[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 hours ago, minmar said:

You guys are all so lucky. Some of us are destined to only see this on Viki which means a delay of a day or two. :bawling:

Feel bad for you. I assume you are not living within Asian region. As for us here within the Southeast Asian region, we must thank ONE TV Asia (you guys are the best and officially my favourite TV station). Don't worry though, we will keep you posted on the very latest episode soonest possible. :)

• Like 7

@Joongier  I’m so taken away with his expressions as well as dying to know what happened to him to react this way! It must’ve been devastating as he is walking so relentlessly (or so emotionlessly) with his badly-injured head and huge flames of fire covering all over the place. Not to mention the awefully painful scream of anguish!!!

That expression alone deserves him a Baeksang. Hope he will win at the awards season big time for ML-SH. 

• Like 7

And here's another. It took me a moment to realize the new one on the right is a BTS shot...cause the arm of the person on the left is bare, and the person on the right is carrying equipment???

So chingu, the costumes above for 4, 8 and Haesoo are beautiful. Was someone else in charge the day they chose/made costumes for this one scene where the princes are in the courtyard???

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, sukbin said:

Feel bad for you. I assume you are not living within Asian region. As for us here within the Southeast Asian region, we must thank ONE TV Asia (you guys are the best and officially my favourite TV station). Don't worry though, we will keep you posted on the very latest episode soonest possible. :)

Thanks!  I'm glad  I will have the chance to listen to all the best scenes before I watch. That way I can be expecting them.  Not that I need much direction My eyes will be glued to Joon. :w00t:

• Like 5

Hmmmm. More Cosmo images. But is this one separate from Moon Lovers? Either way, our Lee Jieun is lovely.  

Ahhh. This is for Cosmo China. Let's keep our eyes open for possible pictures for the princes.

5a899759jw1f6ip9smnuoj23wp2j5tta.jpg

5a899759jw1f6ip9u7qirj22gc36ftt6.jpg

WOW. I have to hand it to Cosmo. They really thought this out and took advantage of all their related platforms. It's only August 4 (well...August 5 for some of you). Not only did Cosmo Korea increase the anticipation for their August issue, I'm sure they were able to secure advanced copy orders. And they look to be repeating that with Cosmo China.

CHECK OUT THE GUYS!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 5

My apologies, chingu. The individual Cosmopolitan China photos of Jisoo, Nam Joo-hyuk and Yoon Sun-woo...I haven't been able to post them because I can't seem to find them yet. :mellow:  There are tons of available pictures for the rest of the cast that have been uploaded to various sites...but I seem to keep running into dead ends for the rest.  I'm sure they'll be available soon.

CpEUibgUEAAUwlQ.jpg:large

Source: as noted in image

More image variations from Cosmo China:

Spoiler

13743485_754862677986561_43592119_n.jpg?

13671210_982308441878457_1496281841_n.jp

• Like 7

Wang So - Never wanted to be the sun, but shined brightly.

Wang Wook - To protect everything I love, I had to shine myself.

Spoiler
Wang Wook (a.k.a. Baek-ah - 13th prince) - I never wanted to be the sun nor the star, I just wanted to be as free as the wind

Princess Woo-hee, last princess of Later Baekje - I've risked my life for the love I met at the bottom of my life.

Wang Eun, 10th Prince - If I could become the sky for one woman, and laugh every day, isn't that a happy life?

Park Soon-duk, General Park's daughter - To love is to believe someone sincerely. Whatever the others say, he is the best man in the entire Goryeo!

• Like 6

@meahri_1 Thank you so much for the Cosmopolitan photos for China and other updates! :)

They all look gorgeous :heart:  but I dislike the book, dollars, electric guitar, helmet, chess that didn't harmonize in the photo. :rolleyes: Those elements were just put there like promotional items. I understand what COSMO was trying to reflect using that (dollars for the greedy 9th prince, book for the scholar 8th, electric guitar for the free spirit 13th that loves music...etc) but those elements made me cringe. In my opinion, wasn´t a good art direction decision adding those elements in that way. I am only ok with the wine and pocket clock. I specially love how beautiful IU looks in the pocket clock one and how good Lee Joong Gi look on the sofa. Jisso looks glorious!!! :wub:  

• Like 7

I actually wrote a really long reply before this but my internet problems seems to have caused it to disappear and I can't find it in me to try to figure out how to say it all again. Thanks for all the lovely updates,I would miss a lot of things if this tread wasn't updated by you kind souls. :lol:

Seeing the 4th prince character description as a man who wants to be 'Haesoo's lover' even after death is making me swoon for some reason. I'm beginning to see why so many of you wonderful ladies here were discussing passionately about Lee Joon Gi.(???How do you spell his name?There seems to be many variations)

I'm glad that I discovered this thread because it makes the waiting more bearable. :heart: 24 more days everyone! Woooh!

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, sandra4897 said:

I actually wrote a really long reply before this but my internet problems seems to have caused it to disappear and I can't find it in me to try to figure out how to say it all again. Thanks for all the lovely updates,I would miss a lot of things if this tread wasn't updated by you kind souls. :lol:

Seeing the 4th prince character description as a man who wants to be 'Haesoo's lover' even after death is making me swoon for some reason. I'm beginning to see why so many of you wonderful ladies here were discussing passionately about Lee Joon Gi.(???How do you spell his name?There seems to be many variations)

I'm glad that I discovered this thread because it makes the waiting more bearable. :heart: 24 more days everyone! Woooh!

Before was Lee Jun ki but change a few years ago to Lee Joon Gi, at present that's official romanized name.

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, lisethvr said:

Before was Lee Jun ki but change a few years ago to Lee Joon Gi, at present that's official romanized name.

That explains why I was confused as I was more used to Lee Jun Ki. Thanks for clarifying it. :D

• Like 6