[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

OMGGG!!! OMGGG!!! Wow!!! No words!!! Looks so cool!! I wanted this kind of action and they give it to me!!! Oh yess!!! :o Wow, the scene of Wang So vs Wang Wook looked awesome! IU so pretty! In fact...all of them looked good! Wow! :o

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

OMGGG!!! OMGGG!!! Wow!!! No words!!! Looks so cool!! I wanted this kind of action and they give it to me!!! Oh yess!!! :o Wow, the scene of Wang So vs Wang Wook looked awesome! IU so pretty! In fact...all of them looked good! Wow! :o

Great. Finally a teaser in Korea. I must personally say that I love the China trailer soooo much better. I find it more explosive and the background music is beyond words. But of course, I can't compare a teaser with a trailer and I am hoping and praying that this teaser can generate enough hype to rally the domestic audience to actually tune it to watch. I find that the Korean teaser featuring more characters and as you guys said, much darker, mysterious and somber. Mysterious is good which can elicit interest for ones to find out more. And the scene where Joon Gi spitting blood after being stabbed.....that kind of remind me of how he is actually the original flower boy icon and the scene of Wang So vs Wang Wook..... I couldn't help but noticed how elfin Lee Joon Gi is compared to Kang Ha Neul. I am thirsting for more. Please SBS, give us more teasers.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, sukbin said:

Great. Finally a teaser in Korea. I must personally say that I love the China trailer soooo much better. I find it more explosive and the background music is beyond words.

Yes, this is slower and the chinesse preview had better background music! For a teaser and the first one, I think this is really good!

@MoOnLoVeRz Woww! 5 teasers? More than I expected. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Is Haesoo and maybe 9th prince? 

Hmmm. I don't think so. Based on the character descriptions, Haesoo would not be embracing 9th (same with 3)...at least not willingly...unless he were really trying to stop her from going somewhere. But it doesn't look like 4. Trying to tell by the hair...but that's not helping. :mellow:

• Like 5

So I'm sure everyone is doing what I'm doing -- watching the teaser over and over and over again.

It's easy to see why we were drawn more to the Chinese trailer as it was more comprehensive. It had to share with us a little bit of each story arc, drawing us in with both the light and dark threads in the drama, making it a more complete package.

I think today's teaser is setting the stage for us. Reminding us that underneath it all, besides being an epic love story, our drama is a fierce battle pitting brother against brother.  One of the upcoming teasers will definitely touch on the timeless romance of our leads, but I'm now so curious to see what the other 3 might be about.

@minmar Can't agree more with you. The cinematography IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. In fact, the vistas and the long shots are on a scale that's more on par with a movie...which is a reminder to us. THIS. IS. A. BIG. DEAL.

• Like 8