[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I can't contain my excitement... This scene in episode 5 is just... Arthit and his expression's, he's always there to kill me over and over again. I won't ever get bored re-watching these episodes... haha 

(This will be a long post with lots of Arthit photos :phew:)

Spoiler

s4_zpsdzlobglv.png

So this is where Kong and Pear introduced themselves and then hand in hand they go... just look at him watching them. haha *coughs* jealous *coughs* :P

Next is the one where he laughs at Kong's first song. rofl

s5_zpsnp7g0bz7.png

:wub::wub::wub::heart::wub::wub::wub:

Yes, yes... just you smile.

When 2nd song was on.

s6_zpsrpy9r4qv.png

(2nd picture... ehh :wub: *I'm in love* haha)

:heart:

S7_zps9c05m599.png

16.gifloveshower.gif16.gif

Just look at him when Kong was singing that ballad. 

S8_zps23sxfetl.png

asfhajsgfjag 

aish Arthit... STOP IT!

more...

get...

ready... 

S9_zpscuxtdexx.png

OMGOMGOMG  ahhhhh :wub:

This was personal my favorite moment in whole ep. 5 (if you forget about all Arthit moments lol)

S10_zpsy0w0acxn.png

onion049.gif BEAUTIFUL! onion049.gif

s11_zpsgbazuwrv.png

So sorry for this long post... but I just wanted to share all of this with you.

I just love this whole 'scene'. I can't help it... I always find myself smiling and screaming. It was a beautiful scene and Arthit's expressions were too much for me.. aahhhaaahhh (they always are... really)

waah taking these photos really takes time... I need to go back to watching.

84.gif 1 hour and 48 minutes until ep. 6 starts. 84.gif

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, degevigi said:

anyone watching bad romance the series? korn x knock couple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZuf8pBAxjQ

it's different because, they're actually already in a relationship but in discreet so it's become hard when the uke wanted the seme to come out. it's cute yet complicated with happy ending hahaha...

Is it good? Where can I watch it?

*I need to stop looking for new dramas... already watch many... ah xD it's okay to add one more. rofl* haha

• Like 4

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I can't contain my excitement... This scene in episode 5 is just... Arthit and his expression's, he's always there to kill me over and over again. I won't ever get bored re-watching these episodes... haha 

(This will be a long post with lots of Arthit photos :phew:)

Hide contents

s4_zpsdzlobglv.png

So this is where Kong and Pear introduced themselves and then hand in hand they go... just look at him watching them. haha *coughs* jealous *coughs* :P

Next is the one where he laughs at Kong's first song. rofl

s5_zpsnp7g0bz7.png

:wub::wub::wub::heart::wub::wub::wub:

Yes, yes... just you smile.

When 2nd song was on.

s6_zpsrpy9r4qv.png

(2nd picture... ehh :wub: *I'm in love* haha)

S7_zps9c05m599.png

16.gifloveshower.gif16.gif

Just look at him when Kong was singing that ballad. 

S8_zps23sxfetl.png

asfhajsgfjag 

aish Arthit... STOP IT!

more...

get...

ready... 

S9_zpscuxtdexx.png

OMGOMGOMG  ahhhhh :wub:

This was personal my favorite moment in whole ep. 5 (if you forget about all Arthit moments lol)

S10_zpsy0w0acxn.png

onion049.gif BEAUTIFUL! onion049.gif

s11_zpsgbazuwrv.png

So sorry for this long post... but I just wanted to share all of this with you.

I just love this whole 'scene'. I can't help it... I always find myself smiling and screaming. It was a beautiful scene and Arthit's expressions were too much for me.. aahhhaaahhh (they always are... really)

waah taking these photos really takes time... I need to go back to watching.

84.gif 1 hour and 48 minutes until ep. 6 starts. 84.gif

Yes, keep giving me those smexy Arthit smiles and smirks. I love how he was trying to make sure his friends didn't see him 'enjoy' Kongpope's performance. I love this couple.

14 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

*I need to stop looking for new dramas... already watch many... ah xD it's okay to add one more. rofl* haha

you can watch it here, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmbjNywuMq8cxJtOoanaO_Q

it's already finished, so you can catch this up anytime you like. the uke and seme both very attractive and hot. well, i think they're the hottest gay couple in thai tv hahaha.... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKc12BEAMZa/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKRx2xhhIXL/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKGLEsHD8PZ/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKF5SUQBDBD/

this drama have a really good story and they got engange at the end sooo, 

• Like 5

hi everyone I'm new, been hardcore stalking this forum till now I've read every post on every page and I really love the atmosphere here! 

Thanks for the spoilers and subs @delightful @kyote @Kate Kang Sunyalux and for the beautiful gifs and pictures @jaelephy @_-Mio-_ and everyone else! Delightful your episode 5 subs made my week rly <3 And I feel like rolling around in a field of daisies every time I read a book spoiler. 

Also I'm obsessed with Krist my phone album is full of him and I feel so happy when I see him as my wallpaper aw he seems so genuine and cute and balanced sigh just aspiring to be like him someday :)

44 minutes left to the show airing! The countdown begins! This is the first time I've been obsessed over a show enough to stream it live even though I don't understand oh Sotus what have you done to me. This show seems so mature compared to many other BLs and the progression of the romance is just right I love the tension between people who have yet to realise how much they'll mean to each other and the body language and acting is so cute zz once a week is not enough zzzz

ps. do you think Em already knows about Kong liking Arthit? http://imgur.com/a/ezztZ

Edited by cakeee
  • Like 7

56 minutes ago, degevigi said:

anyone watching bad romance the series? korn x knock couple https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZuf8pBAxjQ

it's different because, they're actually already in a relationship but in discreet so it's become hard when the uke wanted the seme to come out. it's cute yet complicated with happy ending hahaha...

i used to watch the BL cut version. i found the story so round about-ish that's why i stopped. i might go back to it when i don't have anything to watch.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, delightful said:

OMG! That's the outfit! Arthit wears that to the wedding and runs after Kongpope! He's soooooooooo cute! Adorable!! Faint!!! The red tie!! That reminds me of one part during the wedding! Remember this is during when they are supposedly 'separated' so they aren't supposed to talk to each other. But Arthit was so sad and wanted to make up but he didn't know how to go about it so this is his pathetic attempt.

Hide contents

They all arrive at the wedding place and they take photos, So P'Phone and P'Tum wants all the under classmates with the same numbers to take a photo. They all squeeze into the frame and Arthit gets a sniff of a familiar cologne! And sure enough he was next to Kongpope! They smile for the camera, but Arthit's smile looks weird in all of them. So Arthit wants to forget his feelings, but he isn't able to forget anything. To make it worse even though Kongpope is next to him, he felt so far away. So they finish taking the photos and Kongpope turns around right away, the smell of his cologne was disappearing slowing, creating loneliness all around Arthit. It was too much to bear. 

"Kongpope," before he knew it Arthit's hand extended out and grabbed Kongpope's jacket. But once he figured out what he had done, he let go quickly. It was too late, Kongpope turned around and answered. 

"Yes?"

"Are.. you.. doing well?" Arthit knew it was the stupidest greeting, but it was all he could think of.

"Yes."

"Well... today's party is pretty, don't you think?" 

"Yes."

"Well... the theme for the party is red.. it was hard to find a red shirt, right? So all I could find was a red tie," Arthit added an awkward laugh. His body language was also very awkward to the point where Kongpope could only sigh.

"P'Arthit, I know it's uncomfortable for you. If you have to force yourself, then you don't have to talk to me."

Those words made Arthit look up and eye Kongpope in the eyes. And of course Kongpope never avoids his eyes. Arthit could clearly see.... they weren't eyes that were trying to ignore him, but they showed that Kongpope was tired, neglected, and in pain.  Just like the words that Kongpope spoke, even if it was soft like a whisper, it was loud with emotions.

"If you continue like this, it's like giving me hope," Kongpope turned around and walked away.

Arthit couldn't find any more reason to hold him back at that moment. It wasn't that he didn't want to stop Kongpope, because it wasn't only him that was hurting. Kongpope was hurting just as much as him. 

Both of them were uncomfortable, tortured, and very much in pain, because of their uncertain status.

Hahahaha, Kongpope's very short answers made me feel so good. So now we see how to torment someone like Arthit, just don't talk to him much! LOL!

OMGGGG!!!! That spoiler just about kills me with the feeeeels. @delightful, TQ so so much for sharing the spoilers from the book. Oh P'Arthit and Kongpope, you guys are torturing me every week, you have no idea.  I wait until the next episode so I can breathe, then you guys killed it with your acting and I have to wait until the next week again so I can breathe for just one precious hour and the waiting game begins all over again, which is like cruel and unusual punishment (watching it only ONCE a week!). I need at least twice, pleople at GMMTV.  :bawling:  While waiting for you guys to make me feel like never before when watching a BL series (SERIOUSLY!), I'll just have to contend myself with the previous episodes and fangirling with the rest of the gangs here, I can't do it in my Real Life (no one I know watches BL). Just kill me now. :bawling: Less than an hour to go. :heart:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Personally I like this series, but get ready for a lot of Angst. Korn and Knock are already in a relationship and living together, but because Korn is hiding his relationship with Knock, that makes Knock feels insecure when he saw Korn acting like he's single and going out with girls. It's fun though and they have a Happy Ending which is Totally Adorable and Sweet, which I Absolutely LOVE  :blush:  because most of the BL that I watch or read just had very sad endings, even if those sad ending are so unrealistic. I can't understand why the authors can't let these guys be happy. UGHHHH. :expressionless:

But you might want to watch some of the earlier episodes just to get some understanding of what it's about, although they are not subbed (only the BL part are subbed in the links given above, the only eng subbed available out there at the mo.) Feel free to ask if you don't want to watch it but just want to get some background idea of what's it's about. :)

P.S. :heart:  :wub:  WELCOME to all the newcomers. Come and join in the fun that is the SOTUS boys.   :heart::wub:

P.P.S. Thank you to causatious on twitter (I don't know your handle here on soompi) for the tut on making gifs. I've left fanart making for sometime, since PS 4 came out, so I was a bit rusty but was able to make my profile gif, so thank you. :heart::wub:

Welcome hug to all from P'Arthit and Kongpope. :D

CtH9ZL8VMAA8fqc.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, degevigi said:

Knock's actions were very petty but I do understand where he's coming from. And it was worth it in the end.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

OMGGGG!!!! That spoiler just about kills me with the feeeeels. @delightful, TQ so so much for sharing the spoilers from the book. Oh P'Arthit and Kongpope, you guys are torturing me every week, you have no idea.  I wait until the next episode so I can breathe, then you guys killed it with your acting and I have to wait until the next week again so I can breathe for just one precious hour and the waiting game begins all over again, which is like cruel and unusual punishment (watching it only ONCE a week!). I need at least twice, pleople at GMMTV.  :bawling:  While waiting for you guys to make me feel like never before when watching a BL series (SERIOUSLY!), I'll just have to content myself with the previous episodes and fangirling with the rest of the gangs here, I can't do it in my Real Life (no one I know watches BL). Just kill me now. :bawling: Less than an hour to go. :heart:

I FEEL YOU. (I think we all do) 

I never felt like this too, watching drama live, then re-watching, then watching it again and it's not enough. It's first for me and I'm so loving it. haha

and I don't have anyone to talk about BL dramas (or any Asian dramas, most people here don't even know much about them) in RL too... but here are all of us. Let's fangirl/fanboy together, like crazy. and let's share that pain of waiting for 1 episode weekly... it's SO HARD. :bawling:

• Like 9

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, cakeee said:

hi everyone I'm new, been hardcore stalking this forum till now I've read every post on every page and I really love the atmosphere here! 

Thanks for the spoilers and subs @delightful @kyote @Kate Kang Sunyalux and for the beautiful gifs and pictures @jaelephy @_-Mio-_ and everyone else! Delightful your episode 5 subs made my week rly <3 And I feel like rolling around in a field of daisies every time I read a book spoiler. 

Also I'm obsessed with Krist my phone album is full of him and I feel so happy when I see him as my wallpaper aw he seems so genuine and cute and balanced sigh just aspiring to be like him someday :)

44 minutes left to the show airing! The countdown begins! This is the first time I've been obsessed over a show enough to stream it live even though I don't understand oh Sotus what have you done to me. This show seems so mature compared to many other BLs and the progression of the romance is just right I love the tension between people who have yet to realise how much they'll mean to each other and the body language and acting is so cute zz once a week is not enough zzzz

ps. do you think Em already knows about Kong liking Arthit? http://imgur.com/a/ezztZ

You're welcome!!!!! Here is a present for you for joining us!!! http://i66.-/j74u9l.png

Edited by delightful
picture won't show!

6 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

These are all of the places that I know of for streaming it:

http://www.onehd.net/live 
http://www.zaatv.com/one-hd.php 
http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html

Hopefully at least one of them will work for you :) 

bumping this up. :D 

It seems that only link 2 works for me now, it lags a lot, but works.

Link 3 that was the best won't even load... soooo slow :tears:

• Like 3