[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

I love the couple so much but I cannot post about them anymore in LSJ and KJE threads other fans do not like it :( so I just post here in Lovers

AJA! FIGHTING!

LSJ AND KJE FOREVER

LOVE IS LOVELIER THE SECOND TIME AROUND

i can't find the LSJ and KJE threads..

could you just give me the link.. ive been searching for it the whole day..

A BIG THANKS (in advance)..

---kje&lsj forever---

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can try this link msjoyce for Kim jung eun and Lee seo jin

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=867

Thanks giung! :)

---kje&lsj forever---

kjmj10.jpg

kjmj8.jpg

lsj still in hongkong maybe cant go back to korea the memories is hurting him he and kje are neighbors :tears:

serendipity88 has good analysis in lsj thread why he is still in HK :)

OMG! they're neighbors?! :blink:

yes yes.. i think and hoping that LSJ is really having a hard time moving on with their memories.. heheh I WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER FOR REAL! :))

yes neighbors :w00t: LSJ lives in a penthouse apartment and from his kitchen window he can see KJE's bedroom :w00t: I stopped watching Lovers again maybe next week during their anniversary :w00t:

sometimes goodbyes are not forever..

it doesn't matter if youre gone i still believe in us together

i understand more than you think i can you have to go out on your own so you can find your way back home..

somewhere down the road our roads are gonna cross again it doesn't really matter when

somewhere down the road i know that heart of yours will come to see

that you belong with me

oh so hurting to see that pic. i think by now LSJ saw already that episode of KJE crying.

i find it unfair when media compare LDG HJH appearance in MBC Awards and LSJ KJE absent

LSJ KJE break up is still so fresh not like LDG HJH a year ago both moved on already.

LSJ and KJE

Kang Jae and Mi Joo

FOREVER

:w00t:

Me too......as we all know that both partner LDG and HJH agree about their breaking up because they feel not attractive anymore as what I understand !!! But with our fave couples LSJ and KJE is defferent story they have still feeling and much inlove for such reason of parents indefference they broke-up and the thing is both are hurting....would say the breaking up this couples is not officially. Thats why until now I prayed for the relationship cross again. :P

:DLSJ and KJE :D

FOREVER

well i've tried watching KJE's CHOCOLATE at sweet haven but the videos are somehow not in order. :tears:

anybody knows some links or site where i can watch that episode of KJE's Chocolate which aired last nov.26, 2008? please.. im dying to watch it. im soo super late. it's in that episode where KJE told the audience about their breakup.. :(

wallpaperi.jpg

---kje&lsj forever---

Guest leighie

oh my i can't believe im still watching this! haha almost everyday.. and be sentimental everytime i remember the breakup.. any news about them? progress? :sweatingbullets: hope there will be soon.. im dying to hear one..

I also watch Lovers always I stopped awhile but since I cant stop being online always I can't help it I watched Lovers again I am addicted to the two :w00t: Both sides now very silent before I wish everyone will stop talking and my wish is granted :w00t: :w00t: but now I also wish there is news already like LSJ returning to Korea hopefully he will before his birthday :w00t: Next week would have been their official 2 years anniversary the first date after Lovers ended oh.....

Guest leighie

i thought it was only me who keeps on watching lovers over and over again.. :sweatingbullets: hehe see?? LOVERS FOREVER.. :rolleyes: it will never be gone as long as people continue to remember them.. me too i hoped that the whole reaction thing of the people about them will stop because it's hurting too much.. but now, when i try to look for some info or any news about them and can't find any, i really feel sad.. it's like there's a hammer poking on my head telling me to wake up.. that it's all really over..:( im still sad. Lovers is the FIRST korean drama i really got ADDICTED to.. and loved it even more because of the real love after it. yeah i've moved on but every time i see them i really end up being upset. :blush: so why do you love them so much? i see that you're always here on this thread mariedy.. i admire your undying support for kje♥lsj.. coz you're still here making the love alive..

dgksbk.jpg

whoa! im soooo GRATEFUL with the links you gave mariedy and leigh.

i'll watch it as soon as my works are done.. school has started again and i can't concentrate with lots of stuffs. hehehe

right now, im doing both my school works and watching LOVERS! hahaha

i can't stop being addicted with the drama eh..

eventhough ive already watched it for several times!

whoooo! LOVERS FOREVER! c:

---kje&lsj forever---

Wow.....everybody are dying this two couples not even me...........day and night I always rewatched the lovers drama.I had bought two DVD witch is chinese english subtle..and tagalog version hahahh :sweatingbullets: I admit that I addicted this couple...But since we are still awaited to the news about LSj I had this feeling of hope they will come back each arm :rolleyes:

Ya LOVERS FOREVER

Archived