[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I LOVE PUPPY HONEY!! So excited for season 2! And yes Gun/Rome is the cutest thing ever!!! I just watched Blue Hour because of him (it's really good but very confusing... well at least I was very confused when I first watched it :sweatingbullets:). 

...but actually, just look at all the cute :wub::wub::wub:

Hide contents

Rome%20so%20cute%202%20long_zpsastpfdom. 

...and 

OMO%20NOSEBLEEED%20HOLYYFFFFFFFFKS_zpsw1

feeac05cfc6c0d8f772532ccfeb84983.png

I haven't seen the other 2 parts yet actually :sweatingbullets: so I'm not sure if they're good. They don't have any BL though.

omg!!!! i honestly want gun to only play gay characters lmao

• Like 2

btw since i'm new and dont really know how soompi forum works, i wanna ask you guys something..

i've liked some posts here in order to mark it in my profile activities so i can track it again but my profile said i got no activities yet so i cant see posts that i liked..

anyone knows how to track those posts i liked? thankyou guys

:heart:

• Like 5

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I guess this is P'Tum at the restaurant scene.

CtHM1YLWgAA7LX5.jpg

and this pic from Krist. I think it's from the wedding scene.

CtHM2R-WYAA9HMn.jpg

OMG! That's the outfit! Arthit wears that to the wedding and runs after Kongpope! He's soooooooooo cute! Adorable!! Faint!!! The red tie!! That reminds me of one part during the wedding! Remember this is during when they are supposedly 'separated' so they aren't supposed to talk to each other. But Arthit was so sad and wanted to make up but he didn't know how to go about it so this is his pathetic attempt.

They all arrive at the wedding place and they take photos, So P'Phone and P'Tum wants all the under classmates with the same numbers to take a photo. They all squeeze into the frame and Arthit gets a sniff of a familiar cologne! And sure enough he was next to Kongpope! They smile for the camera, but Arthit's smile looks weird in all of them. So Arthit wants to forget his feelings, but he isn't able to forget anything. To make it worse even though Kongpope is next to him, he felt so far away. So they finish taking the photos and Kongpope turns around right away, the smell of his cologne was disappearing slowing, creating loneliness all around Arthit. It was too much to bear. 

"Kongpope," before he knew it Arthit's hand extended out and grabbed Kongpope's jacket. But once he figured out what he had done, he let go quickly. It was too late, Kongpope turned around and answered. 

"Yes?"

"Are.. you.. doing well?" Arthit knew it was the stupidest greeting, but it was all he could think of.

"Yes."

"Well... today's party is pretty, don't you think?" 

"Yes."

"Well... the theme for the party is red.. it was hard to find a red shirt, right? So all I could find was a red tie," Arthit added an awkward laugh. His body language was also very awkward to the point where Kongpope could only sigh.

"P'Arthit, I know it's uncomfortable for you. If you have to force yourself, then you don't have to talk to me."

Those words made Arthit look up and eye Kongpope in the eyes. And of course Kongpope never avoids his eyes. Arthit could clearly see.... they weren't eyes that were trying to ignore him, but they showed that Kongpope was tired, neglected, and in pain.  Just like the words that Kongpope spoke, even if it was soft like a whisper, it was loud with emotions.

"If you continue like this, it's like giving me hope," Kongpope turned around and walked away.

Arthit couldn't find any more reason to hold him back at that moment. It wasn't that he didn't want to stop Kongpope, because it wasn't only him that was hurting. Kongpope was hurting just as much as him. 

Both of them were uncomfortable, tortured, and very much in pain, because of their uncertain status.

Hahahaha, Kongpope's very short answers made me feel so good. So now we see how to torment someone like Arthit, just don't talk to him much! LOL!

This is a good one... haha Arthit... Arthit... tsk tsk tsk lol

Spoiler

S1_zpsfhskfuta.png

S2_zps5o8nlynt.png

"or do you want to go look at the stars?"

Yes, he definitely wants to go look at the "Stars"... especially one in particular. hahahuh.gif

onion049.gif

12 minutes ago, JACKSONSEHUN said:

hello guys.. i've been lurking this thread from the 1st page till this very last page lol

and finally i made my first ever post here..

hope y'all okay if i join :) 

Welcome :D ofc we are ok. <3 

• Like 6

20 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Em is soooo cute. That scene with him and May, ahhh such a cutie. Just look at him... so shy. I think his heart is beating like crazy and I kinda understand him why he couldn't touch her cheek... why he did it the way he did... hopefully May will see this sweet boy and move to love him/see him/look at him and not Kong. I just don't want his heart broken.... he doesn't deserve that. (When their scene was on, 'Secret in My Heart' starts playing with subs and I'm melting... love that song SO much. Thanks once again to delightful for subs and MV :wub:)

Btw guys what's name of the song that plays every time we get back from 'breaks? I was meaning to ask this couple of days ago. 4fvgdaq_th.gif

In order for her to go to Em, she must first be able to witness a Kong/Arthit liplock session. lol

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Reveal hidden contents

S1_zpsfhskfuta.png

S2_zps5o8nlynt.png

Yes, he definitely wants to go look at the "Stars"... especially one in particular. hahahuh.gif

onion049.gif

Welcome :D ofc we are ok. <3 

He doesn't want to see the stars. He only wants the moon he liked on Facebook. lol

@JACKSONSEHUN Welcome to this growing family!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Reveal hidden contents

S1_zpsfhskfuta.png

S2_zps5o8nlynt.png

onion049.gif

shouldn't the boy is the moon and the girl is the star? :huh: but we know which one arthit want to see right ;)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, fani308 said:

shouldn't the boy is the moon and the girl is the star? :huh: but we know which one arthit want to see right ;)

That's why I added Stars under ' " '. :P We all know who is he going to see. :P 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG! That's the outfit! Arthit wears that to the wedding and runs after Kongpope! He's soooooooooo cute! Adorable!! Faint!!! The red tie!! That reminds me of one part during the wedding! Remember this is during when they are supposedly 'separated' so they aren't supposed to talk to each other. But Arthit was so sad and wanted to make up but he didn't know how to go about it so this is his pathetic attempt.

Reveal hidden contents

They all arrive at the wedding place and they take photos, So P'Phone and P'Tum wants all the under classmates with the same numbers to take a photo. They all squeeze into the frame and Arthit gets a sniff of a familiar cologne! And sure enough he was next to Kongpope! They smile for the camera, but Arthit's smile looks weird in all of them. So Arthit wants to forget his feelings, but he isn't able to forget anything. To make it worse even though Kongpope is next to him, he felt so far away. So they finish taking the photos and Kongpope turns around right away, the smell of his cologne was disappearing slowing, creating loneliness all around Arthit. It was too much to bear. 

"Kongpope," before he knew it Arthit's hand extended out and grabbed Kongpope's jacket. But once he figured out what he had done, he let go quickly. It was too late, Kongpope turned around and answered. 

"Yes?"

"Are.. you.. doing well?" Arthit knew it was the stupidest greeting, but it was all he could think of.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Well... the theme for the party is red.. it was hard to find a red shirt, right? So all I could find was a red tie," Arthit added an awkward laugh. His body language was also very awkward to the point where Kongpope could only sigh.

"P'Arthit, I know it's uncomfortable for you. If you have to force yourself, then you don't have to talk to me."

Those words made Arthit look up and eye Kongpope in the eyes. And of course Kongpope never avoids his eyes. Arthit could clearly see.... they weren't eyes that were trying to ignore him, but they showed that Kongpope was tired, neglected, and in pain.  Just like the words that Kongpope spoke, even if it was soft like a whisper, it was loud with emotions.

"If you continue like this, it's like giving me hope," Kongpope turned around and walked away.

Arthit couldn't find any more reason to hold him back at that moment. It wasn't that he didn't want to stop Kongpope, because it wasn't only him that was hurting. Kongpope was hurting just as much as him. 

Both of them were uncomfortable, tortured, and very much in pain, because of their uncertain status.

Hahahaha, Kongpope's very short answers made me feel so good. So now we see how to torment someone like Arthit, just don't talk to him much! LOL!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Soooo much feels!!!!! we getting closer to this scene! and tonight episode gonna be so cute as well!! :w00t:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Why is there no thread for Puppy Honey... ugh I watched 3 episodes yesterday and...

Hide contents

GOSH I LOVE THEM. Both couple, Porsche/Emma and Rome/Pick.

Rome is all shy and everything on the outside, when you see him you think he's sooo shy and he fears everything, but boy are you wrong, he's the one that made Emma join the club and I'm guessing he has his beautiful eyes on someone... Rome is one bad boy that I absolutely love. Just look at him smiling when he and Pick were taking pictures and taking all those 'compliments'. hahaha I can't... I love him. ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM. It's such a pity that there are only 6 episodes.... not enough of Rome for me. Can't wait to see things progressing with Rome/Pick. I already see Rome making Pick his. XD

Porsche is just a funny character, who wouldn't fall for him? P'Doggy is THE BEST. <3 

Emma and Rome's friendship. <3 

ok, one more thing about Rome... when Porsche and Pick tried to separate Emma and Rome, after they did it, Pick was talking to Rome and then when Pick asked Rome about does he have feelings for Emma or something like that and Rome was just about to say that he likes... guys. But he didn't. ahhh Pick beware, your heart will be stolen soon.

Btw, did anyone see other 2 parts in 'Senior Secret Love' series, are they good?? No BL couple there?

I like the scene where they were splattered with paint and have to wash it off and at the ending part where they packed the things in their clubroom and Pick was feeling hot so he started unbuttoning his shirt and Rome said something squeal-worthy. Hahaha. I don't why but the way he said it got to me.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, greenfan said:

So I know I've told you that I will watch Puppy Honey today and try watching Sotus' episode 6 live stream later. But guess what, I'm stuck at work! :bawling: But I will try to squeeze it in. I know @meifang89 wil be waiting for our spoilers and I don't want to miss the newest scenes with Em :) I know we all love Kong and Arthit here but who else here is following Em? Represent, guys! :blush:

I didn't like Em at first but when I knew about his "Kao" days with Tawan(Pete), he made me like him. I'm not really a fan but I appreciate him. hehehe

• Like 3

• 48 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

OMG!!! The feels.... thank you so so much for all the novel's spoilers!! But now i want to read the novel translation so so bad T.T  I really wished i could understand Thai now. Hope nobu publishing will approve fanbase translation *finger-crossed* 

• Wonder why none of these wedding and bridge scene are on the trailer? Maybe they wish to keep the best scenes until its official airtime to give us big surprise ^//^

• Like 2

Can I just say, that i absolutely love this community right now?? :D

Thank you to everyone for sharing all their lil tid-bits and know-hows about the show and the novel for us international fans!! I greatly appreciate it :)

I also think it's really amazing how so many of us can come together- many of whom were lurkers on soompi for years but decided to make a post/join for the first time becase we all love this one thing in common and it's this amazing series/novel!! It's so great :lol:

Also would like to say thank you especially to @delightful for being amazing and subbing! And ofc sharing information or parts of the novel :D i honestly die a little inside everytime i read one of your spoilers because kong and arthit are so cute ;~; I get giddy at the idea of things to come from the show, so excited now!!!

EDIT: also @dreadaeleonkvothe yay fellow Bookframe shippers :D i think by the end of the series alot of fans/viewers of the show favoured bookframe more. But omg i totally agree! Toey is soooo adorable! It's hard to believe that he's 20 sometimes because he's older than Ohm but he's sooo much cuter in my eyes haha :)

• Like 7

Guest delightful
20 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

I like the scene where they were splattered with paint and have to wash it off and at the ending part where they packed the things in their clubroom and Pick was feeling hot so he started unbuttoning his shirt and Rome said something squeal-worthy. Hahaha. I don't why but the way he said it got to me.

I love that club room scene!!! When he unbuttons his shirt halfway, Rome got really... turned on!!! That naughty Rome! And when Pik said, you want to take my belly home with you? Rome was like, 'Are you willing to give it to me?' I started spazzzzzzing uncontrollably.

*Anyone watching the new episode yet? Tell me how good it is?!?!?!*

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

I love that club room scene!!! When he unbuttons his shirt halfway, Rome got really... turned on!!! That naughty Rome! And when Pik said, you want to take my belly home with you? Rome was like, 'Are you willing to give it to me?' I started spazzzzzzing uncontrollably.

*Anyone watching the new episode yet? Tell me how good it is?!?!?!*

I started spazzing like crazy when he told Pick how sexy he is up until Pick stared at him and he got clumsy for a moment. :blush:

edit: @_-Mio-_ you should definitely watch out for it! hehehe

• Like 4