Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

Guess he is too busy with filming BOTWG. I wonder if he got to watch Coldplay, I don't remeber where but I read somewhere he likes them. I am actually thinking about buying WFKBJ DIRECTOR's cut but I am not sure if it is worth it. I loved the drama though. Will this director's cut be available in viki or dramafever?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chrrykssd said:

They have a cafe and are currently making the DVD. http://cafe.daum.net/kbjdvd 

He does seem really busy with shooting. They have been filming everyday? 

That I'm not sure. I signed up at Cafe Daum yesterday. got dizzy translating the site by myself. :lol: i'll update here when there's something new. 

Regarding the director's cut, I am after the extra footages, interviews, commentaries and bloopers. is it still worth it to buy for $116?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ilove7 said:

Guess he is too busy with filming BOTWG. I wonder if he got to watch Coldplay, I don't remeber where but I read somewhere he likes them.

Yes, he mentioned in his V-Live last January that he likes Coldplay songs but Joo Hyuk seem to be more into alternative/indie songs and musicians like Honne, Gallant and Damien Rice.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moella said:

Yes, he mentioned in his V-Live last January that he likes Coldplay songs but Joo Hyuk seem to be more into alternative/indie songs and musicians like Honne, Gallant and Damien Rice.

and Radiohead. He always listen to Creep, during Celebrity Bromance with Ji soo, his fan meeting, Ji soo's fan meeting. Even in 3 meals a day he played it! He also mentioned in 3MAD that he likes old songs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ilove7 said:

Can anyone help me with NJH's fancafe level up quiz in Daum. They asked 6 questions and I am having trouble translating and answering some of the questions. Especially questions 5 and 6. Thank you

I really wish I could help you.

This is why I don't visit his Korean fan cafe that often coz it just frustrates me so much every time I can't understand what's posted even with the help of google translator! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chrrykssd said:

Post a cap I'll help you. 

By the way the guy in his post is his hyung in the drama. 

공지<등업양식>

회원닉네임 : 
가입일자 : 

등업QIZE 

1. 남주혁군 이름을 한자 음훈으로 적어주세요.

남 :
주 :
혁 :

2. 남주혁군의 작품 제목과 맡은 배역을 5개 작성해주세요. (드라마작품제목-배역)

3. 주혁군이 가장 좋아하는 농구선수 이름은 무엇일까요

4. 주혁군은 자신이 맡은 배역은 항상 0와 관련이 너무 많다고 하셨는데 0은 무엇일까요?

① 물 ② 불 ③ 태양 ④ 번개

5. 이 장면의 주혁군의 대사는?

" ㅇ ㅅㅋㅎㅇ?"

6. 등업조건 캡쳐 사진

| 운영자_미숙이 17.03.02. 02:17

1. I can google translate this
2. I should just list his dramas and his names on those right?
3. This is stephen curry
4. Water
5. My translator says something about scene and abassador but i dont understand the question at all
6. Capturing condition? I dont understand this 

will appreciate your help! 
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, chrrykssd said:

Guess they changed it to a more complicated one. Can't help you. It's too complicated for me. I'll try though.

Nickname

Number of days joined

1. Nam Joohyuk's name in chinese characters? How it's written.. I think Nam is South in Chinese character.

2. His names in his dramas. Specify five. I think you should write both drama and character name.

3. His favorite basketball team. Golden Warriors?

4. The common thing in most his dramas. Answer 1: water.

5. Something he keeps on saying. It's "왜 심쿵했어"

6. Post a screencap of your account. The profile page I think? Where it shows how many days you joined, your number of posts..

This isn't accurate lol I don't know much Korean either

Thank you chrrykssd, at least now I understand the final 2 questions. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chrrykssd said:

No prob. :)

I don't know if it's the case still but I think there's a certain number of posts you have to make before you can enter certain sections of the cafe too. Just in case. 

I just realized that. I have not posted a single thing. I signed up to see photos that are not allowed to be released from the fancafe but I can only see photos already shared and tagged in IG. Sad. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chrrykssd said:

Since he's quite famous now you can find everything in social media. And they have translations in instagram too. There used to be photos you can only find there but you can find everything now elsewhere. He used to visit the cafe from time to time and even left messages for us but he's been quite busy as we've seen. 

Lol. Suddenly I feel so seasoned hahaha

Thank you! You're right, almost everything is in instagram. Wow really he used to visit? I think he is too busy to do that now. First time for me to be fangirling over an actor or drama. 

• Like 1

@ilove7 I read somewhere that the photos and videos that are restricted for release are  from the DVD commentary making, and those who can view them are those who pre ordered the DVD, though I'm  not too sure about this info. Perhaps @chrrykssd knows about this? If this is true, these pics will probably be all over IG once the DVD is released.

kind of bittersweet to read that Joo Hyuk used to visit his fan cafe and even leave messages. I wish he will still find the time to visit the cafe since I supposed most of the regulars there are his fans since he started. I guess they had the chance to reconnect with him during his birthday celebration and 1st fan meeting in Seoul ( based on pics posted in IG)  

I saw this 2014 clip for Etude's make a pink wish event and 20y/o Joo Hyuk is just too cute with the surprised customers.  And oh so tall :wub:

• Like 1

@moellai can view the WFKBJ commentary photos in the kbjdvd fancafe. I was hoping to see BOTWG photos in NJH cafe but not much is there. As @chrrykssd advised, I am just waiting for updates in IG. photos are getting leaked there anyway. I have seen that video when I was having my own NJH fan's day browsing youtube the whole day. :lol:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, chrrykssd said:

Yes. He commented on the posts too. Lol. Just like this. And he knows the fans are also counting his visits via the cafe tracker so even if he doesn't post he logs in so we know he visits still. The fans are totally as cute as him. Yup. :)

These gifs are life haha he's such a puppy sometimes

Aww, that is just so lovely of him to let his fans know that he still visit the cafe.  Love him more for that thoughtful act. And that is a very cute gif from his awesome fans!!

@ilove7 I love the way he looks in botwg from the pics we've seen so far. We will surely get lots more BOTWG pics though after the deluge of pics last week I'm kind of torn and hoping we will see less pics = less spoilers. But it's quite a challenge not to fangirl every time a new BOTWG pic of Joo Hyuk comes out:lol: I'm really very excited to see a new NJH in this drama!!

• Like 1

@moella I started reading the manhwa online. It is about water again, not swimming but still in the water.:lol: I'm on the early chapters and noticed Ha Baek/Mooe shows his body frequently. Will it be the same for NJH? 

I was asking myself how come they didn't change his look from WFKBJ but after seeing the photos last week I realized he dyed his hair black and it's a bit longer now. I'm excited to see this new drama and if it's based on the manhwa I think we'll get to see 2 sides of NJH here. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ilove7 said:

@moella I started reading the manhwa online. It is about water again, not swimming but still in the water.:lol: I'm on the early chapters and noticed Ha Baek/Mooe shows his body frequently. Will it be the same for NJH? 

I was asking myself how come they didn't change his look from WFKBJ but after seeing the photos last week I realized he dyed his hair black and it's a bit longer now. I'm excited to see this new drama and if it's based on the manhwa I think we'll get to see 2 sides of NJH here. 

@ilove7 I have not read the manhwa and  I wonder how different will the drama be. They say it's a spin off so I guess it could really deviate from the original work. I just hope the die hard fans of the manhwa will keep an open mind about any major deviations to be made from the original version.

Is black the natural color of Joo Hyuk's hair? I prefer it that way actually and I'm a fan of messy hair, sort of "woke up like this" look :lol: but I guess we'll be seeing a well groomed Habaek. Either way, Joo Hyuk is a handsome young man and he could very well carry a brooding water god role!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chrrykssd said:

I honestly really wanted to see the BOTWG world come to life as well. The art was really beautiful. Now that you say it like that however I think it's nice that it's a spinoff cause we can't guess how the story goes. :) July is still quite far away. I'm getting curious now and I wish it'd come faster.  

So the broadcast will be on July? Do you have any idea how many episodes there are?  It was mentioned before that the filming will last until July. Since it's preproduced I'm guessing they will incorporate some special effects since it is part fantasy. I was thinking around Aug or at the very latest early Sept :huh: , but then again what do I know :lol:

@chrrykssd @ilove7 I'm quite new in k drama, is it protocol for studios to have a photo op for their first script reading or there are also drama series that did not have such photo op, like botwg for instance. Just curious. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chrrykssd said:

True~ I was wondering why there wasn't any photos from the script reading. I remember they had an excursion? A team building of some sort but no photos as well. Maybe they'll release it when the airing is near. 

I can't wait to see clips from the DVD as well. Everything about Weightlifting Fairy is so bright and light. There's so much to anticipate in the second half of the year!

Did you order the Dcut DvD? Have you read the whole BOTWG Manhwa? Seems like this manhwa has a lot of skinship. B) i wonder if the spinoff/adaptation will be the same.

i don't know his dogs name though. Which is Gaul? What is the other one's name?

• Like 1