KWON SANG WOO VS. HYUN BIN

Guest yoh

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxReminisce

KSW without a doubt.. Always been a fan and always will be... Asfor Hyun bin, I honestly don't understand why everyone likes him so much.. His acting and looks are alright...

Guest camella

Kwon Sang Woo!!!. Hyun Bin has linited self expression and even if he is new, compared to KSW when he was new, Hyun Bin does not show the promise of great acting as KSW. Hyun Bin is ok with comedy. I doubt if he can do melodrama as KSW/ I cannot imagine him doing Majuk. KSW is more attractive to me in all aspects.

Guest dr jung

I like Hyunbin better. But you really can't base the poll of "personality" because you don't know them besides in a few interviews..

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

KSW... this poll is for acting looks and personality.. and i personally think KSW is better in looks AND acting. you cant compare his acting to HYUN BIN.. and besides.. i personally think the hyun bin thing is a trend too.. i mean, everyone was only crazy for him for the MNIKSS thing..

Archived