Sexy Kang Jung Hwa @_@

Guest junki_saranghae

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kiss Me

ew. thats not like her.. she always plays this cute role and look at her pictures! yuck i never really liked her.. and these pics make me not kliker hr even more

It's not that the photoshoot is disgusting or anything but it's surprising how this sudden 'sexy' image comes from a girl whom I've seen on TV as the innocent woman next door type.

Then again, life is surprising and celebrities always change.

Guest fattycake

oh my gosh...never expected anything like this from her! what a crazy image change.

i hope it'll help her achieve whatever it is she wants to get from all this attention.

Guest jinhee

she could be naked and i still wouldn't find her to be "sexy". i just don't think that's her. she just seems to cutesy and girly to be sexy.

oh please, like you never seen anything worse? go to the beach and you see hella lot worse. welcome to reality.

omg, who is that in your avatar and signature.

Guest AzN_cHiC89

wow! this is a totally different side of her.. it's like she's modeling for Victoria Secret mag.. but kind of worst..

i just don't like her in this type of pictures.

Guest X__YeaH

mmmhmmm and people complain that hyori's slutty/revealing

im not saying these pix of kang jung hwa are trashy or anything but iono why people like hyori, chae yeon etc. etc. etc. keep getting all the 'richard simmons' talk when theres girls like KJH (& a lot of others) posing nude like this.

haha maybe cuz hyori and them are hotttt even without going nude and ppl just see them as revealing even with their clothes on. ughh but jus a thought of mine.

neways about these pix....power to her if she wanted to do this and all but its not pleasing to look at imo. her bodys not hot at all. it looks flabby and kinda old. not to mention the need of a serious tan. its not like i havnt seen worse or anything. its just that these pix are not cute or hot at all.

she always seemed fake and annoying to me on shows with that whole innocent look. haha im telling you, its the "innocent" ones that are crazier behind closed doors.

k well she looks better with her clothes on.

Guest mintoro

OMG

i can never imagine she took such pics

is this PS ???

well... she's pretty but yeah not with this image..

i prefer her with cute look though she's kinda annoying sometimes

but.... what's up with her?

I dun want her to be like that >"<

Archived