[variety] Nal Ah Ra Shoot - Dori

jiwootaehoon8ir.jpg
OMGAHH~ so cute :D

Here's another pic. to add what I posted yesterday:

jiwootaehoon23dl.jpg

Anyone notice that Jiwoo always seems to be looking away from Taehoon?

It's so adorable!

edit:

51 pagessss...this thread is really growing :]

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and yundo was like "does taehoon like jiwoo??"

& the yuhgurl6 lady was like "he told me not to tell"

its the other way around. since shes surrounded by all these guys, they were trying to figure out if she liked anyone on the team yet. so haeyoung tricked jiwoo into telling her who she liked on the team by going "i like ____" and she whispers the name into jiwoo's ear and jiwoo's like "me too!" haha cutie. and when haeyoung asks taehoon what he thought about jiwoo, yundo figures it out and asks "does jiwoo like taehoon?"

gotta jiwoo some credit. she cant defend the ball for crap but she knows how to pick a guy ^^

^aww to the pic with taehoon putting his arm around jiwoo. i bet she was really nervous~

Guest hyaemin01

minho is just gosh-darned awesome. if i had to pick one of them to be my son, i would def. pick him. he's always encouraging his teammates, patting them on the back or saying nice things. and so well-mannered too ^^ gonna be a good guy when he gets older.

something else i noticed....

whenever anyone makes a goal, he's always running right beside them, really sharing in the joy. not only b/c its for the team, but happy that THEY got the goal; i thought that was really awesome.

and when he makes a goal, he makes sure to celebrate it w/ everyone else, instead of having a flashy goal ceremony on his own...

that kid is foreal mushissuh. minho hwaiting ^___^

Guest fakeplastictrees

^ahh yeah<33

he's such a great friend(someone mentioned thta before i think)

but yeah :x

if i had to choose i wouldn't

ID HAVE THEM ALL AS MY BABIESSS :D

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

minho is just gosh-darned awesome. if i had to pick one of them to be my son, i would def. pick him. he's always encouraging his teammates, patting them on the back or saying nice things. and so well-mannered too ^^ gonna be a good guy when he gets older.

something else i noticed....

whenever anyone makes a goal, he's always running right beside them, really sharing in the joy. not only b/c its for the team, but happy that THEY got the goal; i thought that was really awesome.

and when he makes a goal, he makes sure to celebrate it w/ everyone else, instead of having a flashy goal ceremony on his own...

that kid is foreal mushissuh. minho hwaiting ^___^

amen...minho (like i've said countless times before) is gonna be quite the hottie when he's older...gah i wish he were like 10 years older.... :phew: when he goes to high school....girls are gonna like...FLOCK over to him with like presents and they're gonna be like "oppaaa!!! sarang hae yo!" puhaha! :lol:

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

Hey all, I'm a HUGE fan of Shoot-Dori, honestly all the kids are just so cute! I was gonna list my favourite players but then I realised that I listed practically the entire team so....

Anyways..I seriously can't get over how cute and adorable these kids are!!!

I agree that Minho is such an awesome kid, I love how mature he seems, but he's still such a kid! (I loved how he comforted SeungJoon I think it was, when he was crying about them losing...maybe in was Seungwoo, not sure, it's an old ep),

and Taehoon, when he plays he seems so much older than most of the kids, but when you see him interact with the kids, he's so cute and adorable, the typical 7 year old >____<

And SeungJoonie, the little uhljjang of the team (although, the whole team is made up of some really good looking little kids), I feel so sorry for him coz he always blames himself for the team's losses, and he starts crying when he lets heaps of goals in...

and OMG, SeungKwon and SungWoo!!!!! They are the most mischievous of the bunch, but so cute!!!! Seungkwon is such an awesome defender! Seriously, did you guys see the way he tackled the kid with the ball and stole it from him!?!?! And Sungwoo with his toothless smile >____<

I can't wait for the next ep....

by the way....HUGE spoiler (seriously, don't read if you don't wanna know coz it's big news)

Nal ah ra shoot-dori won their first game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be airing on the 19th, apparently the game took place on the 7th of Feb against the KORA soccer club (keep highlighting for more details, stop if you don't wanna know.....)

KORA scored first, but Taehoon equalised and scored another goal leaving the score 2:1, but then KORA scored again, leaving the score tied, but MinHo (yay!) scored another goal, leading to a win for Shootdori, the final score, 3:2

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/433/jiwootaehoon8ir.jpg

JIWOO&TAEHOON SHARING EARPHONES AWWWWW :X<3

no wonder jiwoo's attracted to him. sweet kid~

yea i just read the huge news on the Happy Sunday board. im pissed off cuz seriously i wouldnt want to find out beforehand. -_- i would rather have it as a surprise, but yea... stupid news reporters!!!

anyways im still goign to watch to see ShooDoRi and their expressions. gosh i wish i coudl celebrate with them and i wanna see KJK's face. ^_^

Guest fakeplastictrees

OH EHM EFF GEEEE

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?

:o

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHICAN'TFORKINGWAIT T_____T<3

--

ooh i just saw the article

:o :o : omg;kldjgld T_T

ooh btw, shootdoli kids might go to Germany (:

&they might play one of the kids' team from Germany :o

LMAO i hated that yuhgurl lady cuz...

Honestly; I didn't like how she was bugging little kids about their appearances. & this kind of pissed me off because this is how rumor starts & everyone wonders why.. AUGH.

I'm probably being bias here because i dont like her at all. I mean her personality; & her strength shows on yuhgul6 and she.. yeah i just dont like her very much :X

im sry if anyone else does but im just stating my opinion.

heehee- that's pretty much my opinion, too. i agree. ;) i don't exactly "hate" her, it's just that she's not my favorite on the Yeogeol 6 show. :sweatingbullets: i was so hoping that she was one of the Heroine 6 gals that wasn't returning, but no luck. :lol: .

okay, looks like everyone read the spoiler. lol

What ever gives you that idea?! :lol: MANSE!!! :P

FCavi.jpg

My current PC wallpaper (and now, signature pic!) :P

LMAO i hated that yuhgurl lady cuz

she was like to taehoon;

Isn't Jiwoo pretty??

& Taehoon was like -________________-;; *avoids question*

Honestly; I didn't like how she was bugging little kids about their appearances. & this kind of pissed me off because this is how rumor starts & everyone wonders why.. AUGH.

I'm probably being bias here because i dont like her at all. I mean her personality; & her strength shows on yuhgul6 and she.. yeah i just dont like her very much :X

im sry if anyone else does but im just stating my opinion.

I'll try to post more though :D

aww I like hyeyoung unnie. She isnt afraid to use her strength. Let's give her a break. She just got a divorce from her lovely sweet ex husband. I really do feel bad for her. She always was so proud of her husband. She didnt really bugg the little kids about the apperance. What else do you say to a 7 year old kid "dont you love jiwoos personallity?" thats kinda weird... I think just to find out if he likes her back that question was the best. I felt bad for her because Taehoon was so mean to her (but he is such a cutie) She has a funny personallity. They say she dosnt have anythign in her head (no brain) haha shes like Kim Jong min...puhaha

Guest TW1NKLE

OMG I READ THE SPOILER I READ THE SPOILER!!! i was like don't do it, don't do it.. and i did it..

OMG. i cannot express my happiness. can i just say, i love taehoon. god, he's a brilliant kid.

oh and of course, my other secret lover, minho. WOOHHHH that boy surprises me at EVERY GAME. omg. ahhhh i am happy forever now :]

[edit] WOAH WOAH WOAH guess who owns page 52~~~ ahh i need to calm down. T_T

Archived