[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Nooo its over already!! :tears:

But omg the beach episode is next week now!! @delightful you were spot on with your predictions :o we'll finally get the scene where Arthit tells Kongpope to cool his head off (and then subsequently 'save' him lol)

ALSO IN THE PREVIEW WAS MORE PERM/WAD!! :D yesss, there's definitely something going on with them ;) there was such a romantic vibe with all the candlelights as Prem tied the string around Wad's wrist eek! :lol:. And goshh the way Prem was looking at Wad :wub:  (omggg there might actually be another gay couple yayy)

It would totally be cute to see Prem be the one to pursue Wad coz he was so tough and scary at the start but seeing him all soft like this and seeming to have some sort of soft spot for Wad now is like killing me ;~; ( the actor gunsmile is too cute as well!)

• Like 12

I don't understand... why did they cut Prem/Wad scene from ep. 8 preview?? 

When I was watching live.. at the end, it was there, now on their official channel, ep. 8 preview video doesn't have it.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Preview for ep. 8 is out :wub::w00t:

I also tried to stream but too laggy and also don't understand the languange. Should I learn thai languange? Lel.

I guess have to patient wait for the subbed one..... and I'm dying here after saw those spoilers......

Edited by mikeeCS
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, _-Mio-_ said:

When I was watching live.. at the end, it was there, now on their official channel, ep. 8 preview video doesn't have it.

It seems like the longer preview is exclusive to TV and Line airing

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

They always do this. (Please someone tell me what they're saying.)

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I know,its weird to cut it like that, but I feel lucky to see prem and wad in the tv trailer. Maybe it won't be cut at line version video.

Looking forward to see the hazing team band debut next week.

Good night everyone.

• Like 5

it seems prem is looking one second too long at wad in the next episode preview

AND COME ON JUST AIR THE NEXT EPISODE ALREADY.

the way they talk to each other is now so levelled and soft as though if they were to increase their voices it'll break whatever atmosphere they are in and it's just killing me here. and i can totally just spend the rest of my time staring at prem staring at wad. as though he's trying to drink in wad's features with his eyes and that small smile that just unconsciously?? appear on his face. 

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So what Twitter has from ep 7 >>

Hide contents

And the cute Arthit and Kong scene that lagged so badly for me. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER UPLOADED THIS >>

*EDIT: I just watched the video below... OMG IT'S SO richard simmons CUTE I CAN'T HANDLE IT... *collapses on floor* ... *gets back up to watch it another 100 times*

Hide contents

OMFG!!!!! I think i have a freaking heartburn :bawling: I CAN'T STOP SMILING LIKE I'M LITERALLY PINCHING MYSELF

THANK YOU  TO WHOEVER UPLOADED THIS YOU'RE AN ANGEL  !!!!!!!!! WAITING FOR NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE HELL:confounded:

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So what Twitter has from ep 7 >>

Reveal hidden contents

And the cute Arthit and Kong scene that lagged so badly for me. THANK YOU TO WHOEVER UPLOADED THIS >>

*EDIT: I just watched the video below... OMG IT'S SO richard simmons CUTE I CAN'T HANDLE IT... *collapses on floor* ... *gets back up to watch it another 100 times*

Reveal hidden contents

:flushed:  What do you guys mean by Richard Simmons? I keep seeing it around in forums and tumblr, I know who he is but what do you guys mean? :sweatingbullets::D

• Like 4

9 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@_-Mio-_   @dreadaeleonkvothe  and all guys, thank you for your help!!!  Finally I could watch sotus streaming!! :lol::lol::lol:

These two worked for me though  both are lagged too much.  'yimhd' sometimes skipped and I watched both of them alternately. 

http://www.yimhd.com/tv_online/one-hd.php 

http://www.zaatv.com/one-hd.ph

Actually, I watched them in PC and listened through left earphone and sometimes I watched periscope in my cellphone  and listened to it through right earphone....HAHAHAHA.^_^

Now it's time to watch lakornhit~~~:D

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Okay, this will definitely put so much chills to fans!

Hide contents

So Arthit just gave something to Kong (a bracelet?). And he put it on himself! It killed me instantly. Lol!

Update:

Hide contents

So it was Kong who asked Arthit to put the string bracelet on him. What is it for anyway? Need subs.. Lol.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Before Kong went to find Arthit , he ran into a senior( I don't know her name) , I saw her put the bracelet on him and take it off , is it right ?? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, leno4218176 said:

Please correct me if I am wrong. Before Kong went to find Arthit , he ran into a senior( I don't know her name) , I saw her put the bracelet on him and take it off , is it right ?? 

Sorry, I didn't see that part. Stream was lagging :( Let's wait for lakornhit then we can confirm :) 

• Like 2

ohhhh. so that's why ppl say "richard simmons" ...lol just looked back at my post again when you quoted it @teamperaya

BUT YES I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS!!! THAT UPLOADER IS AN ANGEL! I needed somewhere to watch this over and over and over and over and over again

Spoiler

_20160917_151339_zpsqcvljuza.jpg

1 minute ago, cadburygirl said:

:flushed:  What do you guys mean by Richard Simmons? I keep seeing it around in forums and tumblr, I know who he is but what do you guys mean? :sweatingbullets::D

Oh haha just saw that you posted this. I didn't understand it before either.. I said "SO F*CKING CUTE" without the * and soompi automatically changed it to "richard simmons" LOL I used to wonder about that too, but now I know

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, leno4218176 said:

The senior's name is P'Fang. She put the string on his right wrist, that is why initially Kong ask Arthit to put it on his right wrist but then ask him to put it on his left wrist when he saw the one P'Fang put it on him. I think it is to signify that they have passed and been accepted by their seniors into the program.

• Like 9