Kahi Reacts to Park Hyung Sik's Statement That He Didn't Feel Anything During Their On-Stage Kiss for Musical "Bonnie and Clyde"

In a previous interview with Park Hyung Sik, the singer-actor mentioned that he didn't feel anything when he kissed Kahi for the musical "Bonnie & Clyde." While it took Kahi a few months to respond to this, the singer-actress was finally able to comment on the statement through an interview on MBC's "Section TV Entertainment Relay" which aired on October 26. On this episode, the show caught up with the singer-actress together with her co-stars in the musical "All Shook Up" while they were shooting the musical's poster. "As expected, it's the same for me," said Kahi, eliciting laughter from the interviewer. During Park Hyung Sik's interview, he mentioned that during his kissing scene with Kahi, "I wasn't thinking about kissing or doing whatever (during the scene) and I was busy just thinking about my feelings that I didn't have time to think of anything else. I just tried my best."Park Hyung Sik, Kahi Kahi commented on Park Hyung Sik's statement, "I didn't feel anything too. Just what should I feel?," and added, "I don't feel bad at all," saying that she totally understood what her co-actor felt during their scene. Kim Dong Jun, Park Hyung Sik's band mate, defended his co-ZE:A member and explained what he actually meant. "Because Kahi noona got to work together with Park Hyung Sik, I asked him about her and he said 'She's really attractive' and that we will 'Fall for her when we work with her,'" said Kim Dong Jun. Meanwhile, Kahi will appear in a new musical, "All Shook Up" together with g.o.d's Son Ho Young, ZE:A's Dongjun, B1A4's Sandeul, and actress Kim Ye Won. They're just being the professionals that they are, yo!

View the full article

Archived