[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

teacher discussion with third senior... and I don`t know what they`re talking about... ^^" and kong finally come to artit room give him portige and pink drink.. k yaa aaaa... how cuteeeee... :wub: and kong looking around and see his room was across artit then smile... and kong ironing artit shirt and teasing him.... kyaaaaaa..... artit very shy... they`re still talking... and after finish iron kong see artit medicine... howw sweetttt.... :wub: :wub: arrrggghhh what they`re talking about.. very curious... and phone ringing...  but artit ignore it hihihi

• Like 8

hi! so apparently i've been a silent reader since a long time ago ( like really since the beginning of the year ). and there were so many instances of internal squealing and breathless moments from when i read the spoilers here and even more when i found the subbed version of an episode. it took me 6 episodes to start posting a comment here. cries. but yes just here to leave a comment on how sotus is taking over my life, literally i come here almost every chance i get just to see what have been updated and you cannot imagine the happiness when i see a new page added.

also, i'm watching the live streaming of episode 6 and the scene of premxwad just happened. i need to calm. it's lagging though but i'll take what i can get for now.

update : P'Tum just called Arthit by his nickname. IM DEAD. 

Edited by primeare
  • Like 9

40 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I'll just wait for 'lakornhit' to post raw on their site. :/ (Still trying to watch... XD) 

Why I do this to myself when I know that links aren't gonna work? ah 

Same here. At least I caught a glimpse of Kong taking in the laundry and starts ironing like they've been living together for quite some time now. lol

• Like 5

On 18.9.2016 at 11:54 PM, kyote said:

oh.  every Saturday at oncehd or linetv

me too, before i was lurking.. haha. now i registered to help you translate but I'm poor enough knowledge.. so I'll be sharing the raw file for ep 6, soon.

I see this but i can't find with ENG sub...anyone can send me link?

• Like 4

ok... I just saw that dinner scene in bits and pieces. As far as I could see, both Seniors that are gonna get married at the end were there. Arthit's friend came after Kong and then Arthit came too.

This is last screenshot that I got... Arthit and Kong talking at the end

Spoiler

666_zpsqygjaoeh.png

and from promo for next week... I saw a little of scene where Arthit and Konh were talking (don't know about what).

6 minutes ago, primeare said:

hi! so apparently i've been a silent reader since a long time ago ( like really since the beginning of the year ). and there were so many instances of internal squealing and breathless moments from when i read the spoilers here and even more when i found the subbed version of an episode. it took me 6 episodes to start posting a comment here. cries. but yes just here to leave a comment on how sotus is taking over my life, literally i come here almost every chance i get just to see what have been updated and you cannot imagine the happiness when i see a new page added.

also, i'm watching the live streaming of episode 6 and the scene of premxwad just happened. i need to calm. it's lagging though but i'll take what i can get for now.

update : P'Tum just called Arthit by his nickname. IM DEAD. 

OMGOMG *starts fanboying* *goes crazy* aaaaa XD :w00t:

• Like 5

oh should i post all the screenshots on spoiler tag? 

Spoiler

Prem come to the rescueeee:scream:
CtIU4omUIAAqqtf.jpg

everyone's baby, Em, i think he has a plan to get close to May somehow? *just predicting tho i don't know a single thing
on the other hand, glad he doesn't revert to quiet Em 
CtIVOY6VUAA46Kg.jpg

teasing his P'arthit about Aey-oon (?) new nickname kyaaa :blush:

CtIWiFOUMAE6ixB.jpg:large

yet he still dare to scolds kongpope to protect his little heart from melting right away :wub::wub: i mean his pride:unamused:

CtIWnyyVYAAQKpT.jpg

sadly i don't get screenshot of next week preview, i saw Arthit is crying and then there comes kongpope. why did Arthit cry though?:scream:

• Like 7

I just watched the ep 6 [with all the lag and skip... lol], but I can tell that this gonna be one of my fav ep so far (also ep 3). everything gets deeper, esp arthit and kong relationship. I can't wait for ep 7, since it'll be showing more and more deep progress for their relationship (tho I don't know why arthit seems like he were crying?)... this drama seriously too good to be true... :heart:

• Like 9

I'm refreshing 'lakornhit' page like crazy... Need help here! hahaha *patient me telling to impatient me to calm down and wait* lol 

Sorry for my crazy talk... Excitement is making me go... :crazy: lol

IT'S OUT! AAAA http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8281/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-6-วันที่-24-09-59.html :heart: *runs to watch* :w00t:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I'm refreshing 'lakornhit' page like crazy... Need help here! hahaha *patient me telling to impatient me to calm down and wait* lol 

IT'S OUT! AAAA http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8281/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-6-วันที่-24-09-59.html :heart: *runs to watch* :w00t:

Thank u....... watching watching...  :heart:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

YASSSSSS I just saw it too. The whole episode in one link.!!!!!!  Not two parts like last week. *ran to watch* :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Yaasss!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

EDIT: also @dreadaeleonkvothe yay fellow Bookframe shippers :D i think by the end of the series alot of fans/viewers of the show favoured bookframe more. But omg i totally agree! Toey is soooo adorable! It's hard to believe that he's 20 sometimes because he's older than Ohm but he's sooo much cuter in my eyes haha :)

Toey is so adorable!!! :wub: I know what you mean. I wouldn't have thought that he was one of the older ones in MIR :P

8 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

YAYYAYA greenstars.gif Gonna watch this one until it comes out on Line TV ^^

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

omg thankyou!!

• Like 5