[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

Guest YEHJIN.

i found an article that had to do with hyolee and her being shootdori's supporter so i just decided to translate it~~ MORE GOOD NEWS YOU GUYS~ well it's not THAT exciting but still it's good news and it makes me want to watch this weeks episode EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]

Lee Hyori, FC Shootdori's new Supporter!

2006022309332190750_1.jpg

Singer Lee Hyolee has been chosen as the next official supporter for the FC Shootdori soccer team.

With her 2nd album released, Hyori showed great enthusiasm and excitement as the 2nd supporter of Shootdori, which airs on KBS2 'Happy Sunday- Nal Ah Ra Shootdori'.

Last week on the 14th, Shootdori played against 'Goori Junior Soccer Club' at the KBS Shootdori Dome. During this match, Hyori, who replaced the 1st and original Cha Tae Hyun as the supporter, also showed immense charisma and captured the hearts and attentions of the playful shootdori players.

On this day, Shootdori players also danced for hyori and presented few of their very own 'special' skills and talents for her.

After winning their first game in five months (it was aired last week), shootdori felt a heavy burden and pressure throughout their whole game against 'Goori' and played with sweating palms throughout the entire match. This game, however, was still exciting as Shootdori eventually ended up in a tie-breaking match (you know the thing that they do when the scores are tied, with the best five kickers coming out and trying to score a goal..haha i'm sorry i don't know the soccer term for this, but in korean it's 승부차기). The result will be aired on the 26th of this month.

credits: mtstarnews, yahoo.co.kr, TW1NKLE (ME~~)

thanks for the news!<3

yeah must be stressful to win AGAIN.. after you won once already..`cause people expect you to win again.<3

i hope that our FC shootdori kids go against the first team they went up against.. and lost 21 to 0. or was it another number? anyways.. the team they won BADLY to. and i want them to WIN against them.<33

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luckyyou

Oh they are playing that guy's team next episode? That guy was like the best Asian soccer player. Cha Doori! I remember him from last World Cup although he mostly was a benchwarmer.

I was SO happy when they won. I felt like I won. Tae Hoon is so cute. It was so cute/funny when they stacked all that oooeeee on Kim Jong Min's face. And he wakes up saying "Am I pretty now?" SO CUTE>

I'm watching the old episodes. . . and i miss hyunjoon =(

he was so cute with his superman/batman stuff haha

here are 2 pics

sksw.jpg

i love this picture of them! sungwoo and seungkwon <3

th3.gif

taehoons goal ceremony =)

-hope these werent posted before

cyworld.nate/fcshoot <~ shootdolis cyworld

Guest YEHJIN.

Hehe, I was bored.

shootdori_smile.gif

shootdori_egg.gif

awwwwwwwww those are so so cute!!!!!!!<3333333333333

both are just adorable<33333

hha the egg thing<333

i want to crack an egg on kim jong min's head!<333

ahha~ and seungwoo.......<33333

the egg thing was ADORABLE!

okay im weird, but I also love these kids name

Suengwoo, hyunwoo, and jiwoo are always names that I wanted to name my kids esp Suengwoo

Taehoon and sueng jin and hyunjoong are names im going to add because they both have this ding that I like

Suengkwon and Minho (esp suengkwon) is this very cute but unique name that you dont hear often

Suengkwon, Suengwoo, hyunwoo, hyungjoong are names that are cute when you add a Yah like wen I am a mom and am calling for my boys

SUENGKWON YAH

suengkwon, hyunjoong, taehoon, minho, suengjin are names that I like to add and Ie to

okay sorry im weird

omg I CANT wait until next weeks episode

AWWw mushu! those are soo graet & awesome!!

:) make me a hyunwoo one pleasE? HAHA jks.. but if yur up for the job that is :X <3

&&

yelinoh; thats not weird HAHA.

I want to name my kid hyunwoo & minho or minwoo. :) <3

Seungkwon & minho ARE unique- they look uniquely cute too :D <33

aw is the most recent episode uploaded on YSI??

taehoon is seriously the MVP of the team..

sungwoo.. taehoon.. n jinhoon r my FAVES!!~

hahaha.. i disagree.. i tihnk minho is the best player and mvp of the team.. taehoon really doesn't have many skills.. he is just speed.. which is also very important to soccer.. but minho is talent.. even the coach of the chabukum team was like praising him when he was teaching them soccer.. i played soccer for seven years and i am a referee for little kids also.. so thats why i loove wathcing this show and from watching it.. i tihnk minho is the best player.

hahaha.. i disagree.. i tihnk minho is the best player and mvp of the team.. taehoon really doesn't have many skills.. he is just speed.. which is also very important to soccer.. but minho is talent.. even the coach of the chabukum team was like praising him when he was teaching them soccer.. i played soccer for seven years and i am a referee for little kids also.. so thats why i loove wathcing this show and from watching it.. i tihnk minho is the best player.

I agree that Minho is the best player on the team, it's only obvious.

But the way you said "Minho is talent" was like saying the other kids don't :\

I think each has something the other dosen't..it makes them a TEAM.

Minho has the power kick, Taehoon has speed,

Seungkwon has defence skills, Sungwoo is tough (drags down other opponents^^),

Seungjoon is good at catching the ball/stopping it,

Hyunwoo is very jumpy so the other team gets confused haha,

and Jiwoo makes the team feel good about themselves by cheering them on.

& I'm glad that article didn't state whether Shoor Dori wins/loses.

Can't wait to see for myself :P

yelinoh; thats not weird HAHA.

I want to name my kid hyunwoo & minho or minwoo. :) <3

Seungkwon & minho ARE unique- they look uniquely cute too :D <33

aw is the most recent episode uploaded on YSI??

aww thank you<3

hmm I dissagree and agree. Minho is the best payer on the team, he is talent, but I think taehoon is too. The way Taehoon comes out of nowhere and dribbles the ball so well and fast. Its when he does that no one of shoodori dosnt help him and theirs always 5 of the other teams player there so it gets stolen easily

Also i agree with charmm. Minho has the best talent I do agree, but the others have talents that Minho does not have like this

Taehoon - like I said dirbles the ball so well (am i supposed to use dribble?) he's so agressive and has this look on his face that I love.

Suengjin - he isnt that good, but come on before shootdori he only played for 2 months while others played up to 6 months to two years, but he;s learning so well. He's great at diving to block the ball

Hyunwoo - You mite not see talent, but he has it. He was the first one who scored a goal in shootdori. Like Charmm said he's all jumpy. He has skills I just cant name them

Suengwoo - He's sooo strong. He's good at passing. He's the BEST at passing. His passing skills are good. And he knows how to drag a guy down

Suengkwon - We all know that he has the best defence skills. At first he didn't and was pretty bad, but now he's so good! He's great at tackling and blocking people who are bigger than him. He's also the fastest runner!

Minhho!! - Like you said he has the best talent. Kicking he is the best at! He's great at offence and defence. He's very mature too!

Hyunjoong - He knows how to make everyone laugh! haha jp. He's fast and is good at getting the ball to Minho or Taehoon. I do miss him

Together they make SHOOTDORI!

Guest bubblyhyunghee

I think all the players have improved greatly in such a short amount of time. I think each member is special.

I think...

Taehoon: I think he's a really good player. Usually when he get's the ball there is no one aiding him so he can never pass to anybody and he's fearless because sometimes he aggressively pass between four to five players on the opposing team. His shooting maybe weak compared to Minho but his spirit and speed equals it out.

Minho- I think he's really good at doing tricks. There are people who are the speedy runners and kickers while Minho is more of skill based. He's really good at doing tricks with powerful kicks.

Seungkwon: His defense is so good. He's fearless when it comes to tackling the ball.

Sungwoo: He improved greatly. He's shorter than most of the players but he never gives up and tries his best.

Hyunwoo: Is like the energizer bunny. He never runs out of energy...once he sees the ball he jumps here and there.

Seungjoon: The goalie ulzzang. He's gotten pretty good. He's catching most of the balls now and him and Seungkwon has a good partnership.

Jiwoo- Haven't seen her play much but I hope her skills will improve so she will be able to play more. Maybe she can be a mini-manager. She seems to support her team very well though. I think her favorite player was Taehoon. LOL.

I agree that Minho is the best player on the team, it's only obvious.

But the way you said "Minho is talent" was like saying the other kids don't :\

I think each has something the other dosen't..it makes them a TEAM.

Minho has the power kick, Taehoon has speed,

Seungkwon has defence skills, Sungwoo is tough (drags down other opponents^^),

Seungjoon is good at catching the ball/stopping it,

Hyunwoo is very jumpy so the other team gets confused haha,

and Jiwoo makes the team feel good about themselves by cheering them on.

& I'm glad that article didn't state whether Shoor Dori wins/loses.

Can't wait to see for myself :P

haha.. ayaya.. i meant to like say.. minho has talent.. not is talent.. i didn't want this to become a big discussion but like i think minho has soccer skills.. taehoon does too and so do the others.. im just saying that minho is more skillful in comparison to others.. im not saying that thety are bad..

Archived