Lee Joon Spent a Whole Day Filming a Bed Scene for His Upcoming Movie

Newsie

Idol and actor Lee Joon revealed that he spent an entire day filming the bed scene for his upcoming movie, "Rough Play."

On September 25 Lee Joon and Director Shin Yeon Shik spoke at the official press conference for the movie. The MBLAQ member said, "One day I spent 24 hours filming just a bed scene. I took my clothes off. Because there were also female staff members there, I was embarrassed. This isn't something normal for an idol to do so it may be the first bed scene an idol has filmed. I covered what was necessary and whenever the director said 'cut' I covered myself with a towel."

Lee Joon also added, "It was difficult. Because of the breathing, at the end of the day I was light headed." 

Looks like "Rough Play" will have something for the Lee Joon's fans to look forward to. Or not?

“Rough Play” is about an actor who rises to popularity and encounters trouble due to his drive to success. It will hit theaters on October 24. Check out the movie poster here

View the full article

Archived