[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

25 minutes ago, eyra said:

I'm kinda curious, do you watch the whole WGM episodes, maybe from the season 1??

Ah, since you're good in finding BGM song, may I ask your help to find the instrumental one which played in the last scene of the new episode when Siso talked about the money they received, I think I've heard that music in kdrama, but can't recall it

nah. i started watching with T-ara'a eunjing in 2015 (think that is Season 3). then continue with Kuanghee and Sunhwa (season 4). Started watching whole episodes cause they had so many 3 couple interaction episodes.

Not good at finding BGM. was asking @seesaw_love for the BGM when siso first held hands. someone here mentioned using Shazam to look for songs so i started using it when BGMs caught my attention.

for that part, nothing much i can find. the app gave "셋 둘 하나 - 최철호 & 오혜주" cut and paste down not return anything in YT. but it may be from 

"The Virtual Bride"?

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, LeeK said:

nah. i started watching with T-ara'a eunjing in 2015 (think that is Season 3). then continue with Kuanghee and Sunhwa (season 4). Started watching whole episodes cause they had so many 3 couple interaction episodes.

Not good at finding BGM. was asking @seesaw_love for the BGM when siso first held hands. someone here mentioned using Shazam to look for songs so i started using it when BGMs caught my attention.

for that part, nothing much i can find. the app gave "셋 둘 하나 - 최철호 & 오혜주" cut and paste down not return anything in YT. but it may be from 

"The Virtual Bride"?

Thank you.....thank you......so much.....you're right :blush:

it's from the virtual bride or the eccentric daughter in law OST, I've watched that last year. I really love that whistling :wub:

• Like 9

hello berriesss....i miss all berries here :heart: ..I just came back from hometown for one week, busy with gathering etc..i couldn't have time to peek here...now just reached home..i need to read back all the pages left..I think I stop at page 426...I'm so surprised pages flipping so fast..it good though..I believed new berries have our berry tree...:wub:

welcomed new berries..you know who you are...:blush: i promised you won't regret in joining us here...ok bye for now...need to read all back pages..fighting!!

• Like 15

Just watched ep 27 for the 3rd time (with subs) to take screencaps. Ended up with 158 (!!) screencaps from a 20-minute episode. This SiSo addiction is getting kind of ridiculous. :lol: (If any Berry here wants the screencaps for your own artwork or other Berry purpose, I will be happy to share a download link with you.)

Anybody noticed that the candies were arranged in a heart shape here? He's so meticulous. And he looks like a cute puppy, smiling like that.

Screenshot_2016-03-20-16-47-51.png

Screenshot_2016-03-20-16-48-06.png

Screenshot_2016-03-20-16-48-21.png

When I first saw the candy necklace, I thought Siyang bought individually wrapped candies and strung them together. But now we know he cut the wrapping paper and ribbon into pieces, wrapped each candy individually, and tied them together one by one. :blink: Like, what planet did this guy come from? I'm sure many Korean men who saw what he did would curse him for "spoiling the market", hahaha! It's a good thing this ep aired after White Day itself!

Siyang-ah, just propose to her. It'll be too much trouble to go through everything again with another girl. :P

• Like 23

@hannajo thanks for the screencap.... I love it :wub::wub:  please keep it coming

I do love how Si Yang naturally grab So Yeon hand to calm her because of his joke :wub:

At now, I'm still replaying the scene of finger flick, I noticed most of the time, when they played game,  it's So Yeon who said to make a bet first, but most of the time too, she lost the bet :w00t: So far, I think she only win once, when they bet to eat spicy food :D

And I do love how Si Yang said 'ah.... '  and the caption said 'how can I hit her'... love that voice...it's only 'ah...' but i'm melting :wub::wub: rewind it over and over :blush:

• Like 17

@hannajo Thanks for uploaded Siyang pics doing the candies necklace. This guy is so details in everythings, i remember he mentioned to Soyeon before, all these surprised events he have done is depend who that person is?

So, how many percentage do you all berries thinks SoYeon in Siyang's heart hold?? From yesterday wgm, the candies wrapping really touches alot women's heart, what about Soyeon then? True, me also agreed Soyeon tends to keep a little bit of distances of her confession towards Siyang since she have not really show her much actions on Siyang except 2 X "POPO". Maybe of her past relationships, Siyang is still a raising star etc leads her to reserved her feelings of their relationship. Well, women tends to worry more than man. 

Will Siyang able to helps Soyeon overcome all these obstacle? I believe he will able to hold Soyeon hands carefully, lead her the way out. Soyeon likes to hide over Siyang protection as well..Ooh, talks about our Siso Couple, it seems non-stop for me to write on..they are so heavenly-matching & nothing sweets can compare to Siso....

Kwak Siyang asked: 

Who do u think i like the most?

( Kim So..Yeon ) :wub:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, hannajo said:

The new panelists' reactions were hilarious here. :lol:

Screenshot_2016-03-20-17-25-27.png

After watching more than 10x times this episode… We can see siyang become better to know how and what soyeon thinking of, at their early stage I thought siyang really has many experienced dated with woman so he can treated soyeon like this, but now I thinking not because he has a lot experience that he could treat soyeon like she is his princess. After birthday event I know  that siyang really observed what soyeon want to do with him, and sincerely want to do it together with her. And now we can see he got jealousy because He imagine soyeon has good memory (baked ep) with someone else,  Yeach siyang become to the level he doesn't like of thinking that soyeon share nice memory with another guys beside him.

Maybe it is about women and men how to see the most flustered moment for them. But I hope after saw this episode siyang will do something like camping episode ( meet the eyes ) more. Because he knew now that kind moment will make soyeon will love it more, of course we berries do. 

Edit : I think they filming this ep around week ago, and The weather still chill and cold , but Why  soyeon wear so thin clothes…no complaint because siyang will cover it with his coat anyway.:grimace:

• Like 15

Just back read the pages....deabak ....love the preview  -  they are playing the Wiwi....love those interactive electronic gadgets. It's really fun playing the Nintendo Wii - can sweat it out without even leaving home....hahaha it's been ages since i played those things. Hmmm this episode fun and sweet.....gotta to go and watch again :wub: ...it that two fishing poles in his insta???

• Like 12

what's the meaning of his caption there?? calling at @hannajo @rachhan @co4city  to help translate it....hehehe....sorry if I keep disturbing you, my dear berries, to translate korean thing, since I only count on you to help me understand those hangul :P

Some berries on IG said some of the hastag was 'friend' and 'father'.  Could it be father's friend aka father in law aka So Yeon's appa......???? ahahaha.... my delulu :w00t:

• Like 14

hahaha, this fan art is so creative :w00t:

So Yeon, as a model, is really good at everything, and Si Yang, as a designer,  is really awesome for making those candy necklace as beautiful as diamond necklace, it sparkles....bling...bling...:D

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Summer Ryn said:

@hannajo Thanks for uploaded Siyang pics doing the candies necklace. This guy is so details in everythings, i remember he mentioned to Soyeon before, all these surprised events he have done is depend who that person is?

So, how many percentage do you all berries thinks SoYeon in Siyang's heart hold?? From yesterday wgm, the candies wrapping really touches alot women's heart, what about Soyeon then? True, me also agreed Soyeon tends to keep a little bit of distances of her confession towards Siyang since she have not really show her much actions on Siyang except 2 X "POPO". Maybe of her past relationships, Siyang is still a raising star etc leads her to reserved her feelings of their relationship. Well, women tends to worry more than man. 

Will Siyang able to helps Soyeon overcome all these obstacle? I believe he will able to hold Soyeon hands carefully, lead her the way out. Soyeon likes to hide over Siyang protection as well..Ooh, talks about our Siso Couple, it seems non-stop for me to write on..they are so heavenly-matching & nothing sweets can compare to Siso....

Kwak Siyang asked: 

Who do u think i like the most?

( Kim So..Yeon ) :wub:

I think So Yeon really likes him, but is generally shy and maybe still worried about Si Yang's fans - cos she doesnt want to be a stumbling block to his career...she said in her BRI that she fell in love with him again after seeing how well he handled the dogs...and what she could not do with her actions she makes up for it with her words.  Though she may have dated in the past, but since she has to be very secretive about them, she probably has learnt over time to hide or tone down her expressions. Since they only know each other since end August, i think it is still too early for either of them to be very very secure about each other - some things just needs time...and some hurdles, like how to make up after a serious argument, learning to disagree yet accept and values (like how one should spend money or time for eg.) must be crossed...

Since So yeon admitted she is very tired, I guess mentally she doesnt have much in her to plan or do things for Si Yang -its also not really her kind of thing - seeing how she is generous in giving gifts to crew members and agency people, thats one of the way she expresses love.. so planning events or surprises may not be her thing at all... just like not all women want or like to receive flowers on their birthday or valentines' right?

I think Si Yang seems to feel insecure, seeing how he felt so bad that he KNELT down and apologised for not remembering MIL's hobby... think So Yeon felt surprised why he did that... and it takes alot of courage and thin skin or humility to do it in front of crew and staff! 

• Like 19

since we are talking about age before siyang is my friend we are both from 87... 

I was dating an older person before I can remember how our age gap is not of big deal although he was sometimes bothered since I hang around with same age or younger guys most of the time at work.... I tease him sometimes through random jokes but its just my experssion of endreament to him because i love he gets flustered... 

On the candy necklace... Im an engineer i mainly hang around or work with guys since college and never saw anyone did that... He's truly a one in a million of course so is our innocent soyeon

its a pity they have a low budget for styling i wanted them to dress each other as they wish although i love their outfit in soyeon's instagram... For me it was very stylish and homey... But i wanted to see siyang's face when he sees so yeon looking like a college student :rolleyes:

• Like 18