[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

22 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I'm refreshing 'lakornhit' page like crazy... Need help here! hahaha *patient me telling to impatient me to calm down and wait* lol 

Sorry for my crazy talk... Excitement is making me go... :crazy: lol

IT'S OUT! AAAA http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8281/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-6-วันที่-24-09-59.html :heart: *runs to watch* :w00t:

thank you

• Like 5

i was not expecting Arthit's nickname to be known this fast but whewwwww. And when prem helped wad ( is it just me or my imagination or i dont know, i think i love this series too much i may have started seeing things ) was he shielding wad with his own body from getting beat up?

you have no idea how long i've been waiting for a premxwad scene so this episode practically gave me tingles.

• Like 8

Guest delightful

Here's the translation to the preview:

K: P'Arthit, are you mad at me?
A: Why would I be mad at you?
A: You and I don't mean anything to each other.
K: P'Arthit.. are you okay?
A: Why? What's your problem?
K: Next time if you're going to cry, tell me.
K: I'll wipe your tears away.
A: KONGPOPE!!!

The reason Arthit is crying isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing.. just so you guys won't have to be worried. ^_^ That's also in the novel, he cried because the Freshman's actions touched his heart. ^_^

3 minutes ago, JAN said:

translation eng anyone??i'm daying here..hahaha

Kongpob:P'Artit are you angry at me?

Artit: Why do I have to be mad at you? Hmm? There is nothing between you and me.

Kong: P' (Bro) Artit are you alright?

Artit: Why? What's matter?

Kongpop: Next time if you are about to cry, tell me. I'll wipe your tear

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

when he cries :tears::tears::tears: my heart breaks

from%20preview%202%20LONG_zpsuowk9w4h.gi

I wonder what happened. Already can't wait for episode 7!

Me too. Can't wait till next Saturday. It seems like that's all we're doing, waiting for the next Saturday til we meet these boys again. P'Arthit why are you crying? You break Kongpop's heart as well. Poor baby Arthit. :bawling:

That teacher in ep 6 is so good looking. Spazzzzz. Yawzahhh. :blush:

P'Prem's tight jeans FTW!!!!!! Dayammmmmmmm. *fansself*

The way P'Prem protects Wad is making me melt. Ohhhhh I can't wait to see how these two's relationship develops.

20 minutes ago, primeare said:

i was not expecting Arthit's nickname to be known this fast but whewwwww. And when prem helped wad ( is it just me or my imagination or i dont know, i think i love this series too much i may have started seeing things ) was he shielding wad with his own body from getting beat up?

you have no idea how long i've been waiting for a premxwad scene so this episode practically gave me tingles.

What is P'Arthit's nickname? :blink:

7 minutes ago, JAN said:

translation eng anyone??i'm daying here..hahaha

I want to know too. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

The reason Arthit is crying isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing.. just so you guys won't have to be worried. ^_^ That's also in the novel, he cried because the Freshman's actions touched his heart. ^_^

:heart: Ohhh Thank you Thank you. OMGGGGG. Kongpope, no wonder Arthit falls for you with those smooth talking you always do to him. :wub::wub::wub: Tsundere P'Arthit for the win. Hard on the outside, very gooey and soft on the inside. I totally heart you. P'Arthit. :blush:

4 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Artit: Why do I have to be mad at you? Hmm? There is nothing between you and me.

:heart: Thank you, now I understand. These boys are killing me. Ahhhhhh. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5

You're all welcome! :heart:

@delightful THANK YOU for preview! :wub:

I just finished watching and I can't contain my emotions... internal scream... aaaaa It was one really gooood episode. wahh

Kong at the beginning, he was so out of it... worrying over Arthit? ahhh sweet Kong... was I imagining (maybe I did), when Arthit was running, near the end when Kong was watching him from the bleachers, his face... I thought he would start crying... his face was just... :tears:

Seniors were talking to... teacher? Why I have a feeling that it was somehow connected to Arthit, did he lecture them?

Kong taking care of Arthit... I was screaming... when Kong was taking care of Arthit's clothes... when he leaved Arthit's things in his closet and Arthit's face.. OMG and then when Kong was looking at his meds near the bad (or not... I am not sure) , but there... Arthit face again... :wub::wub: Too much of everything happening in Arthit's room... 

PremxWad oh my... I saw fireworks when those two looked at each other eyes... OMG, please tell me romance is for real happening?! I'm gonna go to Thailand and hurt GMMTV if nothing happens between those two because just with that scene... wow chemistry... wow... oh gosh oh gosh *tries to calm down*

I am SO curious to know what did Kong tell Arthit at the very end before preview for Arthit to look at him like that?

14 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
  Hide contents

when he cries :tears::tears::tears: my heart breaks

from%20preview%202%20LONG_zpsuowk9w4h.gi

I wonder what happened. Already can't wait for episode 7!

When I saw this... 

Spoiler

:tears: WHY is Arthit crying? Don't. :tears: 

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK!!!

Now waiting for subs. :D

• Like 4

Kyaaaaa... artit kong... I`m falling in love with u a both... :heart:their acting touching in my heart... kong worry to his artit.. kong happy and smile just seeing his artit... artit become awkward to kong...  I.love their acting... their chemistry too good...artit nickname so.cutee... and kong very happy hear that... love so.much this episode :wub: :wub: just waiting eng subtitle... curious next episode, why artit crying?? Love... love... #flying... I can`t sleep... but have to... 

Cute couple.too.much....  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I'm refreshing 'lakornhit' page like crazy... Need help here! hahaha *patient me telling to impatient me to calm down and wait* lol 

Sorry for my crazy talk... Excitement is making me go... :crazy: lol

IT'S OUT! AAAA http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8281/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-6-วันที่-24-09-59.html :heart: *runs to watch* :w00t:

thank you~ you are a  :ph34r:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you for preview translation! :wub::heart: ( @Kate Kang Sunyalux too )

awwww Arthit :wub:4yajuyo.gif

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Huwaaaaaaaaa....... #fangirl mode on...  I.like so.much when kong is staring artit...  :wub: :wub:#full of love...

• Like 4

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Really SOTUS makes me hungry every episodes. I am not in Thailand now and I can't find pink milk, porridge, grilled pork with sticky rice, spicy mince pork with basil, omlet, and today they showed me grill buffet stuffs. It's torturing. 

Mern kun kha! When I re-watched the other episodes and saw them eating moo-ping, ka-prao khai kai dao, kai jiew moo sub!!!!!!! My stomach is growling!!!!!