[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Khairunni.. get well soon berry!.. I am from Malaysia.. not sure are there berries from my country.. :).. Daebak to all the photos, clips and videos by berries and Siso fans. Just want to share my thought that I really enjoyed yesterday's episode.. because of Siso's time has been cut off, i tricked myself to watch previous episode together, so i got longer Siso lovey dovey moments.. haha.. The more I watch uri couple, the more I salute Siyang nampyeonim.. he gives more love.. attention and care to So Yeon.. i think his mind keeps on thinking what should i do next to my wife.. what memory i should create with her.. he wants to fulfill his promise to create all sweet memories that So Yeon missed in her younger age.. he wants to do everything with her.. with no regrets..

good night all berries.. happy Siso 200 days.. 

siso_zpssdazgan8.png

• Like 13

I tried my best to do a wedding video for Siso to celebrate their 200 days... basically I just rearrange the episode 16 :P

Its very amateur video... sorry... its my first time edited video ever :sweatingbullets: ... and being a crammer and the slow internet connection I'm posting it just now...

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, dj_blue said:

I tried my best to do a wedding video for Siso to celebrate their 200 days... basically I just rearrange the episode 16 :P

Its very amateur video... sorry... its my first time edited video ever :sweatingbullets: ... and being a crammer and the slow internet connection I'm posting it just now...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l4BrW5Epfjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm excited to watch it, but it can't be played :(

beautiful fan art by collected all Siso selfies :wub:

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, eyra said:

I'm excited to watch it, but it can't be played :(

beautiful fan art by collected all Siso selfies :wub:

Thank you I edited my post here's the video... sorry I'm quoting this as a whole... admin pls help me

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, eyra said:

@mizzem hello there, I think there are some berries in here which also from Malaysia

I love it how they laugh so heartily together :wub:

@eyra  I LOVE their laughter here too. I feel happy as well...i'm going to keep this parts as my favourite in my handphone, it will chase away my working stress :lol:Once again...HAPPY 200 DAYS SISO

• Like 11

1 hour ago, eyra said:

at first when you said So Yeon said 'baby' I thought it's in korean 'jagi' but I don't think I hear that, so now that you mentioned it's 'baby' in english, I played that scene again and I hear that too....omo....omo....:blush:

36 minutes ago, Alilla said:

Yeaach I heard too soyeon said baby to siyang:dizzy:

32 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

es @rachhan...i heard it too loud and clear after listening carefully...it goes like wei..wei.. baby (why..why baby)....auuuuuuuh sweetness overload. Though this episode is short..it's pack with sweetness...ihiks

Chingus - you 3 have piqued my curiosity.  Just exactly which part is it So yeon said those words " baby - wei wei wei??" Ohh the one started the story was @rachhan. Wish someone can capture that part. 

BTW - this ahjumma is from Malaysia as well. Pity none of us in this thread from my country are creative and talented enough to make all the vids gifs etc... 

Hope to wake up tomorrow morning to find the part stated by by @rachhan otherwise this brain of mind will keep on thinking about it... 

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

Chingus - you 3 have piqued my curiosity.  Just exactly which part is it So yeon said those words " baby - wei wei wei??" Ohh the one started the story was @rachhan. Wish someone can capture that part. 

BTW - this ahjumma is from Malaysia as well. Pity none of us in this thread from my country are creative and talented enough to make all the vids gifs etc... 

Hope to wake up tomorrow morning to find the part stated by by @rachhan otherwise this brain of mind will keep on thinking about it... 

just play the vid in this IG, dear, So Yeon said that after Si Yang make his potato face

I hope you're not already sleep, so you can hear those word :D

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, eyra said:

@dj_blue it's still not works, when I click play it show the message that the video containtcontent from MBC,who has blocked it on copyright grounds, maybe you can upload it to another site, like dailymotion

Oh that was fast... is MBC on the look out for SISO videos? So we are gaining their attention? that was less than 5 minutes :P Okay sure I'll try to upload... it very amateur though and lots of imperfection

• Like 13

@dj_blue it's okay, dear, at least you know how to make vid, which I don't have any knowldege and talent about it, hahahaha.... gonna looking forward to your vid

@SamaraP hahaha, the caption in your pic is so funny :w00t: anyway I love Si Yang's answer about that swapping idea, that he would like to ask So Yeon first :wub:

• Like 15

Siyang's Smile when he is putting the cookie dough inside the oven....think he really feels that his wife is really funny and "creative" and yet blur (no more oil control paper.....)

BGM at baking session.

When siyang making cupcake himself

The cookie dough flattening.

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

@Hajar Ahmad..... if u go back to page 447 the vid posted by @eyra  about 1 hour ago with the caption potato face...click and listen to it...u might need to replay it a few times............u can't miss it though she said it pretty fast.

I think i heard 'baby' but soyeon say too fast ! So i not sure if is korean language for others meaning or English 'baby' ? 

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, eyra said:

just play the vid in this IG, dear, So Yeon said that after Si Yang make his potato face

34 minutes ago, SamaraP said:

if u go back to page 447 the vid posted by @eyra  about 1 hour ago with the caption potato face...click and listen to it...u might need to replay it a few times............u can't miss it though she said it pretty

Thank you. Chingus you all have bionic ears to hear that. :lol: 

I have to listen several times because the MCs were making loud comments during that instance. :wub::heart:

The thought of "where is that wonderful sound from So Yeon???" kept me awake... hah hah hah :lol:

Now I can go to sleep - 

• Like 16

@dj_blue think your video is too long.. youtube will auto search our videos for match to copyrighted content such as tv shows n songs... one way is to reduce the video to under 3 mins and most of the time it should clear copy right checks by youtube.  Hope this helps. Have fun with the vids! 

• Like 11