Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't had a chance to watch the performances yet. but i guess since BSG was also on the guest list, so maybe that's why she was invited to sing along with eru? :unsure: i don't know how well-known Daylight is... =0

Christine: what a sweet and cute pic with eru-ssi! :w00t:

Kayla: you're on an eru piccies rampage. :rolleyes:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Eru feat. Bae Seul Gi - Black Glasses Comeback on Inkigayo (2006-10-15).avi [21.1MB]

Eru feat. Bae Seul Gi - Black Glasses Comeback on Music Bank (2006-10-15).avi [31.7MB]

i'm off to bed now. :P i didn't make the Music Core perf. cut cuz the full show appears a bit draggy, thus making the audio/video seem to be out of sync. :mellow:

Guest minshoo

HAHAHa Lam!!!! i was going to get ready to sleep. but i had to check this thread and bsg's thread before i go to sleep. you really crack me up!!! LOL

so Eru and Aaron combine?

Rua Aru Uar? lol really this is driving me nuts hahah

Guest astarael

lol, what a fun guessing game~

How many guesses can we make?

I'm going to say 'Andrew'. It's the only one I could come up with after thinking for the longest time. xD

So I'll come back if I can think of any more.

I really hope Eru shows up on X-Man again now that he has a new album to promote. The last time he was on ... :] I really liked him with Bada.

I'm going to say 'Andrew'. It's the only one I could come up with after thinking for the longest time. xD

I really hope Eru shows up on X-Man again now that he has a new album to promote. The last time he was on ... :] I really liked him with Bada.

I want to see him on Xman too! I'm hoping he opens up some more because he seems like he could be a funny guy if he wanted to be. He was kind of quiet on Xman when he first appeared. Possibly because he was new back then.

Andrew rhymes with Eru :lol: Maybe maybe, I think this is the most likely one right. I guess we'll just have to wait for chrissejin to confim. Lol @ Star X and minshoo's random guesses. I keep thinking of Terry when chrissejin said think about the second half of his name. Or Jerry. But Eru doesn't seem like a Terry or a Jerry. Or a Jerome o_o

I assumed he performed with BSG because she was on the guest list as well. Just seemed more convenient.

*ding ding ding* you win a date with ERU!! NOT!

Because we all want Eru for ourselves!!

No one really knows, and it's not made public to know (like he doesn't put it on his profile). I just found out from my friend because she's friends with one of his friends...and now they all became friends.

AND I personally asked him about his English name, and he said yup (that it's his English name...haha).

That was a fun guessing game. I can't believe some of the names you guys came up with! Too funnY!!

Guest minshoo

hahha he doesnt look like Andrew type LOL thats nice to know.

im pretty sure this is Eru and BSG. i found this in bsg's chinese forum seulkifan

i like what he was wearing here :D. and man hes tall hahaha. bsg is pretty tall herself but when stand next to him without heels she looks so small.

photo34611no1442b15alqcdzuy1vf8.jpg

and go here for the translation of 'Black Glasses'

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3922201

^Aww cute gif there minshoo. (It's CallieHope from Eruworld ^^)

Lol astarael, congrats for guessing the right name. Does he want to keep it private though? Since he doesn't mention it on his profile or anything.

Guest minshoo

i was wondering if thats you CallieHope :D. since you have the same avatar ;). i luv the color of ur avatar. now that i understood the lyrics to the song. I LOVE IT EVEN MORE. very depressing though hahaha

hahah Lam, weren't you in bsg's thread a minute ago?

loll .. someone wanna give me the link to eruworld ? ^.^;;

editt___^ AWW .. man you caught me again >.<

haha, yeah , i was only there a minute ago XD

this is my order of favorited sites : bsg thread, eru thread, suju thread, & dongbang thread XDD

Guest ㄴㅏ 는 ㅎㅖ진

okay.. i love black glasses.. i think its my favortie song currently <3 i heard it like 434342 times..

and watch all 3 perfomance 34e43 times.

i like their chemistry together in inkigayo the best.. she probably got used to it.. and he has a nice voice..

did you see the perfomance from music core? i think that one

where is on one side of the stair and then the other side in a blink

musiccoreeru3.jpg

eru on one side

musiccoreeru2.jpg

then the other

musiccoreeru1.jpg

then both?

musiccoreeru4.jpg

musiccoreeru5.jpg

bsg and eru <3

Guest theLEGEND

First time posting here~ and I really love his Black Glasses and Rebirth songs <33 He has this soothing voice and cute smiLe too~ xD

Archived