Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, syer_87 said:

@kentangbakar SW and prism?? I think I never saw it.. what is all about? I will try to find it for you.

something like this, but i want the dc link. there is post before....i think at the MT. someone translate it.

It ok @syer_87 i found it. 

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=reply1988&no=624397

@hyulgang11 I want to ask something about color theory, what color represent Sunwoo, Bora, Taek, Deoksun and Junghwan?. Because as far as I know Sunwoo is red, Bora is purple, Taek is green, Deoksun is yellow, Junghwan is Blue. But SunTaek fans(they are also think like me about the color theory) say that, DC gall said that Taek is Red, Sunwoo is Blue, Junghwan is green?. please refer below.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=988981

this is link the prove why I also think like that. 

http://reply1988.com/theories/reply-me-dolls/

OMG, Kswiss, where do you hide these photos???? Release them, please :))))

These three are full of energy. Just watching them fooled around makes me so happy :D And the chemistry... is really no joke :))))))

Before

g8aoX0B.gif

tl0VJTx.gif

And now

pwAIPvi.gif

It's already became their trademark, right?

@kentangbakar About SW and the prism in his room, I translated it from Sunbora book before. Here it is :) About colors, there're 3 theories (also mentioned in sunbora book) that SW-red, BR-purple// SW-blue, BR-white// SW-blue, BR-red. If saying SW-BR are red-purple, DS will be yellow (but I'm still confused about Taek :P )

On 14/2/2016 at 6:52 PM, valNK said:

Note for the rainbow: there was a prism in SW room. It first appeared in ep1, and the last appearance was in ep 10. Then in e11 and 12, we saw Jin Joo wore a rainbow shirt and there was something (a carp) with rainbow color hanging on SW's bedroom door too..... That's not mentioning the real rainbow appeared in e20 =)))))

xK1icje.png

@valNK i hv to read back your translation but isnt it is obvious bora is purple, so sunwoo must be red then?? And tonight i will photoshop-ing ( is it even a word? Kkkk) and gif-ing(this too) like cray-zay..lolll. happy fangirl here. And GKP look sooo fine in that video. I love his hair style!!! And GKP and RHY craziness is great. Bahahahaha. And GKP and PBG is cute!! They have 4 projects together so their chemistry cannot be denied =)))))))

55 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

@valNK i hv to read back your translation but isnt it is obvious bora is purple, so sunwoo must be red then?? And tonight i will photoshop-ing ( is it even a word? Kkkk) and gif-ing(this too) like cray-zay..lolll. happy fangirl here. And GKP look sooo fine in that video. I love his hair style!!! And GKP and RHY craziness is great. Bahahahaha. And GKP and PBG is cute!! They have 4 projects together so their chemistry cannot be denied =)))))))

Wait for your gifs, chingu :)))))

Gifs and images cut from the BTS video are flooding in DC but I cant access with my laptop T_T so I cant re-up them here.

Btw, new preview for tmr YOF was out

Hope they wont cut off this part

Cdvbu4dUkAAtfy2.jpg

3 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

@hyulgang11 I want to ask something about color theory, what color represent Sunwoo, Bora, Taek, Deoksun and Junghwan?. Because as far as I know Sunwoo is red, Bora is purple, Taek is green, Deoksun is yellow, Junghwan is Blue. But SunTaek fans(they are also think like me about the color theory) say that, DC gall said that Taek is Red, Sunwoo is Blue, Junghwan is green?. please refer below.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=988981

this is link the prove why I also think like that. 

http://reply1988.com/theories/reply-me-dolls/

According to dolls in Duksun's room, Sunwoo is red, Bora is purple, Taek is blue, Deoksun is yellow, Junghwan is green. 

But when only 3 dolls come out, color is change. (And as far as I know, these dolls are in the....Taek's room?)

2 hours ago, valNK said:

@kentangbakar About SW and the prism in his room, I translated it from Sunbora book before. Here it is :) About colors, there're 3 theories (also mentioned in sunbora book) that SW-red, BR-purple// SW-blue, BR-white// SW-blue, BR-red. If saying SW-BR are red-purple, DS will be yellow (but I'm still confused about Taek :P )

1) When it comes to Doll

= SW-red, BR-purple (with other character's own color)

2) When it comes to only about SW - BR

= BR-white(snow)// SW-blue(rain) (and other evidences are in the book)

3) Colors of marriage and love (according to Korean tradition) that was shown in their scene. 

= SW-blue, BR-red

Before we start, let have makeup 1st....kkkkk

mOprEi0.gifKMmfmq8.gif

Love and peace...HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Individual shots

Let start with the forever beautiful, cute and bright, hail to our queen in the house, Ryu Hye Young....o.O (wahhhh...she seriously beautiful) and I love this blue background more than yellow. Heeeee. 

WGV6hVG.gifJtcVJNx.gifcssAp5L.gifZ8Dl8RA.gif9WURVJM.gif

ZrckCOf.gifYGD7VKl.gifoVbSmQM.gifv5SMpKI.gif

SFmqnP7.gifnvQMVRS.gifqmCnmPP.gifgbAL6cl.gifwGRDdJu.gif

Now we have playful and mischievous handsome man in the house, Go Kyung Pyo...heeee

33p13cs.gifWmThoZi.gifIvt0XW0.gif25VXris.gif89WtQ1y.giftuvK9WV.gif

Then move next to couple pictorial =))Seriously speaking, these two really killing me. Hahahahaha.

32CViTC.gifzdk3U0P.gifmbwsHmG.gif

bjgtRdg.gif

RHY: I'm gonna mess up your show

GKP: That wont be easy~~, try me..hahahahaha

XW21jMj.gif

GKP: I'm gonna eat your head...arghhh (open his mouth as large as he can)

RHY: I'm going to make you regret it. Wait for it.

oq1tCmM.gif

RHY: What are you doing before? Eat my head? This is your payment, headlock!!

GKP: It hurts!! Someone save me!!

OzhbiPd.gif

GKP: Let me kiss your cheek for make up~~~plsss

RHY: Kiss this ball instead. HUH!!

uyFKcXR.gif

GKP: Are you still mad at me??

RHY: YES (grabbed GKP shirt, but secretly smiling)

GKP: (Saw her smile.) I knew it~~~

Wait..did they have couple concept???..look at their attires. Shoes, socks, shirts, and trousers. (why give them that freaking orange balls?..cant you just let he kiss her cheek? ieCRauB.png    bahahahahaha). I dont know how many times I said this, I love that their physical different is actually complement each others. 

Group photos with beloved dongsaeng, Taek-eiiii.... Boogum-eiii.....Cute (pls let have GKPxPBG bromance in tonight YOF. Thank you. and of course without cut the GKPxAJH cute fight over food like in the preview. =)))) )

egFRZ3q.gifSL352VB.gif5fOBmLf.gif

Cameraman: Ok, you guys have to lift RHY after this.

U6CH6mO.gif

GKP: What?...lift Hye Young-ei??

RHY: They gonna lift me, seriously??

spv4wix.gif

GKP : You can lean on me, dont worry.

PBG : Nuna, move a bit you leg. Yes, like that

nihObUp.gif

RHY: I was light right???(flip hair change to tilt head)..kkkk)

GKP :  Yes Hye young ahh,

GKP: Bogum ahh...we survive.

PBG: Lol hyung. Kekekeke.

Lol, you can make comics from their comical expression. Seriously. Bogum too. Kekekeke. 

"Ok kids, please line up according your face size...you height".

HAHAHAHAHA. (I still you fan GKP, ekekeke)

NAckByV.gif

Anyway, I found something from the group photo. Pls refer below. 

BJkXn20.gif

Can see something??...cannot??..let put some more focus.

unyqa4f.gif   VS   tl59MI0.gif

pls highlight for answer. 

See the timing between GKPxRHY pout vs PBG. SEE????????? LOLLLL. Their timing is same!!!!!! vs PBG. Haihhh

For group gif that have Bogum, but I focus on GKPxRHY, I will put complete cut under spoiler.

Spoiler

uyXrYhJ.gifpmAnSWP.gif

This is my favorites.

Spoiler

uyFKcXR.gif

Look at their expressions!!! Their synchronization is the BEST!!!. Seriously. I LOVE this one. HOMGGGGGGGG. My reaction when watch this part was like "ASDGBYYNUBTYU @##$%^&*^%$...WHAT HECKKKKKKK....DONT MESS WITH ME PLSSSS (insert hair pulling emoticon (pls imagine in your head Thankyou))"..... Hahahahaha. And you all dont know how long it takes for me to move on from this gif to make others. =.=". Imagine if there is camera that record Hye Young face behind of Kyung Pyo, put that video with this one, I bet it will be perfect mirroring each other. OMGGGGGGGG.

This too!! 

mbwsHmG.gif

I love the way he look at her. T_T. 

Pls excuse me with the captions.Cannot hide my inner fangirl and delulu mind. Sorry T_T. I tried my best to not include the white wall or mess up background, but, yeahh~~~ as we know...this is not from the main photographer camera (front angle with perfect region of interest)...=)))). I feel like want to make slow motion version gif for my personal favorite choice. kekekekekekekeke.

You're JJANG @kentangbakar :wub:

As you mention, uri couple are always full of chemistry. HY had separated shoot with both BG and KP, but the shoots totally brought different feeling. Even when the three shooting together, the interaction between HY and KP is still like couple while BG is like a younger brother to them :)))) The chemistry is just exploding. And compared to the first shoot for Kswiss before Rep88 airing, their chemistry even more prominent =))) 

spv4wix.gif

Ok, (my delusion too) KP's hand is on HY's waist all the time when they had 'trio' shoot :))) And when the boys lift her up, she just leans on KP (and BG is like... "I just stand here fixing her leg so I can continue standing here" ) =)))

@valNK at 1st when I watch it, my adrenaline is too high to notice his hand (so happy seeing they stand next to each other and have couple shoot), then my twitter timeline is fullllllll of Kswiss caps and gif. That when I notice his hand. You know the video is not in bright color. Its dark. So I thought his hand in fistball. I was like. "Fine GKP with you manner hand. When will my prayer will be answer~~" As you know, I did voice out before how SW never hold BR waist when walking together. All is holding hand and put in his pocket. Hahahahahaha. When I do the gif, I increase and brighten it up then I saw it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I dont know how many times I have to stop and calm my nerve. LOL. =.=". 

Today is KIM SEOL BIRTHDAY!!~~~~

And did GKP have cover magazine photoshot before?....

for this upcoming April~

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

@valNK at 1st when I watch it, my adrenaline is too high to notice his hand (so happy seeing they stand next to each other and have couple shoot), then my twitter timeline is fullllllll of Kswiss caps and gif. That when I notice his hand. You know the video is not in bright color. Its dark. So I thought his hand in fistball. I was like. "Fine GKP with you manner hand. When will my prayer will be answer~~" As you know, I did voice out before how SW never hold BR waist when walking together. All is holding hand and put in his pocket. Hahahahahaha. When I do the gif, I increase and brighten it up then I saw it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I dont know how many times I have to stop and calm my nerve. LOL. =.=". 

aigoo... she grabs his neck and he holds her waist. This couple really drive me crazy :))))) Their physical difference is another perfect chemistry too. See how it works on SW-BR :)))

HMBdjhc.jpg?1

I just hope them to have more projects together, drama, movie, photoshoot... or whatever so we can see them together again :D  Talking about photoshoot, I really love Korean magazines, they always have the best shoots and concepts. 

And they're some new chibi cut

wVC3gmf.jpg

Uri Sun Woo :wub:

VhWKbes.jpg?1

That why I said before, somehow their (extreme different..in my POV....like he so tall and wide, rhy is not that short, but when she next to gkp, she look soooo cute~~~) physical different is actually complement each other. @valNK if you paid attention, when they lift up RHY, GKP at some point bend his leg and move his waist toward RHY, is like want to tuck RHY at his waist. I dont know how to explain this but, that also how I do when to hold baby, but baby of course facing to me, not like Hye Young position=)))

I've just finished watching YOF. And O.M.G. Victoria Falls is just soooooooo awesome!!!!! The scenes the four boys walking in to the Falls area are epic. They're so beautiful.

Cd1fxWYUIAAYvOe.jpg

In this episode, Go Cashier is really surprising :))) He collected all the receipts and gave back to the production team. The staff said he was the only one did this in this series :)))))) *Now I see the similarity between KP and SW :)))*

20160318223801411vnsr.jpg

This episode talks about KP and JH relationship too. There're many flashback/hidden scenes about GKP's money managing and GKP-AJH taking care of each other. They're just naturally close like brothers. *thanks that there're not just cooking scene :)))

News is out here

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enter/newsview?newsid=20160318223801710

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003281831

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0001949592

PS: @kentangbakar Yes. This lifting scene, KP is HY's only base. As you see, there's not much support from BG :)))

BONUS: Sunbora's newwed fanart B)

Spoiler

4GRuuMd.jpg

Cre: DC

Archived