Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

^omg we all love SJS !!! I love love masters sun and phantom!  it took me awhile to move on from MS, gosh I adore the ost and their chemistry is just too much but WFKBJ helped me move on too and I got 101% hooked with this tall lean reserved boyish manly handsome guy and I think this will be for the long haul!! Love my skawngur much:wub::lol:

@ilove7 @chrrykssd we can fangirl about SJS, why not? i do hope his movie with son ye Jin will push through !

• Like 1

Ok this kind of report is like all over my IG feed right now and if ever this is true, I will be very happy for the both of them. They have been great friends for a long time and they seem very comfortable and caring around each other so yup, I only wish the best for them! :D I just hope the shippers would not expect too much from them and let them manage and succeed in their individual careers.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/23/lee-sung-kyung-nam-joo-hyuk-reportedly-dating/

@chrrykssd wow, that was a long shoot! Nice to see that the filming is going on smoothly! 

• Like 2

^ if ever this relationship is confirmed I'm glad that YG did it this early though there is still the possibility that this will be denied just what they did with the dating rumors of park shin Hye and lee Jong Suk. Dispatch released photos of psh and ljs dating and yet they still denied and they ended up as friends only.  I saw a Korean entertainment show in YT recently which was aired in 2016 and industry people and random interviewees from the street were saying that it's no longer needed for k celebs to hide their relationships. These people were saying that they prefer celebs now to be more upfront/honest in admitting their relationships rather than hiding it. Was this hiding thing the reason why lee Joon ki got criticized?

all I'm hoping and praying that if this true, this will not hinder the rise in the popularity of Joo Hyuk. I do hope he will still have the creative freedom to choose projects and be paired with different leading ladies and maintain his individuality as an actor without the Joosung fans getting too territorial. I sincerely hope this relationship will be an inspiration to the both of them for more success in their individual careers.

@chrrykssd @moella can you share the website or link to dispatch? Saw this on IG

Im hoping if this is true that the fans will support them. I love them both, individually and together. If they really are dating, I hope they support and inspire each other for the success of both their careers. I don't think YG expected this.

And to think that dispatch has tons of photos!! :lol: I heard the CEO (?) of dispatch is a friend of papa YG?? Is this true? I do wish the best for both of them and hope this will inspire them to be more successful individually! 

I was really happily shocked this morning with this news and more so with my all time fave Barcelona and my all time king Leo Messi winning :heart:

• Like 1

@chrrykssd and it is that easy thanks!! :lol: 

Btw, nice to see so much love from everywhere  for NJH and LSK . Everyone seem to be rooting for them! I hope this translates positively to their individual careers.

and all the hating on Haejung is such a waste of time :lol: