[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Maybe, JCW is thinking of Yoona and LJK is thinking of IU.  lol! :grin:

Do you really think that there is chemistry between them?  JCW  is my favorite actor but K2 was great until 10 ep.  After,  don't like it. Healer is the best. 

LJG,  in other hand,  was the best in MLSHR.  He is so hot before becoming the king.  Actually, he is not my ideal man,  too feminine.  But when he is WS,  I can't resist :wub:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

Omg eclipses did anyone of you do this LOL (I try googling for "gwangjong" and the result really is this)

http://lifeinpinkrosylens.blogspot.sg/2016/11/mlshr-lee-joon-gi-greatest-south-korean.html?m=1

She created it. You can read the blog. She's a big fan of LJG. I have read her earlier posts. Very interesting insights gained from them, especially when she did a thorough analysis on his name, eyes etc.. I bookmarked her blog even. Hee Hee. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, bitofmadness said:

How about both? 

It is ironic how Wook is asking HS to choose between the two, but in the end both of them represent WS-HS love. 

All these subtle details...I CAN'T MOVE ON.

BECAUSE I KEEP ON SEEING THINGS IN A NEW LIGHT EVERY TIME I RE-WATCH THIS DRAMA.

What I got from today's rewatching is the similarity between So and Jung (apart from their outfit and Jung *cough* hairstyle):

- both fell in love with Soo when they saw her singing

- both loved astronomy (actually Jung only liked stars w/o any understanding)

- both's weapon are sword

- both chose Soo as a reward from king for their achievement (So for the rain ceremony, Jung for the winning over Khitan)

- both chose hairpin as their love symbol of Soo

These two could have been bromance in different circumstance lol just sad.. but at least they seemed in good term at the end.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

I think this is again an uncut scene since I have not remember that WS is wearing a white robe. 

Someone clarified this before.It's an inner layer.He wears another robe on top of it.If I'm not wrong you can observe his clothes in this scene where all the princes were wearing colourful robes and were praying/bowing at that temple.

• Like 7

I keep on repeating watching this story telling bts.  What I love most is the yawn of WS/LJK and his whining to HS/IU to tell  him a different story. :blush: See how he is shaking his legs while whining. Such a baby.  So cute! 

11 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Someone clarified this before.It's an inner layer.He wears another robe on top of it.If I'm not wrong you can observe his clothes in this scene where all the princes were wearing colourful robes and were praying/bowing at that temple.

Ah yeah, yah. I remember that scene. Thank you chingu.

• Like 16

Kids ... I^m in deep trouble ...

... I try to get my fluff back, not lingering here to much or I am in tears ... watching other drama as I need  happy ends ...

BY THE WAY ... have not read any about it ... has there been any news because of that movie/special????

Well anyways ... I went the last 2 days and watched "Her lovely heels" with Hong Jong-Hyeon ... the lead girl falls in love with him as a lead ... and the first what my head screams is

GET AWAY FROM WANG YO, GIRL, HE IS EVIL

I am so mean ... non the less it's fluff pure

• Like 10

On 11/21/2016 at 5:35 AM, freckledcontessa said:

My dear @AvadaKedavra Creations

It's beautiful! The scenes that you chose are love! And the song? Perfect! Thank you!

Is it possible that you make a longer vid of them, please? Shameless me for asking. But i love how you chose and interpret things! 

HEY! I definitely can, but I need time :P Exam times :P :3 THANK YOU SOO MUCHHH <3 so happy that you liked it! :D

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, bakafan said:

Do you really think that there is chemistry between them?  JCW  is my favorite actor but K2 was great until 10 ep.  After,  don't like it. Healer is the best. 

LJG,  in other hand,  was the best in MLSHR.  He is so hot before becoming the king.  Actually, he is not my ideal man,  too feminism.  But when he is WS,  I can't resist :wub:

I stopped watching K2 after ep 13.  Between JWC and Yoona, i think their chemistry is not as much as JKS and Yoona. 

Hmm.. Well, let us face it, some Korean actors and Kpop stars are somewhat too feminine.  But I have observed that in some videos, LJK  is not that too feminine. So, I think in real  ( no camera, i mean) he is a different man. In my pov, most Korean fans like  actors that are quite feminine. 

Wang So is the symbol of masculinity, machismo, strength and robustness. 

• Like 11

Spoiler
52 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

I think this is again an uncut scene since I have not remember that WS is wearing a white robe. 

someone mentioned that it was his inner robe and a colorful top was usually used in the scene... so if this is bts maybe it was when they were just preparing their outfits..

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

I stopped watching K2 after ep 13.  Between JWC and Yoona, i think their chemistry is not as much as JKS and Yoona. 

Hmm.. Well, let us face it, some Korean actors and Kpop stars are somewhat too feminine.  But I have observed that in some videos, LJK  is not that too feminine. So, I think in real  ( no camera, i mean) he is a different man. In my pov, most Korean fans like  actors that are quite feminine. 

Wang So is the symbol of masculinity, machismo, strength and robustness. 

i see him more of masculine.. just playful character...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Actually there is a scene he wore it but it was an inner wear, he wore a red robe over it. you can see it in the episode (don't recall what episode specifically) where HS was watering the plants and he was just chillin until she splashed the water in his direction, that scene he was wearing a red robe but you can see his inner wear has this embroidery on it. I can't attach a pic to this post cuz I'm on mobile ;(( but if anyone can capture a screenshot it would be nice to upload it:D

(edit : I realised people have answered you alrdy my bad!!)

• Like 6

I cannot highlight  the words  "move on" at this post.  This is what jgfamily82 is telling us. I think, he/she has no authority to tell me that.  I can root LJK without moving on from MLSHR virus.  So, back off jgfamily82. You are barking at the wrong tree. 

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

I cannot highlight  the words  "move on" at this post.  This is what jgfamily82 is telling us. I think, he/she has no authority to tell me that.  I can root LJK without moving on from MLSHR virus.  So, back off jgfamily82. You are barking at the wrong tree. 

Why she gotta be so angsty man. We just love MLSHR what's wrong with that aigoo~

• Like 9