miss A Performs for A Packed Audience of 1,200 Guys without Girlfriends

Newsie

miss A recently felt very welcomed by a packed house of 1,200 single males.

On December 27, KBS's music program "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook" invited 1,200 males without girlfriends or wives to a special year-end event.

For the event, the members of miss A appeared as guests and performed the opening stage. The male audiences were overjoyed and shouted excitedly at the special surprise.

miss A member Min commented, "I feel like I came for a consolation. So much power and energy. This is the first time I've danced this hard in a long time."

You Hee Yeol also added, "Me too, I think I have never seen this much excitement before."

miss A members made the male fans feel satisfied and overjoyed by wishing them the best of luck, saying, "Although you don't have  girlfriends this year, we are always on your side. Go for it and let's make good memories again next year with your future girlfriends." 

miss A solo guys

View the full article

Archived