Song Ji Hyo Parts Ways with C-JeS + Revealed to Have Broken Up With CEO Boyfriend 2 Years Ago

It is being reported that actress Song Ji Hyo has decided parted ways with her management agency, C-JeS Entertainment, following the expiration of her contract. Along with this news, it has also officially been confirmed that she is no longer with her former boyfriend, who is also the CEO of C-JeS Entertainment. On the morning […]

The post Song Ji Hyo Parts Ways with C-JeS + Revealed to Have Broken Up With CEO Boyfriend 2 Years Ago appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

I love Ji Hyo and I was happy she went to C-jeS, because they are an honest agency where you get paid what you earn. However after her break-up with Baek Chang Joo it must have been awkward working with him so it's probably a good idea to make a change.

Guest ZoOzshine

It must have been awkward for her to work where his ex-boyfriend is but nevertheless I really like her and enjoyed her acting in codename jackal and always happy to see her in running man , we will cheer for her to find another agency and continue her career ^_^

awesome news, just yesterday I was talking to a friend bth wondering if she was still together with him, this makes me soo happy she is sooo beautiful and talented and deserves someone better, love this actress and can't wait to see her new movie and next drama

Yes, it can be awkward but I am proud of her for being a professional to hold her contract till the end even after the breakup. I’ve always been a Monday couple shipper and they look good together. Gary has always cater to her likes...LOL I guess we will have to wait and see….

Guest marianallanes98

"Also, CEO [Baek Chang Joo] and Song Ji Hyo have maintained their manager-actor relations after parting ways as a couple two years ago.” I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! something about me felt already that they broke up long time ago xD #TeamMondayCouple :3 Good Luck Ji Hyo n.n

Guest izziecrazyaboutkwave

So two years ago huh? Muwahaha *evillaughs* that's when JK became so close to JH. Kekeke SPARTACE fighting!!

Guest Kat1991

Big news for Song Ji hyo fans. Finally, all is clear that she & BCJ are no longer a couple. Wishing SJH all the best. Hope she'll be able to find & choose a management that will establish her career not just as an entertainer, but also as an actress. Second, may she find the right guy that will truly love her & will make her happy forever.

Archived