Actor Choi Jin Hyuk Reveals He Has Known “Fated to Love You” Co-Star Jang Nara for 10 Years

On the July 6 broadcast of MBC’s entertainment news program, “Section TV,” the cast of the new MBC Wednesday—Thursday drama “Fated to Love You,” including Jang Hyuk, Jang Nara, Wang Ji Won, and Choi Jin Hyuk, made an appearance and sat down for an interview.

During the interview, actor Choi Jin Hyuk shared a story about how he first met Jang Nara. He explained, “I’ve known Jang Nara since 10 years ago. I was close friends with Park Kyung Lim, and that’s when I met her [Jang Nara] for the first time. I went to Jang Nara’s house and played ‘Go-Stop.’”

After hearing this, Jang Nara added, “My mother actually remembered him. [She] saw Choi Jin Hyuk on TV and said, ‘It’s the kid that played Go-Stop,’” causing laughter all around.

Meanwhile, “Section TV” airs every Sunday at 3:10 PM (KST) on MBC.  
choi jin hyuk section tv

View the full article

Archived