Girls, what's your minimum height requirement to date?

Kajal138

Hi, I was just wondering what everyone's minimum height requirement is when dating a guy.  Just so you know: Average Korean height in the younger generations is: 1.73m or 5'8.  Average Japanese height in the younger generations is: 1.70m or 5'7.  Average Chinese height: 1.66m-1.67m for all age groups.  Younger generations: roughly 1.69m-1.70m.  These were all gathered from various accurate statistical sources.  In other words, most people will be around these heights, yes of course there're tall guys but these are the averages.

Btw, 1.66m is 5'5 and 1.69m is 5'6 1/2. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DazedQueen

I really dislike that picture but okay~

I'm a short girl...only 5 "2"

so i'd like a guy who is taller than me when I'm 5 inch heals XP

But i don't really care since most guys are taller than me anyways

if they are too tall, i feel awkward....like they're my dad not my signif other

Guest HERMIT

I'm a short girl...only 5 "2"

so i'd like a guy who is taller than me in 5 inch heals XP

So if I'm reading this correctly, you would consider dating a guy that was 4'10" tall?
Because once he puts on the 5 inch heels, he'd be about 5'3" and therefore now taller than you.

Cool, because that means I might have a chance.

Guest DazedQueen

DazedQueen:  would 5'7 or 5'8 (1.70m-1.73m) be good enough?

honestly any height is good (Like under 6 ft for me)

but preferably yeahh

severus: good luck finding a Asian boyfriend with that friends poster lolol...

She is probably not going for Asian boyfriends..

Okay but I mean white males average about 5'9-510 (1.77m-1.78m) so it's still under 6' get it?

When you set your requirements really high, it'll be wayyy harder to find your future spouse/bf/gf/etc...

Okay but I mean white males average about 5'9-510 (1.77m-1.78m) so it's still under 6' get it?

When you set your requirements really high, it'll be wayyy harder to find your future spouse/bf/gf/etc...

A much better chance than finding an Asian guy 6' and/or above...

A much better chance than finding an Asian guy 6' and/or above...

The thing is it's not just HER who wants tall guys, it's EVERY SINGLE GIRL OUT THERE on this planet maybe I'm exaggerating a tiny bit but you get the picture lol...like I go on all these dating websites and stuff and they all say they want tall guys BUT realistically speaking, a lot of guys aren't even that tall especially Asian men yet they're still able to end up finding girlfriends and wives regardless of the situation...so...these girls can set their height requirements as high as they want...it just results in them being single in the end for a loooonnnngggg time because it limits their choices by ALOT.  But then again what they listed on the dating websites is their IDEAL height and not a MINIMUM requirement get it? so I guess that's a little better.  In the end, they'll have no choice but to settle with a 5'7 or 1.70m guy which is actually considered average height for Asian men, but to women is classified as short so it's by nowhere near being short statistically speaking.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there aren't any tall guys around, they definitely exist but their numbers are ALOT less than guys at average height.  In other words there're WAYYYYY more Asian guys at 5'7 or 1.70m than guys at 5'11 or 1.80m get it?

Archived