Wad into Prem.... That'll be great if something happens but we know for sure that Arthit+Kong will happen so I'll be satisfied no matter what :wub:

Yeah, I have the same opinion as you, this week's episode was meh because it was 100% about capturing the flag, it was kinda boring... Next week tho ;)

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I'm about to watch it on Line TV now :wub::D

Oh yeah I forgot to ask @cadburygirl You were away for the week right? I hope you had a good trip :) I'm glad that you're back in time for the new episode! :lol:

Yeah Thanks for asking and Thank You to all the people who wished me to have a safe trip. The people in this thread is LOVE!!!  :heart:  I just got back, barely on time to watch ep 7, and realized I have to go through 60 pages.  :w00t:Yawwwzzzahhh. May be tomorrow morning. I really LOVE you guys, so much appreciation for the boys and so much fangirl/fanboying here to share my love of SOTUS boys, unlike my RL. I really enjoyed the new ep. Prem was kinda shy when he saw Wad at the Pharmacy and I can't help but ship P'Knot and Tiw, when Tiw went to Knot to get the Flag as a student rep. OMG!!!!!

8_zpslzokn3hm.png

• Like 10