[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
22 minutes ago, kyote said:

oh. just visited and 

Hide contents

Screenshot_2016_09_24_14_55_14_1.jpg

and it was just an advertisement. 555. wooo. cp mode

I thought you were already watching it!!!! LOL! 

16 minutes ago, Vu Mai said:

Hi guys ^^

I just came across this thread and wanted to watch the series. Anyone know where I can watch it? :0 I tried back reading some pages but couldn't so I gave up :sweatingbullets:

Thank you in advance :)

You can watch the first episode on GMMTV youtube page the rest of the episodes are unoffcial subs and if you scan through this thread you will find the links to all of them. (I dont have them saved or I would post it). Or if you google krist fanclub twitter and scroll through there you will find the links. Official subs will air once a week and are a month behind. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, delightful said:

"Tomorrow! You all have to watch 'SOTUS The Series', do you understand...answer!! 

OMG! They using the hazing style to remind us about the series! What a way to make all of us on board! my answer will be"Kaa P.." (ok i dont know any Thai) :phew:

Thanks @delightful for translating! :wub:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, whitedove said:

OT: The movie itself is based on the novel so yeah, it's basically the same storyline. But the series will have more scenes from the novel that weren't shown in the movie due to time constraint.

If you check back my post, you can go straight to the related ig and check the actors' name (their names escape me at the moment). There's a preview too.

UGH! if i remember correctly, there was a character death in the movie. it's one of the reasons why that movie left a sour feeling to me. i hope they make the series not too serious. 

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Vu Mai said:

Hi guys ^^

I just came across this thread and wanted to watch the series. Anyone know where I can watch it? :0 I tried back reading some pages but couldn't so I gave up :sweatingbullets:

Thank you in advance :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWRpfNqQHHg ep 1 GMM TV YouTube

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjQ0Q4UWRCYXVIWWc/view ep 2 Krist Fanclub subs 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjSjVmZ1RMYXp1cG8/view ep 3 Krist Fanclub subs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjX0d6Z1l3ajJpVEU/view ep 4 Krist Fanclub subs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwM4wJIafyvjbDlNal9HRjFocXM/view ep 5 Krist Fanclub subs (this one's on google drive if you prefer to just watch off the internet and not download)

https://ufile.io/10411 ep 5 download hardsub by @delightful

https://ufile.io/02020 ep 5 SRT soft subs by @delightful and here's the raw of ep 5 to go with it: https://t.co/tK41XOVGFL

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ihisy83aq2urkbf/e5.mp4 ep 5 songs hard sub by @kyote

...sorry I probably gave a confusing amount of links for all the different ep 5 options :sweatingbullets: (well except for W2S subteam. you can watch their subs on their dailymotion acount, but theirs aren't as good as these ones^). I didn't recheck the links to see if they still working because I just copied and pasted them from my sotus doc, so hopefully they all work for you :)

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Cute moments of Mr.Lion (SingTo) with friends and the pets :wub:

woww.. this thread very fast pages... you're so cool... 

wanna read sotus novel who translated... hope someone kindly translate this novel... #praying
thank u so muchi this vdeo, how cute singto with his pets..... #like it:w00t:
tonight ep 6, right??? can't patience,,,, i like so much chemistry kong arhit in this series.... :wub:

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I'm SO SO SO ready now. Is there anyone know how to watch live for international fan (I'm Thai but not in Thailand) OneHD website is not working very well. I've tried last week and nothing shown up. 

These are all of the places that I know of for streaming it:

http://www.onehd.net/live 
http://www.zaatv.com/one-hd.php 
http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html

Hopefully at least one of them will work for you :) 

• Like 6

Goooood morning. It's that day again, new episode of SOTUS will be on in couple of hours and I just can't hide my excitement. greenstars.gif

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Each episode takes about 2 chapters from the novel it feels like, I'm not sure how that's going to work out with all the side stories added in. From reading online, the story is just about Arthit and Kongpope, no other couples are in there. So May and Aim and so on are added on just for more drama, unless they are from the special chapters? But from reading the summaries of each special chapters I didn't see anything about them. And I haven't found the special chapters online, and was told they are only in the book. :(

And I think when Kongpope gave that interview after winning the Star and Moon competition, he was referring to Arthit as Pra-Arthit which means the sun.

Hide contents

From reading the novel from Dek-D, Bittersweet hasn't written any 'love' scenes like that. The most they ever did in those chapters is that kiss. The 'sleeping together' scene that I was talking about was not as we would think, it's rather sad and filled with bittersweet moments. Kongpope wasn't able to answer Arthit's question from earlier and so he couldn't sleep, that's where we see in the trailer that he is watching Arthit sleep. So thinking that Arthit is asleep, he confesses, " Yes, I have feelings for you."

Arthit wasn't asleep at all. He also couldn't fall asleep because he was thinking about their situation so much and he hears the confession. Even after hearing it, he isn't able to speak up, he started to question himself if he had feelings for Kongpope.

See, to me!!!!!!!! LOL! When he had to even think about if he had feelings is when it's obvious that he does. He knows that Kongpope is not just another regular 'roon-nong' .... freshman, he's not even a 'friend', he knows Kongpope is different to him, he just couldn't categorize him. When he asked P'Tum those questions I just wanted to slap some sense into him. And when he asked "So, what do you call my feelings for that person?" :huh: YOU NEEDED SOMEONE ELSE TO TELL YOU THIS??!??!!?!! You made Kongpope cry and sad just because you were told that if that person is the 'one' then you should only experience happy moments with that person? This is when I knew that Arthit has never been in a relationship yet, yeah he had a crush on his old classmate, but he never has dated.

Like I said earlier, P'Tum is my new favorite character! LOL! "You're asking me? How the hell would I know? You need to think for yourself, but don't use your brain, just use your heart instead. But if you can't figure it out, then just don't give a fuc*! Just do whatever you want. You're the head of the hazing team, be a little more brave, don't tarnish that title!"

I love you so much kha P'Tum!!!!!!! :D

Reading your spoiler post about P'Tum, yes.. he will definitely be my new favorite character too. haha :wub:

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

Anyways, I want to re-phrase that 'separation' time again. So yes, it starts with Arthit ignoring Kongpope for like 2-3 days, the rest is Kongpope ignoring Arthit! LOL! That's what I meant by Arthit got what he wanted. And it was Arthit that drank his pink milk in tears. He was wondering why his pink milk wasn't sweet that time and we find out that pink milk and tears aren't sweet. LOL!!!!!! I felt bad for him, but he deserved it for hanging up on Kongpope!

*my heart* aaaa Arthit... </3 

5 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Wow it's really nice the writer just care about feelings not gender:). All people should be like this just feelings that matter anything else just trivial matter that easy to overcome. Wish more and more people accepting LGBT.

I want to hug you. This is so beautiful. It should be like that! 

I love it how Arthit only thought about his feelings and not gender... :heart:

5 hours ago, momobae said:

So apparently we're getting PremWad in the newest episode!!!!!

Hide contents

CtBxWj1VIAEMRXt.jpg:large

Also can someone translate what that says?? There's some more on their official twitter, I tried using google translate but you know how reliable that is 

Can I say 'FINALLY' some Prem/Wad is coming? Is this for real happening??? :D 

@jaelephy Thank you sooooo much! I love them! 16.gif thankyou.gif

• Like 5

Why is there no thread for Puppy Honey... ugh I watched 3 episodes yesterday and...

Spoiler

GOSH I LOVE THEM. Both couple, Porsche/Emma and Rome/Pick.

Rome is all shy and everything on the outside, when you see him you think he's sooo shy and he fears everything, but boy are you wrong, he's the one that made Emma join the club and I'm guessing he has his beautiful eyes on someone... Rome is one bad boy that I absolutely love. Just look at him smiling when he and Pick were taking pictures and taking all those 'compliments'. hahaha I can't... I love him. ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM. It's such a pity that there are only 6 episodes.... not enough of Rome for me. Can't wait to see things progressing with Rome/Pick. I already see Rome making Pick his. XD

Porsche is just a funny character, who wouldn't fall for him? P'Doggy is THE BEST. <3 

Emma and Rome's friendship. <3 

ok, one more thing about Rome... when Porsche and Pick tried to separate Emma and Rome, after they did it, Pick was talking to Rome and then when Pick asked Rome about does he have feelings for Emma or something like that and Rome was just about to say that he likes... guys. But he didn't. ahhh Pick beware, your heart will be stolen soon.

Btw, did anyone see other 2 parts in 'Senior Secret Love' series, are they good?? No BL couple there?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

These are all of the places that I know of for streaming it:

http://www.onehd.net/live 
http://www.zaatv.com/one-hd.php 
http://tv.guchill.com/GMM-ONE-Live.html

Hopefully at least one of them will work for you :) 

Right now:

1st link doesn't really work.

2nd link works (for the first time) but it lags.

3rd link works the best. Hopefully it'll work when SOTUS starts. smileys-praying-929024.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Why is there no thread for Puppy Honey... ugh I watched 3 episodes yesterday and...

Hide contents

Rome is all shy and everything on the outside, when you see him you think he's sooo shy and he fears everything, but boy are you wrong, he's the one that made Emma join the club and I'm guessing he has his beautiful eyes on someone... Rome is one bad boy that I absolutely love. Just look at him smiling when he and Pick were taking pictures and taking all those 'compliments'. hahaha I can't... I love him. ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM. It's such a pity that there are only 6 episodes.... not enough of Rome for me. Can't wait to see things progressing with Rome/Pick. I already see Rome making Pick his. XD

Porsche is just a funny character, who wouldn't fall for him? P'Doggy is THE BEST. <3 

ok, one more thing about Rome... when Porsche and Pick tried to separate Emma and Rome, after they did it, Pick was talking to Rome and then when Pick asked Rome about does he have feelings for Emma or something like that and Rome was just about to say that he likes... guys. But he didn't. ahhh Pick beware, your heart will be stolen soon.

Btw, did anyone see other 2 parts in 'Senior Secret Love' series, are they good?? No BL couple there?

I LOVE PUPPY HONEY!! So excited for season 2! And yes Gun/Rome is the cutest thing ever!!! I just watched Blue Hour because of him (it's really good but very confusing... well at least I was very confused when I first watched it :sweatingbullets:). 

...but actually, just look at all the cute :wub::wub::wub:

Spoiler

Rome%20so%20cute%202%20long_zpsastpfdom. 

...and 

OMO%20NOSEBLEEED%20HOLYYFFFFFFFFKS_zpsw1

feeac05cfc6c0d8f772532ccfeb84983.png

I haven't seen the other 2 parts yet actually :sweatingbullets: so I'm not sure if they're good. They don't have any BL though.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I LOVE PUPPY HONEY!! So excited for season 2! And yes Gun/Rome is the cutest thing ever!!! I just watched Blue Hour because of him (it's really good but very confusing... well at least I was very confused when I first watched it :sweatingbullets:). 

...but actually, just look at all the cute :wub::wub::wub:

Hide contents

Rome%20so%20cute%202%20long_zpsastpfdom. 

...and 

OMO%20NOSEBLEEED%20HOLYYFFFFFFFFKS_zpsw1

feeac05cfc6c0d8f772532ccfeb84983.png

I haven't seen the other 2 parts yet actually :sweatingbullets: so I'm not sure if they're good. They don't have any BL though.

I've heard about it, but I have read somewhere that's similar, confusing like 'Red Wine in the Dark Night'... seen that one and I was watching ...'What?'... then that ending... I just don't like it. How could they just leave it like that? 

But those pictures... especially that second one *drools* xD 

edit: btw when is Puppy Honey S2 expected to premiere? are they shooting??

• Like 3

Guest delightful
43 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Hide contents

Thank heavens you finally got to watch it!!! Do not worry, Rome will NOT disappoint you!! He accomplishes a lot in just 6 episodes! And yes, season 2 will be more drama. Pik(Off) said Rome will be 'sluttier', meaning he will do more to Pik! He also said that in the first season they just kissed, next season they will do more.

^_^ 

Are we all ready for episode 6?!?!?!??!!!!! :blush: I'm off work for the next 2 days, so I'm sure I can get those subs out quick.. I'm thinking about 4-5hrs after I get my hands on the raw file. My new love for SOTUS is amazing, isn't it? :wub:

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

Thank heavens you finally got to watch it!!! Do not worry, Rome will NOT disappoint you!! He accomplishes a lot in just 6 episodes! And yes, season 2 will be more drama. Pik(Off) said Rome will be 'sluttier', meaning he will do more to Pik! He also said that in the first season they just kissed, next season they will do more.

^_^ 

Are we all ready for episode 6?!?!?!??!!!!! :blush: I'm off work for the next 2 days, so I'm sure I can get those subs out quick.. I'm thinking about 4-5hrs after I get my hands on the raw file. My new love for SOTUS is amazing, isn't it? :wub:

Spoiler

OH. MY. GOOOOOOOOOD. *fanboying like crazy* 

I am saving 3 episodes that are left for tonight. Now after reading your post... S2. I want S2!! NOW! :w00t: aaaaa :wub: 

We need thread for Puppy Honey. Really... I need to fanboy like crazy for Pick/Rome... I need a place for that. lol

YES, I am SO ready! :D 

You're amazing. :heart: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I want to hug you. This is so beautiful. It should be like that! 

I love it how Arthit only thought about his feelings and not gender... :heart:

Virtual hug squeeeze...:blush:

35 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

It's good enough, rom com with bit melodrama:).

10 minutes ago, delightful said:

^_^ 

Nice!:D 

Guys! I am sooo excited about my new profile picture! Not bad creating my first gif, right? And is it too obvious that I love Kong and Em? Haha. Don't get me wrong. I love Kong for Arthit and Em for anyone who can care for his delicate heart :) This is making me happy. This was a scene from the first episode where Kong offered to help Em get signatures for him. Kong of course used his charm to get them and gave that brow signal to Em. Just look at how innocent Em is! A few hours left and our weekend will be perfect :blush:

• Like 7