Verbal Jint and Kang Min Kyung Collaborate for "My Type 2"

Rapper Verbal Jint and Davichi's Kang Min Kyung will be dropping a sequel to the "Unpretty Rapstar" hit "My Type" next week! While the original track featuring Jessi, Cheetah, and M.I.B's Kangnam described the female rappers' ideal men, "My Type 2" will be all about Verbal Jint's thoughts on the ideal lady with Kang Min Kyung as the featuring vocalist. Verbal Jint has also put a new spin on the composition of the track, and the sequel is described as an R&B hip-hop track with Spanish influences. Brand New Music stated, "First of all, we would like to thank everyone for showing so much love for 'My Type' produced by Verbal Jint. In return, we have come up with 'My Type 2,' a completely new male version of the song." The song will be released online on May 4. Source (1) See also: Mnet Confirms New Season of “Unpretty Rapstar”

View the full article

Archived