Paris Hilton Is A Failure

Guest karensocal

Guest Malice_Kaiser

aiya.. ppl she is not THAT bad lah..

shes only abit bitchy and after all she didnt offend us in anyway what -.-

I think she is THAT bad.

The fact that she considers this crap she's coming out with to be actual music is offensive in itself.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x euniceee

i like her songs... including stars are blindd.. its relaly catchy if you realy listen to it.. i would buy it though if i had money lols.. she has some nice songs.. scott storch people!!! the mans a genius...

well people are saying that they hate her and everyhting and they don't even know them.. i think that if people actually heard the album and didn't even know it was paris, then i think they would it a chance and might actually like it. so it hink its completely biased. and i think this is what paris said too. i could tell she worked her like she said. so give her a break guys

Guest cyberfruit

well goodness i think you should calm down,

im pretty aware. o_O

obviously you havent read my other posts.

i was just saying what i think of all of this paris bashing,

and bashing isn't allowed in here, which some people are doing rather than just expressing their opinion.

Look now, not everyone is going to like the same music as you. Yes, you may like Paris' music but the rest of us think that her music is terrible, she can't sing, she has no talent. That is each and every single person's own opinion, and you're only making yourself ridiculous by telling people to stop with "It's not that bad! Stop bashing~! I liked it!". It's great that you liked it but the majority of us don't and that's just life.

Now for my opinion. *ahem* Paris can't sing and her music shouldn't even be called music because it is that atrocious.

Thank you.

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

God, this is so satisfying. The only way I would ever listen to a Paris Hilton song is if I was poisoned and the ingredients to the antidote were hidden in her lyrics.

:lol: how would that fit in?

Guest chubzzy

so well said! i can't believe she wants to come out with an album, when she can't even sing! i wouldn't buy her album at all, and i think most people think the same way. and can i say i suspect the 75000 sold, 3/4 of it was bought by HER? heh.. she's rich isn't it?

Guest desertseatingoceans

The amount she sold was surprising to me. I can't believe people actually bought her CD. However they really can't compare Christina and Paris together. Chrisitina can sing.. Paris.. well she can't. Enough said.

Guest stillshellie

wow. I had somewhat thought her CD would be a hit (even though I kept on going why why why) cuz tv makes it seems like she has a lot of fans. I don't think she sings well.

Guest yumi-chan

lol, I just love the title of this topic :lol:

It was pretty obvious she'd fail at singing. She should just stick to 'acting' as the idiot in the Simple Life. It's her fault Nicole Richie is like 90 something lbs now I bet :mellow:

--Yumi

Guest SUPERSTAR

when she said I CRY EVERYTIME I LISTEN TO MY ALBUM BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD i first just gaped my mouth open in shock then started laughing my as.s off. people that would buy her album are idiots. that's not even music she makes.

Guest miranduh

aiya.. ppl she is not THAT bad lah..

shes only abit bitchy and after all she didnt offend us in anyway what -.-

your signature is wayy illegal, change it before the mods catch you.

Maximum width for banner/image = 400 pixels

Maximum height for banner/image = 175 pixels

Maximum file size for banner/image = 40KB

anyway, her beats aren't bad, her lyrics are somewhat meh, her voice is fake.

when i heard stars are blind or whatever, i was like GWEN what is this!?! then i found out it was paris.

:sweatingbullets: :tongue2: obviously some computering going on, since paris's real voice doesn't sound much like this.

anyway dissing her SONGS is not really dissing her

since it's not really HER in them.

it's thanks for a production team who had to THINK like her and decide on some lyrics/songs it would seem PARIS-ISH for her to sing.

so really aren't you not dissing her and some people who actually doing their job for some green?

this reminds me of ashlee. her production manager would sing pieces so much better than her when she was trying to teach her the right pitching :/ talents=behind the scenes the "pretty ones"=onstage.

Look now, not everyone is going to like the same music as you. Yes, you may like Paris' music but the rest of us think that her music is terrible, she can't sing, she has no talent. That is each and every single person's own opinion, and you're only making yourself ridiculous by telling people to stop with "It's not that bad! Stop bashing~! I liked it!". It's great that you liked it but the majority of us don't and that's just life.

Now for my opinion. *ahem* Paris can't sing and her music shouldn't even be called music because it is that atrocious.

Thank you.

GOD CAN PEOPLE READ?

well i think your response in what i said is a little ridiculous, why am i always finding people contradict themselves in here?

BASHING ISN'T ALLOWED. its in the rules. you don't like her music, thats great i don't gave a crap. but people don't need to be saying unneccesary things and also people in here are insulting me for actually defending her, i think thats going a little overboard and a bit rude. <_<

you know what its so funny whenever i come back to this topic i see all these people reply and hate on me because i like paris and i defend her music. i think its not ME that isn't accepting of other peoples opinion. <_<

i like paris's songs so you can all kiss my richard simmons.

Guest itsf0'y0'mynd

GOD CAN PEOPLE READ?

well i think your response in what i said is a little ridiculous, why am i always finding people contradict themselves in here?

BASHING ISN'T ALLOWED. its in the rules. you don't like her music, thats great i don't gave a crap. but people don't need to be saying unneccesary things and also people in here are insulting me for actually defending her, i think thats going a little overboard and a bit rude. <_<

you know what its so funny whenever i come back to this topic i see all these people reply and hate on me because i like paris and i defend her music. i think its not ME that isn't accepting of other peoples opinion. <_<

i like paris's songs so you can all kiss my richard simmons.

uhhh...thys is a thread about her MUSIC failure so i dont noe why yoor getting so worked up obviously we all noe that yoo lyk it becuz yoo sed that over 2089034 times we got YOOR freaking point! and we're NOT saying unneccesary thyngs we're juss expressing our opinons of which YOO thynk is being rude. and we're not bashing her we're juss saying we DONT lyk her music. and in my point of view if she wanted to become a singer she should've put more effort into her musical backround and she didnt so thats her fault she should've listen to her manager person thyng. and if yoo dont wanna see ppl bashing paris then dont come into thys thread.

uhhh...thys is a thread about her MUSIC failure so i dont noe why yoor getting so worked up obviously we all noe that yoo lyk it becuz yoo sed that over 2089034 times we got YOOR freaking point! and we're NOT saying unneccesary thyngs we're juss expressing our opinons of which YOO thynk is being rude. and we're not bashing her we're juss saying we DONT lyk her music. and in my point of view if she wanted to become a singer she should've put more effort into her musical backround and she didnt so thats her fault she should've listen to her manager person thyng. and if yoo dont wanna see ppl bashing paris then dont come into thys thread.

^fine fair enough. but no, according to replies apparently people (including you) DON'T get my point.

and not to mention i was attacked around the middle of this thread for just liking her music <_<

what fckin batsh*t.

" if yoo dont wanna see ppl bashing paris then dont come into thys thread."

^ & didn't you JUST say it WASN'T bashing paris. stick to one thing please, or you'll be contradicting yourself.

&the mod hasn't been online.

Guest cyberfruit

^ If you think that I was bashing you for liking Paris' music, I wasn't. I could care less if you liked or disliked her music but getting mad at others for hating her music and "bashing" (and no one actually is) her is what I called you out for.

Archived