[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

35 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Current status: 50% translated!

I just had to come in here and say that I loved Prem and Arthit when they aren't screaming at the top of their lungs. :sweatingbullets:

You don't know how happy your post made me. \0/  \0/  \0/  :heart:  Thank you for the status update. Totally made my day. :wub::wub::wub:

Ditto on Prem and Arthit, they're so much more awesome when not screaming. Arthit is just plain adorable. I want to see the softer side of Prem too and his budding? relationship with Wad. I hope they will show us some love.  :D:heart:

CswfzxbUsAE8wEm.jpg

Isn't he just the cutest thing? :heart:

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:
Spoiler

CswfzxbUsAE8wEm.jpg

Isn't he just the cutest thing? :heart:

Ahhh Singto what are you doing to me :dizzy::love:

I wanna stay awake and be here for the conversations and for when the subs are done, but I can't keep my eyes open. I'll have to leave it for tomorrow morning ;-; Good night *waves good bye* ...well it seems to be the morning for many ppl on this thread :sweatingbullets: so I guess I should also say good morning/afternoon :P

• Like 7

Guest delightful

So, I am at the part where Kongpope is nagging Arthit about the meds. I just wanted to say, I want to reach into the screen and shake Kongpope so bad! I just wanted him to not ruin the moment like that! Stop talking like that! Arthit and you just bonded over robots! Keep it on the positive side! Noooooooooooo..

Current status: 75% translated. They all talk too much, I just want them to just sit there and stare into each others' eyes!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, cadburygirl said:

I'm curious as to why Kong never does the "Wai"? to P'Arthit. In ep 6 when they were eating with the super seniors, and P'Arthit came and does the Wai everyone at the table returned the gesture except Kong. In the last episode, after winning the Basketball, on the way to the Freshy Boy competition, Kong's friend Oak does the Wai on his way passing the seniors, while Kong waited for P'Arthit to come down the steps but never does the Wai. I wonder why? :blink::confused:

:blush:   P.S. P'Arthit's bulging biceps/triceps FTW. *fansself* Saw it at the table when he was talking to the super seniors. Please excuse the things my brain notices. :sweatingbullets:

I think he wasn't expecting Arthit to be with them. Arthit didn't even notice him and didn't stop talking. Also, he's just like Wad where he believes that Arthit has to gain his respect or something.

• Like 6

I'm out with family from last two days, so I missed epi 6 yesterday. All I could do was read and like....but I was totally squealing inside looking at all the screen caps.

Thanks guys for doing the episode recaps and screen caps and translating some scenes instantly....you guys saved me....would've loved to join the group squealing that was going on yesterday....made me smile throughout dinner....

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, delightful said:

Current status: 75% translated. They all talk too much, I just want them to just sit there and stare into each others' eyes!!!!!!!!

I know you are hard at work translating, maybe loosing sleep to get the subs out as soon as possible....I want to tell you how grateful I am to you for doing this for us.... here's a big hug from me....you make the wait for the next epi more bearable.

• Like 5

Guest delightful

TRANSLATION IS DONE!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Okay, first thing first. HOW ADORABLE IS ARTHIT?!?!?!?!?! From the bedroom scene to the buffet line! The conversation they had at the buffet line, the silence, the eyes... SO SWEET!

This part!

K: I just found out that your nickname is Ai'Oon.
A: Who told you to call me with that name?
K: Why not? The name Ai'Oon is nice.
A: If you use this name again, I'm going to order you to sit and stand in the middle of the restaurant. And don't tell anyone, understand?
K: Okay, P'Arthit. And has your leg recovered?
A: It's healed.
K: That's good. I don't have to worry so much now.

THEN THE EYES!!!!!! :wub:  Okay, getting a glass of water and gonna start timing now. What I do for you all SOTUS lovers! :P

Hungry Baby Arthit is so adorable, I wanna squeeze his cheeks. I LOVE the way he speaks, like he's like a child almost. Soooo cute. :heart: Prem's acting is Fantastic here, like he's so blase about everything. Feeling the :heart:  PremLove. :heart:  If I'm ever sick, I want my very own "P'Prem" :wub::wub::wub:   Boys, you all made me smile so hard every time I think about, look at pics or watch the episodes for the nth time that my cheeks muscles are in pain. NO Lie. Swear. Scouts Honour (with three fingers). People might even think I'm weird because I simply can't stop smiling.   :blush:

Bye guys, got to travel. See you guys again this Friday. Imma miss the subs, coz no internet. :bawling:

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay, first thing first. HOW ADORABLE IS ARTHIT?!?!?!?!?! From the bedroom scene to the buffet line! The conversation they had at the buffet line, the silence, the eyes... SO SWEET!

This part!

A: If you use this name again, I'm going to order you to sit and stand in the middle of the restaurant. And don't tell anyone, understand?

THEN THE EYES!!!!!! :wub:  Okay, getting a glass of water and gonna start timing now. What I do for you all SOTUS lovers! :P

big mood 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, delightful said:

This part!

Yaasss! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, delightful said:

This part!

And what do we do without you @delightful :wub:

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, delightful said:

This part!

whoaaaa so fast~

arthit is so cute, no wonder kongphope likes him,

ah ya i really curious, in sotus official trailer there is scene when arthit sleep in kongphope shoulder, how could kongphope sit together with arthit? is it also happen in novel?

thanks

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, delightful said:

This part!

Thank u so much for your hard worked.... really help us too much... :wub:

Tonight I can rewatch with sub... yiipppyyy~ horreeeyyy...  :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, delightful said:

This part!

please do rest if you need to, we don't need a fan who is later sick and her parents come nagging at us, yeap, hydrate yourself more, you will need it

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

Hungry Baby Arthit is so adorable, I wanna squeeze his cheeks. I LOVE the way he speaks, like he's like a child almost. Soooo cute. :heart: Prem's acting is Fantastic here, like he's so blase about everything. Feeling the :heart:  PremLove. :heart:  If I'm ever sick, I want my very own "P'Prem" :wub::wub::wub:   Boys, you all made me smile so hard every time I think about, look at pics or watch the episodes for the nth time that my cheeks muscles are in pain. NO Lie. Swear. Scouts Honour (with three fingers). People might even think I'm weird because I simply can't stop smiling. 

Bye guys, got to travel. See you guys again this Friday. Imma miss the subs, coz no internet. :bawling:

Have a safe travel. You can watch the episode with subs by the time you get back.

• Like 4

On 22/9/2016 at 3:03 AM, whitedove said:

Krist was a child actor. Most Sotus actors/actresses actually have had acting experiences. Some have even played leads before, like Fluke and Neen (who plays May).

Credit to GMMTV:

sMxcShNh.jpg

Fea1ST1h.jpg

Thank you for your information. no wonder they have great acting ^^. especially Kong in raining field in this ep 6, his worry toward Arthit is clearly shown in his face, makes me want to cry too TT.

On 22/9/2016 at 0:12 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I know! When I watched the cut version I was so confused and sad that the scene where he bumps his head wasn't there :o LOL maybe

Fortunately this series has 2 version for we compare too, haha

How about ep 6, is there any difference, because I saw Thai4u channel uploaded both version, not like before. I wonder what's the matter. and I realize that GMM isn't strict anymore. there're so many raw version in DM but GMM doesn't delete them ^^.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, delightful said:

This part!

wow..that was fast. Can feel the strong love for Sotus :blush:

• Like 4