[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Okay, so.... I didn't know there was going to be like 70 people who would want this translation... it would take me a long time to upload. so.... here is the file. Download it quick because I'm going to delete it in 24 hours.

Missing You part 1 from SOTUS the novel by Bittersweet and translated by Delightful.

https://mega.nz/#!uNNEyZxT!yRtmR7t8NzGEXwhwSS05x3b6TK1PvpxXN4AXICE-ab4

DO NOT UPLOAD OR SHARE ONLINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I did this because of my appreciation to @orangesun who kindly found me the link to the special chapters. If I see this uploaded anywhere, I will not be sharing anymore translations from the special chapters.

Thank you very much. ..  :wub:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm am pretty sure that they did end up really sleeping together in that part 1 of Missing You. Kongpope said in his head that that was the first time they slept together after the water pipe bursting incident. So it took them over 1 year to finally do it! At the end of Missing You part 1 Kongpope wasn't going to let Arthit out of his embrace. I'm sure Arthit lost his virginity there. OMG! I'M REALLY GOING TO HELL FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Arthit wasn't as tired as he thought :lol:

haha. So it's really confirmed that Arthit is the bottom? 

@originalnickname

I wouldn't mind watching an uncut episode of Sotus with Singto and Krist acting the 2 hour marathon out. :wub:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hide contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

"Just take these 'greasy' feelings for now."

"Can we change it to 'delicious' feelings instead?"

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

"...if you can do it, then do it...."

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

*screams internally* x Over and over again. lol

OH. MY. GOD. :astonished:

I can't with you delightful and all these spoilers. This is so freaking too much... (in a good way ofc) ok I. NEED. TO. CALM. DOWN. 

after reading this... s*it *not good* #feels

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

@originalnickname

I wouldn't mind watching an uncut episode of Sotus with Singto and Krist acting the 2 hour marathon out. :wub:

HAHAHA :grin: But what I mean is I would like it to be "suggested" at least .... I don't need an explicit scene, I just want to know that they did it ;)

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

@originalnickname

Hahah.. make it into special dvd pls..when all of kong and arthit loveydovey and all.. :wub: my body is ready.  Oh i mean my money is ready.. hahah. XD

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

HAHAHA :grin: But what I mean is I would like it to be "suggested" at least .... I don't need an explicit scene, I just want to know that they did it ;)

2 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Either way works for me. haha. They could do like Love Sick and pan out the camera to something like Arthit's manga collection or robots to imply them doing it. Either way would be nosebleed worthy. :dizzy:

• Like 4

Guest delightful

Okay, I'm going to bed now. I'm like seriously out of my mind right now. I can't even start to talk about how crazy SOTUS makes me feel. How I wish it would never end. Please don't end. I can't live without you!

Goodnight, see you all in 8 hours. :wub:  Hopefully I dream about P'Arthit and Kongpope acting out the 2 hour... ya'know. :wub:

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

kyaaaaaaaa~~ :w00t: :w00t: 

My imagination is running WILD!! :love:  :love:  #nosebleed

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

You're right, it's distracting me from my mountain of work and I have to pay for it by losing even more sleep from sheer wild imagination. I need a blood platelet bank...just to replenish what I will lose in the next months to come!!! Two hours and not the furthest they had gone!!! What the hell???? I wants it...I needs it!!!

Edited by jujumon
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

Actually, they did it ever since P'Arthit still studied in Uni. Yehaa !! Kong truly kept his word. He did what he made announcement  in Cheer-Room. P'Arthit is his Wifie indeed. (well well !!)

i take my word back. they are not innocent LMAO . congrats P'Arthit you are Kong's wife :wub: i should back away...

• Like 6

so i just came back from work and what do i see?

6 new pages.

6! NEW! PAGES!

was feeling a little exhausted but 6 new pages of this thread perked me right up, what with the translations of the special chapters.

it's becoming a routine for me to hail a cab home from work every saturday just so i can change to comfy clothes and just focus on sotus live.

the only bummer is that i have no way of getting my hands on the novel :( 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, so.... I didn't know there was going to be like 70 people who would want this translation... it would take me a long time to upload. so.... here is the file. Download it quick because I'm going to delete it in 24 hours.

Missing You part 1 from SOTUS the novel by Bittersweet and translated by Delightful.

https://mega.nz/#!uNNEyZxT!yRtmR7t8NzGEXwhwSS05x3b6TK1PvpxXN4AXICE-ab4

DO NOT UPLOAD OR SHARE ONLINE IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM! I did this because of my appreciation to @orangesun who kindly found me the link to the special chapters. If I see this uploaded anywhere, I will not be sharing anymore translations from the special chapters.

Thank you so much @delightful I'm ready to read ^^

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

I bet i have a really creepy smile on my face right now because of this teaser. I can't stop smiling, someone help, my cheeks hurts :grin:

Thanks again @delightful :heart:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

Okay... I want to scream right now... but I will make it just in my mind..... ARGHHHHHHHH...... *nosebleeds* I also need *CPR*... 

• Like 3

I just read Special Chapter P1 and guys... I'm not okay. That was so short but sooo beautiful and touching. I really hope one day whole book gets translate. I want to read it SO BAD now.

My emotions are running wild... I need some music and do something (other than SOTUS) to calm myself down. These two are going to be the death of me. Too much. I LOVE THEM. I think I'm on "that boat", where I really don't want this series to end. I'll miss it soo much. I'll miss our couple... argh I don't want to think about it.

3 DAYS, 23 HOURS and 32 minutes left until new episode airs!

• Like 9