[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

2 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I'm back. All ready for new episode! greenstars.gif

With streams, 'yimhd' one actually works... now we'll wait when SOTUS starts. I just need a little snippets of new ep... lol then I'll just wait for lakornhit to watch it in peace! :D

Usually what time is it when lakornhit post SOTUS? 

4 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Usually what time is it when lakornhit post SOTUS? 

They usually post new episode when SOTUS ends. (a little more than a hour from now) Two weeks ago, it came in two parts, last week they posted it a little late, but it was a whole episode in one video. :lol:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, taurean10 said:

I'm watching moonlight.....And I was so crazy about it....was about to get diabetes from the sweet and cute love between crown prince and his beloved eunuch.....But I've put it on hold since last week.....just reading recaps for now...coz of Sotus...This is the only forum I'm posting in...only show I want to talk about all the time.... 

I feel Like i don't enjoy the other two shows as much as I would because I'm so occupied with SOTUS. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

My stream is working really well right now, but I have a feeling that will change once SOTUS starts >_< Hopefully not though

Same here. Let's hope it works well when SOTUS starts.... ahh *praying* 

edit: NOOOOO... it stopped. ugh

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

They usually post new episode when SOTUS ends. (a little more than a hour from now) Two weeks ago, it came in two parts, last week they posted it a little late, but it was a whole episode in one video. :lol:

Oh nice! :) If it like that maybe I can watch it tomorrow morning. Thank you for the reply. :lol:

12 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I'm back. All ready for new episode! greenstars.gif

With streams, 'yimhd' one actually works... now we'll wait when SOTUS starts. I just need a little snippets of new ep... lol then I'll just wait for lakornhit to watch it in peace! :D

Yappss,, 'yimhd' works perfectly..

watching SOTUS streaming now...

tv.guchill.com not working anymore..

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, YEOLRAN said:

I feel Like i don't enjoy the other two shows as much as I would because I'm so occupied with SOTUS. :sweatingbullets:

Just try moonlight, I've watched it that drama really great. Fill for sotus waiting time. ^_^

6 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Saturday is such a hard day for Thai people. We have #SotusTheSeries #Hateloveseries and at the end of October we will have #ThefaceThailandSeason3

Anyway, Sotus is my first priority as a novel fan. 

hahaha i want my life to be hard too :P 

prem and wad looking cute 

http://imgur.com/a/9Ex3R

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Just try moonlight, I've watched it that drama really great. Fill for sotus waiting time. ^_^

Yes , I'm watching it . But the feels aren't on the same level anymore. Me too. I watch them while waiting for now.

>.< My internet is too slow. I guess I'm the only one streaming. :'(

• Like 3

GAHH Perm/Wad scene was so short but omg i still squealed at it hahah. There was def some weird air between them :wub: 

idk if im imagining things but Wad was being all cute and shy ;~; he had a slight smile on his face greeting p'perm (politely now! which means he respects him lol) and Perm's cute face when he watches wad leave gahhh omg :lol:. glad to know they're on good terms now

• Like 9

1 minute ago, YEOLRAN said:

Yes , I'm watching it . But the feels aren't on the same level anymore. Me too. I watch them while waiting for now.

Hehe maybe because bl cp more interesting;).

2 minutes ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

GAHH Perm/Wad scene was so short but omg i still squealed at it hahah. There was def some weird air between them :wub: 

idk if im imagining things but Wad was being all cute and shy ;~; he had a slight smile on his face greeting p'perm (politely now! which means he respects him lol) and Perm's cute face when he watches wad leave gahhh omg :lol:. glad to know they're on good terms now

You already watched ep 7?:blink: Yeah they usually just get one scene per ep:(. I wonder why they not put more Prem and Wad scene:tears:.