[OFFICIAL] The Lee Donghae (이동해) Thread

Guest le_lisa

Guest guchiguchiageugeu

^ thank you!

tracy..i'm so sorry....,i was too excited and posted those ivyclub pix..LOL..when i saw hae..........

i'll do some caps...wait.....i can't do replay for their perf..bt i did find this on bestiz

:D ...and tracy and guchi and rachel,allehertears(name?sorry if i don't know yet),(who else?) works here too(that sounds weird when i say it like that,LOL)

i love em soo much for coming here,so i'm no longer a loner in this lovely thread..LOL\/

haha lets spread the Hae love! :)

I loooove Hae's (anybody's actually) hair all black and floppy and gel-less like that, so it moves whenever he tosses his head..iono.. adds effect to the dance. and he always has healthy hair so just makes you wanna run your fingers through it.

ok enough abt hair heres some more gifs

Eunhae

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img128.imageshack.us/img128/6990/70087269201440347lv5.gif' alt='70087269201440347lv5.gif'> shavepa3.gif

Violent Eunhae

87538717757947215ya8.gifviolenthaejd2.gif

2le8mm0.gifstargoldenbellfx1.gifhaehaeky9.gifimg474720sm8.gif<- looks like Stephen Chow?

1143083484rainbowramancqm3.gif1152895561dhdonghae0401fz5.gif

credit: Kerio, Hae cyworld, 2donghae.com

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xSuperrAnnx

thanks for posting up those gifs guchiguchiageugeu

and imma just pretend Hae babyy is blowing the kiss to me (:

Guest jhecee

of course it's himmm<3 sexy side view ^^ i can't miss it.

jessee is not desperate anymore<3

she got a partner here to help her get it MOVING ONNN !

im so mad i missed inkigayo!! now i'll wait for bestiz link =[

when is this event anyway?is that the one for april28????

yeah!!!i have a partner that i just missed again,shoot...i saw u already,but then i just closed my browser and it was sooooo late...LOL...we will come here one day at the same time...LOL

^ thank you!

haha lets spread the Hae love! :)

I loooove Hae's (anybody's actually) hair all black and floppy and gel-less like that, so it moves whenever he tosses his head..iono.. adds effect to the dance. and he always has healthy hair so just makes you wanna run your fingers through it.

yeah!!..LOL

omg!!!!u made ME wanna run my fingers through hae's hair and all over him..LOL..joke..(babopervthoughts)..

Haha YAY it IS Hae.

Yep Jessee will not be desperate anymore<3

And LOL Jessee (did I spell that right? problem with names these days), about the 'work here' thing - it's cute!

Ahem. I work at the Donghae thread ^^

anis_syarizad, thank you for the link. Enjoyed the pics.

me too...i love him!!!!!!!!!!

shoot...i edited my post coz it can't be taken out from bestiz(gaia told me)

...LOL...yeah...maybe we should call ourselves the volunteers..LOLz...coz nobody pays us...LOL...

am totally joking...

its actually jesse…but its okay… J …u can call me jhecee..or jessee or jesse or jhe or..okay u can call me whatever u want..LOL ;)

weeh.jpg

present

DONGHAE.jpg

past..ooh..i love this pic...

GOSH…I love all those gifs...i love all gifs actually…and that violent one,the one guchi posted was so funny

edit:

heethai03vg5.jpg

i dunno who to credit..

Guest fizzitangerine

First time posting in Soompi, but a long time lurker. x]

I have some pics, but my computer is being stupid so I will have to post them later.

new sukira pics

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2572/11808447uh1.png

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img158.imageshack.us/img158/3722/48101132hy2.png

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img158.imageshack.us/img158/218/2ca6of7qvlv5.jpg

Sukira + Donghae + Sungmin = Love <3

=)

Guest lilkrazeqrl

aww jessee<3 12am is late for you? [; i'm probably still awake at the time!

inkigayo was on 070331 when mostly all of suju perform except hangeng.

i could've watched it if i stayed up until 2AM!! T.T

my mistake ; inkigayo i missed was on 070401 when suju T perform. ;]

i think i'll post at least two of pictures of donghae, or donghae + members when i update in here [;

lovenote.jpg

hahhas LIKE IT? [; my lovely friend michelle wrote this for me<3

donghae9.jpg

this is like one of my absolute FAVORITE picture of donghae from the Boys In The City photoshoot <3

eunhae10.jpg

eunhae6.jpg

EUNHAE<3 my all time favorite couple <33

Guest jhecee

^^no..12am is not late for me...but it is late for my mom...she gets soooo mad at me when i stay online till morning for suju...lolz...

i love that pic of eunhae in bluejackets......!!!!my fave eunhae pic ever!!!!

\/edit: omg!!!!thats exactly my reaction...OMG OMG OMG he is sooooooooooooooo hot.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heechul is not gay okay?!...no,he is not gay...NOT GAY...its his image,but he does love girls...okay...back to donghae....i love him when he is like that,looking all hot and all..\/

\/\/wtheck?!.. :huh: :huh: :huh: ..ur lost...u could have atleast said hae is goodlooking...LOLz..ohwell..tnx 4 stopping by,or should i say getting lost.. \/\/

Guest tuna_madunna

I didn't know that this was an LEE DONG HAE picture thread, all the while I thought this was a LEE DONG Wook AND LEE Dae HAE picture thread!

1986.. Right on!

Guest lilkrazeqrl

Lee Donghae Picture Thread!!

Our Aiden Lee ! (I still don't know why he gave himself that name)

No one should be confused now (;

I really like this thread ; i love how everyone show their love & affection towards Donghae<3

How about` some of Donghae in red? [;

donghae18.jpg

donghae19.jpg

donghae20.jpg

donghae21-1.jpg

donghae22.jpg

Credits: My friend Michelle send this to me ^^ But credits to whoever found this first ;]

I didn't know that this was an LEE DONG HAE picture thread, all the while I thought this was a LEE DONG Wook AND LEE Dae HAE picture thread!

1986.. Right on!

Ah, I have this problem too. Some day ago, I went to this 'DONGHAE' forum and I found out is actually LEE DONG Wook AND LEE Dae HAE. D: LOL.

Donghae in red. :D I like his hair in these pictures.

<3

Archived