[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

12 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Omo Krist and Singto fanfic?? :wub::wub::wub: Or KongArthit... Or both :wub: I'd love to read either one xD

Reveal hidden contents

...and by real gay fiction........ do you mean there'll be smutty parts :smirk::smirk:

_20160824_110624_zpsjegvhqw9.jpg

I will do KongArthit fiction and yes, it will have the really good stuff in it :wub:

• Like 6

U guys can  checkout this Artist(Engnes) fb  page to see some artwork from Sotus novel.I guess she/he  is the one who designed the cover for Sotus novel.(not sure though).I think this is how P'Arthit looked like with beard and messy hair before he got it clean shaved ..

Well.I just couldn't stop from sharing this video.Looks like Krist is doing Octopus dance :yum::tounge_xd:He has got moves .lol

• Like 9

Guest delightful

Just got home.. and I really am out of my mind. I was going to go take photos of leaves changing colors, but i freaking FORGOT my DSLR!!!!!! What is wrong with me?!?!?!?! All I am focused on is SOTUS right now, for reals. I need to get it together! And I rushed my friend thru lunch too, I packed 3/4 of my lunch and now I'm browsing here and eating the rest of my lunch. I'm so bad. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway... @Kate Kang Sunyalux messaged me about translating the live chat with Krist and Singto, do you guys really want it? I watched that a few weeks ago and didn't sub it because it wasn't HD. I like HD videos... ^_^ If you guys really want it.. I could do it, but it'll take a while because it's a pretty long clip.

59 minutes ago, vanyelstefan said:

I will do KongArthit fiction and yes, it will have the really good stuff in it :wub:

Omo yes please do write that!!  (*ii)

44 minutes ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:
U can  go checkout this Artist(Engnes) fb  page to see some artwork from Sotus novel.I guess she/he  is the one who designed the cover for Sotus novel.(not sure though).I think this is how P'Arthit looked like with beard and messy hair before he got it clean shaved ..

Well.I just couldn't stop from sharing this video.Looks like Krist is doing Octopus dance :yum::tounge_xd:He has got moves .lol

Thanks for sharing that FB page!! I love the art! And LOL KRIST! He's so cute :wub:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

Just got home.. and I really am out of my mind. I was going to go take photos of leaves changing colors, but i freaking FORGOT my DSLR!!!!!! What is wrong with me?!?!?!?! All I am focused on is SOTUS right now, for reals. I need to get it together! And I rushed my friend thru lunch too, I packed 3/4 of my lunch and now I'm browsing here and eating the rest of my lunch. I'm so bad. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway... @Kate Kang Sunyalux messaged me about translating the live chat with Krist and Singto, do you guys really want it? I watched that a few weeks ago and didn't sub it because it wasn't HD. I like HD videos... ^_^ If you guys really want it.. I could do it, but it'll take a while because it's a pretty long clip.

Only if you have the time :) I don't want you to overwork yourself 16.gif16.gif You've already done so much for us thankyou.gif

Spoiler

_20160906_194531_zpsospnygnw.jpg

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

ahh i don't mind if it's not hd or takes a long time because all i wanted was to knw what they were talking and laughing about lol but i hope you only do it without pushing yourself too hard :confounded: we don't want to push you to sub if you don't want to and affect your personal life whether it's your health or social life.

I hope i'm not being to sentimental :flushed: because i dont want you to stress but the priority is always yourself before anyone else :heart:

• Like 10

On 9/14/2016 at 9:25 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I wonder whose dog this is... I keep seeing it with the SOTUS cast. It'd be cute if the dog appeared in the series xD

IMG_20160830_204242_zpspyl4wamj.jpg

Spoiler

_20160914_075355_zpsmdi9ngwl.jpg

At first I thought Au Jun was with it too, but that's a different dog isn't? :sweatingbullets: It looks whiter than the other one

Reveal hidden contents

_20160914_075419_zpsrmepqhvt.jpg

25 minutes ago, primeare said:

okay but like have you guys seen singto with a puppy? Idk which one is cuter. 

https://instagram.com/p/BK7cVaPBep6/

Woah just realized I could type in different colours... THAT SINGTO VIDEO OF HIM WITH THE DOG :wub::wub: It looks like it's the same dog from the pics that I quoted above (lol I went back and found my old post about the dog from like page 29 or something :joy:). I put the New pic in a spoiler box because there were so many large pictures in one post :o BUT ACTUALLY... Singto with the pupper is so cute! I really wonder whose dog it is...

btw... lately I'm always running late for all of my university classes because I'm on this thread reading and posting right up until the last minute when I have to go to class :joy: ....so I should probably go now. My class starts very soon :crazy:

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, delightful said:

That would be great :) But don't force yourself tho..... Do it only if if you wanna! Like when you sub the episodes, you do it because you like it, right (btw, thank you for that, your translations are the fastest and the best, no offense to the other subbers but not only you're faster, but your english is better :D) ? It should be the same with everything else ;)

• Like 5

How are you guys able to upload photos on here? I have tried and can't do it...help! I want to write what happened in those 2 hours from part 2...:rolleyes:

46 minutes ago, delightful said:

Only do it if you would like to do it and if you do, I will love you forever:heart::heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

Sorry I wonder one thing, for the episode 6, I'm the only one who have the audio/image out of sync??
there's no way to fix it??

There is one solution as far as i know , if you are watching video in VLC media player then you can type J or K key on your keyboard to move the audio back and forth 50miliseconds.Hope this will fix your problem.

• Like 4

I just wacthed ep 5 and 6.

About episode 5, the competition for Mr. Campus was super cheesy, omg  particularly the moment when the they didn't have electric energy and the students used their cellphones to lit up the room, so Kong could continue to sing. I'm not complaining about it, though. I love some cheesy from time to time. Hehehe.

Episode 6, in my opinion, is the best so far. I loved, loved it! I loved how Kong couldn't stop thinking of Arthit and was super worried about him still running in the rain. My favorite scene is the one where Kong goes to Arthit and tries to make him stop running.

In this scene, I could see his emotions very clearly. Everything he felt was displayed in his face his protectiveness, frustration, impotence and how much he worried about Arthit. Singto did such a great job portraying Kong's emotions there.

Kong_1.gif

kong2.gif

kong3.gif

I bet Kong was super happy about having to deliver food to Arthit. It was the perfect excuse to visit his beloved senior and see his room. I was grinning so hard when he was bonding with Arthit through robots and helping him with the chores. Perfect husband material right there. Arthit would be crazy to not keep him.

Also, we finally had a PremxWad interaction and it was not a fight (between them, that is XD)! Hell yeah! It’s about time. Of course Prem helped Wad. He is the kind of person who would help someone in a time of need. He’s hot-tempered, but not a bad person. I hope their relationship will begin to take off from there.

So yeah, I had this expression throughout the whole episode:

raw

• Like 10

1 hour ago, rae_ai_gin said:

Hi, you guys.

Sorry for not coming here more often. I'm busy with my work as a pharmacist. 

This one vid of Singto is very funny. Hahaha and yes...it's too long for translation but I try to translate it for you all.

Like the one Krist had done last month about the CP sausage in his role as P'Arthit. This one Singto presents the products and promotion when you buy the sausage at 7-11 store.

OK! We'll start. I am sorry I don't have time to put the translation as subtitle in the vid.

Singto:

I'm Kongpop. Code 0062. I ask for permission.

If P'Arthit doesn't give me Chicken frank sausage, Bologna sausage, and Spicy Bologna sausage that CP has changed the new recipe.

I'll make you my wife.

If you want to know how delicious (this one he described about how thick and crispy the sausages are) CP's chicken frank sausages are.

Just ask P'Arthit! *Then he bites the sausage*

Moreover if you buy CP's chicken frank sausage at 7-11, you'll get 2 stamps to collect from today until October 25th. 

(In Thailand, 7-11 always have this promotion when customers buy the products. They will get the stamp to collect and then trade for the premium goods)

Don't forget to look at the new logo 'New recipe, same price'.

I am collecting stamps to trade something for P'Arthit. I'm sure P'Arthit will give the gear to me.

How many of these stamps to win P'Arthit's heart. (Actually I can't hear what he said in this sentence clearly T^T)

I must be hurry to buy the sausage now! My dream to win P'Arthit's heart is nearly coming true.

*End*

Soooooo long..... hahaha. But this was so cute that I keep on replaying it. :wub:

Hope my translation could help. :blush:

multiple *thumps up* @rae_ai_gin Singto's in too deep now with his "Arthit"... :) no complain tho... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Woah just realized I could type in different colours... THAT SINGTO VIDEO OF HIM WITH THE DOG :wub::wub: It looks like it's the same dog from the pics that I quoted above (lol I went back and found my old post about the dog from like page 29 or something :joy:). I put the New pic in a spoiler box because there were so many large pictures in one post :o BUT ACTUALLY... Singto with the pupper is so cute! I really wonder whose dog it is...

btw... lately I'm always running late for all of my university classes because I'm on this thread reading and posting right up until the last minute when I have to go to class :joy: ....so I should probably go now. My class starts very soon :crazy:

even though I've got some allergic rhinitis and not so much into having dogs around, I want this one... :(

or both... :blink:

i'd rather that he did say "come.. ahhm... come..",  and i will gladly oblige... :crazy:

• Like 4

Hello everyone. I have been reading your posts without commenting for a long time hehe! I really wanted to share with you all that one of my favourite fanfic writer has started writing a sotus fanfic! She is really good! Please read it. I think you will all really like it!!!! I think if more people comment she will upload another chapter faster!

She posted on ao3: http://archiveofourown.org/chapters/18709195?show_comments=true&view_full_work=false#main

and asianfanfics: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1178388/their-storm-sotus

• Like 12

@rae_ai_gin Thank so much for the translation! That's hilarious :joy: And I love how Singto has a straight face pretty much the whole time while he's saying that 

7 minutes ago, erngust said:

even though I've got some allergic rhinitis and not so much into having dogs around, I want this one... :(

or both... :blink:

i'd rather that he did say "come.. ahhm... come..",  and i will gladly oblige... :crazy:

LOL ...me too

Spoiler

_20160920_214614_zps2xaewcys.jpg

• Like 2

So I finally went back on Twitter to look through some of the "John, the Krist conqueror" posts...  #จอห์นผู้พิชิตคริส <<there, went and copy and pasted the actual hashtag :joy: (thanks @tammy_P for the translation!)

So I guess it originated with this post on his IG >>

Hahaha there were a lot of hilarious tweets related to this that I saw. But guys... what is this O_o >>

LOL it's so weird but I can't stop looking at it... I should just send this picture to a bunch of ppl without any explanation :joy:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Well, I've found English sub for a small part in GMM live. Enjoy..

@Kate Kang Sunyalux thank you so much...I think it's enough for now...hehehe

When singto dont want to tell who is bottom and top but krist tell he is bottom...I squeal like crazy...and krist expression when singto say he didnt remember him...so cute~

• Like 3