[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Bad Romance, one of my least fav BL couple despite both are good looking.

The problem created between them are too cliche. One want to make their relationship open to all friends and one did not ready yet. Instead of try to talk it out, the first guy just go out all night with his other friends and try to make the other one jealous. So dramatic and cliche. Its so soap opera twist. And the misunderstanding became bigger and bigger and tear them apart. Basically they can solve the problem in 1-2 episode but the writer strecth the problem to 12 episode.

Much better watching couple from Love Sick or MIR or Addicted who try to solve their problem ASAP without delaying and created foolish misunderstanding. And then they will get other problem and try to tackle it together. When Book thought Frame is cheating on him (MIR), it only take 2 ep to solve all that. It does not need 12 episode to solve all the misunderstanding. 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I FEEL YOU. (I think we all do) 

I never felt like this too, watching drama live, then re-watching, then watching it again and it's not enough. It's first for me and I'm so loving it. haha

and I don't have anyone to talk about BL dramas (or any Asian dramas, most people here don't even know much about them) in RL too... but here are all of us. Let's fangirl/fanboy together, like crazy. and let's share that pain of waiting for 1 episode weekly... it's SO HARD. :bawling:

I know how that feel. Thats when I watch Addicted back then. The struggle is real when you try to wait to watch new episodes each week. For SOTUS, though I love this drama but not as addicted as when I watch Addicted.

If you think waiting for new episodes is painful, wait when you watch the last episode. It much tougher then. :)/ Thats why this thread is so good for the fans mania of SOTUS. We can share, laugh and cry together. 

• Like 4

Just saw a little of scene where Kong talked to P'Arthit while others held him after he run around that field. (rain scene) ouch

and Now after break 'Kong visiting Arthit' in his room is coming. I couldn't take any screenshots. ahhhhh I thought I did... :( 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I FEEL YOU. (I think we all do) 

I never felt like this too, watching drama live, then re-watching, then watching it again and it's not enough. It's first for me and I'm so loving it. haha

and I don't have anyone to talk about BL dramas (or any Asian dramas, most people here don't even know much about them) in RL too... but here are all of us. Let's fangirl/fanboy together, like crazy. and let's share that pain of waiting for 1 episode weekly... it's SO HARD. :bawling:

Me too.. recently, several time rewatched 2 BL Drama, there`s Addicted webseries and Sotus, those story very interesting, main couple chemistry very strong and good acting too (addicted : jingyu weizhou,  sotus: krist singto) :wub: :wub:  I`m becoming fangirl again cause them.... ha ha ha... me too read addicted novel but vol 2 didn`t finish for translating yet..so I can`t continue :(  I hope sotus too soon translate... very curious... before, I just interested manga and anime sekaiichi hatsukoi.... love so.much and often rewatched it.... hehehe... 

Now time for streaming,,, let`s trying.... :)

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, hcpoirot said:

Bad Romance, one of my least fav BL couple despite both are good looking.

The problem created between them are too cliche. One want to make their relationship open to all friends and one did not ready yet. Instead of try to talk it out, the first guy just go out all night with his other friends and try to make the other one jealous. So dramatic and cliche. Its so soap opera twist. And the misunderstanding became bigger and bigger and tear them apart. Basically they can solve the problem in 1-2 episode but the writer strecth the problem to 12 episode.

Much better watching couple from Love Sick or MIR or Addicted who try to solve their problem ASAP without delaying and created foolish misunderstanding. And then they will get other problem and try to tackle it together. When Book thought Frame is cheating on him (MIR), it only take 2 ep to solve all that. It does not need 12 episode to solve all the misunderstanding. 

TEA!!!! 

• Like 1