[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

@mcleen - Interesting article. There would be so many ways to complement Yewon without being so detailed. Yes my virtual wife is so nice and takes good care of me. Yes my virtual wife is very talented. If he had talked in such a way, it would have been polite and very correct. No real investment. But he is quite gushing isn't he? I also find it telling, that announcers and mc's, expect him to treat her as his wife at events. He is such a nice guy, no one feels bad about asking about it. And friends on both sides are probably plotting for them. : ) . . . . . . . . . . . They have even come to the point in their relationship, where they have their own "couple" give and take. When he is embarrassed or whiny, she goes thru what he is good at. When he sees that she is confused or scared, he talks in calm and kind way. Slapping her hands was the first time I saw him be strict with her. CPR is serious stuff and he didn't want to play around. Hahaha at the end, he just wanted to lay on the bed with her but the lights wouldn't obey him. : P . . . . . . . .. . . At home, he shows his good nature too, after Romi peed on the bed he didn't get mad. Probably because he expects Yewon to wash the bedding anyway! Nah, he seemed so happy to just be in a marriage. Remember when they did their own video taping? His reply about What was Marriage to Him - a big change. Now he must think that change is good.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@colourgrae yes .. I agree with what u said ... he explains in details about his virtual marriage with yewon ...it seems as if he talks about wgm and yewon the most in this interview and this is not the first interview he did so .. he did the same thing with his BNT Magazine interview ..ehehe ..he just can't stop expressing his appreciation towards his wife and how happy he is to have met yewon this year ..hhuhuh... ahh .. i love last week's ep ...they really look like real married couples with a cute "daughter" ...eehehhe .. I love how caring and loving minsuk is towards romi ..love all the scenes that you mentioned ..ehehe ..he's definitely a very considerate husband and i like yewon's effort in trying to cook for her husband though she knows she's not that good in cooking ..but her effort is definitely something very admirable ...we can really picture them as the real spouses with minsuk helping a lot being in the kitchen as well ... yes , I remember the extra cut that you mentioned ... "married life" has really changed him in a good way ..huhuh .  I'm watching the live stream right now ... ohyeah's couple's turn should be after this  ... bbyu couple is going on another honeymoon trip ...i really hope that after ohyeah had finished filming movies and dramas , they will their own honeymoon as well ... it would be a big bonus if they really go to hawaii as what yewon has been wanting from the beginning ..eheheh. 

@Msleemete. I've already PM'ed you the link to watch the live stream ... happy watching .. :)

@dinaz thanks for sharing those pics .. i love them ... i think the one that i love the most of their red carpet pic was the one posted in the previous page when both of them were looking into each others' eyes sweetly while walking down the red carpet ... huhuh ... yes . minsuk is such a gentleman ... 

@t4ol33 me too watching the livestream as well ..don't forget to gush right here about our couple after finished watching ...ehehehehe ... 

Guest loveoppayam

wow @dinaz what a pretty picture of pretty Yewon oenni :heart:

thank you @afrinaalwi who diligently translated the whole article so we can understand what was the article saying.

What an incredible news in the 1st day on 2016, If all we read was true, If all he were saying was honest, then no doubt he is attached to Yewon's charm. Whether MS+YW dating is not my main concern, but the most important is MS truly fall for YW. It is a destiny? Like they are always saying that their meeting on WGM is a destiny. What a beautiful destiny. I think our delulu is according to facts that MS is keen on approaching YW, hope a good news about Ohye couple will pop up in this beautiful year. (JYJ's Junsu & EXID's Hani have announced that they are dating.. I hope there is possibilility for our couple tooB))

omo!!!!!!! the last scene is definitely unexpected .. I mean the scene when they were in their bedroom ..hahahahahaha.... I just can't help giggling ..this is what i love our couple ..they not only makes my heart flutter , they make me feel so touched , they make laughed like an idiot looney and they make me feel sooooo in love .... huhuhuhuhu ... i love this episode!!!!!  love love love love love it so much! 

@mcleen Thank u so much. I watched it well.

She mentioned about his kiss in All about my mom. She asked "Do u like it?". And he shaked his head "No"

And maybe he even asked her "Do u wanna kiss?" *I don't understand but she's embarrased after he asked that*

And they even faked filming a part which he's the king and she's the queen, he brought her to the bed and he jumped to her haha 

I died laughing so much at that part haha :))))))))))

1 minute ago, t4ol33 said:

LOL THAT LAST PART KILLING ME!!! :w00t:

can't stop smiling....yaahhhhh the last past should be turn to romantic scene but as usual it was turn to comedy...why....why....feel like to kill both of them....:D

9 minutes ago, mcleen said:

omo!!!!!!! the last scene is definitely unexpected .. I mean the scene when they were in their bedroom ..hahahahahaha.... I just can't help giggling ..this is what i love our couple ..they not only makes my heart flutter , they make me feel so touched , they make laughed like an idiot looney and they make me feel sooooo in love .... huhuhuhuhu ... i love this episode!!!!!  love love love love love it so much! 

yes yes love them so much....

And the part when they made pottery is so funny

He huged her from behind but she can't concentrate and she said "It's hot" and told him to stand behind her but he kicked the "brave" of the table and she yelled at him lol

I'm just surprised that they seems like a real couple :))))

Next week, he gave her a dog named Jjang-ah which she posted yesterday and they look so happy watching 2 puppies :))))

2 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

@dinaz i'm kind of afraid that it'll go rated R again, but it turns out into a comedy :lol: i literally rollin on the floor watching that last scene.

ekeke me too...rolling and bite my pillow...why they always turned to comedy scene .... i think minsuk already becoming more like yewon...he always made jokes and keep asking kisses from his wife with straight face :mellow:....~~~~~kiyaa~~~~ 

wife: what do you want?

hubby: popo....:phew:...

wife:.runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!I :sweatingbullets:

we: :dizzy:

Archived