Im back! Please come listen to my new singings! :)

Guest IHMJack

Your clips are always too short... Let's hear something at least over a minute. lol

You have a nice tone to your voice, but it's shaky and you're singing too softly. And yeah, back away from the mic. I can hear your mouth and everything.

Guest IHMJack

Your clips are always too short... Let's hear something at least over a minute. lol

You have a nice tone to your voice, but it's shaky and you're singing too softly. And yeah, back away from the mic. I can hear your mouth and everything.

the actual song of this part they are singing quite softly too :P that is why I end up sounding soft.

thanks for the comments

the actual song of this part they are singing quite softly too :P that is why I end up sounding soft.

thanks for the comments

I know the song. lol

I just think you're singing *too* softly because you sound a bit "dead" and breathy.

Guest IHMJack

I know the song. lol

I just think you're singing *too* softly because you sound a bit "dead" and breathy.

I will try to watch out for that in the future, thanks for the comment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest yowzatheman

you did pretty well, just need to get farther from the mic. also, it sounds like your whispering, not getting a full tone.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IHMJack

you did pretty well, just need to get farther from the mic. also, it sounds like your whispering, not getting a full tone.

I will try to sing with fuller voice in the future

Archived