EXO Takes First Music Show Win with "Call Me Baby" on SBS "Inkigayo"

Congratulations to EXO for their first music show win after their comeback, taken on April 5 on SBSInkigayo”!

With a whopping 10,000 points, EXO left Huh Gak’s “April Snow” and Red Velvet’s “Ice Cream Cake” in the dust with their new title track “Call Me Baby,” which they performed on the show alongside their song “Exodus.”

exo inkigayo call me baby first win 1

The group thanked Lee Soo Man and their fans, and sent some love to member Tao, who is currently benched due to an injury.

Also performing on this episode of “Inkigayo” were miss A, Baek Ji Young and Song Yu Bin, K.Will, Red Velvet, FTISLAND, Ga In feat. Jay Park, Huh Gak, Girl’s Day Minah, Mamamoo, NC.A, Untouchable, Lovely, N-SONIC, Midtown, CLC, Yoon Hyun Sang, LABOUM, and more.

Watch the performances below.

Meanwhile, this was Kwanghee's final day as an MC for "Inkigayo."

EXO wins EXO interview EXO - "Exodus" EXO - "Call Me Baby" Huh Gak - "April Snow" miss A - "Love Song" miss A - "Only You" Mamamoo - "AHH OOP!" Red Velvet - "Ice Cream Cake" FTISLAND - "Pray" Ga In - "Apple" feat. Jay Park Lovelyz - "Hi~!" CLC - "Pepe" K.Will - "Growing" Baek Ji Young and Song Yu Bin - "Garosugil at Dawn" Untouchable - "Crayon" LABOUM - "Sugar Sugar" Blady - "Come to Me" ZoPD - "Candy" feat. SAY Madtown - "New World" NC.A - "Cinderella Time" N-SONIC - "Black Out"

View the full article

Archived