Sexy Kang Jung Hwa @_@

Guest junki_saranghae

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krngrl3091

iono buh i think this image of her dusnt fit...kinda wierd...like i mean if it was like sumone like jun ji hyun or hyori maybe different

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

What is this again?

Just a photoshoot?

gah i like her, but i don like thes pics at ALL.

kinda disturbing no offnse

Guest pammie

who is she?? but anyways not on the positive note about these photos...if an actress in my country did this, she'd be categorised into grade C celeb....no matter how good her acting is...yeah we're super conservative...

Guest suezin

I like her with clothes on.

She's pretty.

Why she's taking this route however is beyond me.

Especially since she's not receiving alot of good feedback.

oh come on...

when a guy is half naked I hear things like "hott" "sexyy" or "Take it all off'

editt--

but i agree with you guys. I dont mind her being sexy, but this dosent fit her, she needs a new style of sexy..but I did like her angelic style, since she had a sweet smile

Guest ghettogeek604

gosh why u guys complain too much.. i find very nice picture cos its all natural. rather than its all photoshop.

Guest wakeywakey

wowww..it is unbelievably negative in here..

i dont know who this is..heard her name before but dont know who she is..whoever she is, it doesn't matter..

everyone is just complaining about how trashy or how revealing she is..but its not like you havent seen worse..

but i guess we all have different opinions..i think some of the scenes are pretty cool

Archived