Jiyeon Gets Serious in Interview on Mnet's "4 Things Show"

T-ara’s Jiyeon, who recently made her debut with her first solo single “Never Ever,” appeared on the May 20 episode of Mnet’s “4 Things Show: Outrageous Interview.

Jiyeon also had a psychological test, where she vocalized her serious stresses and concerns. The psychologist said, “Right now, in your current state, you need professional help. You're having a really hard time right now. It's important that you find a place you can go to recharge, and good people and relationships.” At this, Jiyeon started to shed tears. “At some point along the way, I feel like I’ve lost myself. There’s more to me than what people may necessarily think, but I wonder if I should give up. I feel like I’ve lost myself.”

“Now, when I think of my image with T-ara, I feel like that is me. I don’t even know myself anymore. From a certain point, I’ve become afraid of people’s judgment.”

At the same time, Jiyeon said, "I don't think it's unfair [that some people don't look at me positively]. Because those opinions were formed from things that I've done, it's on me." 

In related news, Jiyeon, the youngest member of T-ara, just made her first official solo debut with "Never Ever." 

See: T-ara’s Jiyeon Makes Solo Debut in “Never Ever” Music Video

Watch Jiyeon’s Dance Practice Video for “Never Ever”

jiyeon

View the full article

Archived