Baby Milo?

Guest x3mango

Guest x3mango

say what?
Who is Baby Milo and why is it so popular? I went to a party last night and a bunch of kids where wearing Baby Milo brand clothes. It has a moneky on it called Bape I think? It's kinda like Paul Frank but less cheesy... at least I think so. So I know it's a brand but is theremore to it?

Like you know Roxy = surfer? And stuff. And is it a chinese brand because my friend said "What do you not shop to HK? This brand is everywhere!" & Then I saw this one Japanese site sell them. So what country is it from?

So what's this Baby Milo?

MILO-zenT-baby.jpg

bapeh16.jpg

img10382450987.jpeg

Guest b_le_ive

its a guy brand, they are coming out with a girl clothing line. it originated in japan from a guy name nigo. and its getting really popular in the US. mmm the sweaters run from around $400 and upp.. yea its really spendy. baby milo is from bape. (bathing ape)

Guest x3mango

Haha it looks too cute for a guy to wear it.

yeah! its like paul frank for guys but BETTER. lol

i was at the party and these guys had and i was like "umm. nice shirt? isn't it a bit on the cute side?" LOL

Personally I'm tired of guys buying/seeing anything bape and going gaga over it when it doesn't even look good.

Baby Milo is cute though haha. Dare I say, most of them wear it for status.

Guest ___orangelicious

I love Baby Milo =)) It's a Japanese brand, like another line of Bathing Ape. Well it's just like girls here wearing TNA, everyone has their own opinions on brands etc.

Guest bEaRKUMA326

I didn't even know that Baby Milo is a Japanese brand! And more specifically for GUYS?

Haha, I totally agree... it's a lot cuter than Paul Frank :D

Guest prehistoric

Haha it looks too cute for a guy to wear it.

baby milo is usually worn by girls

bape has a whole other line of clothing/accessories for guys

it's cute, a lot of stores around me are starting to sell shirts

Archived