[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

Happy new year!!!! thanks a lot for all the goodies shared in this thread ohyeyers .... 

@t4ol33 I love the pictures that you chose for the calendar ...makes me feel like wanting to re watch all the previous episodes again ... 

@Msleemete. it's such a romantic lovely mv .....i love it ... looking forward to see more ohyeah mv from u in the future...

btw , I found the pics from the news article regarding tomorrow's episode of ohyeah ...

web_2094568908_1fedd377.jpg

i use the google translator and it says that minsuk was going to get eyelash perm in tomorrow's epi ...eheehhe

web_2094568908_553efb81.jpg

look at that drawing ...huhuhuh ..look at yewon's drawing/painting ..that's minsuk wearing his hanbok while carrying up romi ....... i love how she wrote "heart" oh yeah ..yewon is such a talented wife ......

web_2094568908_657e0684.jpg

if i'm not mistaken the news article said they are definitely going to re enact the romantic scene in The Ghost ...eeheheehhe ...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This episode looks fun. I was hoping to see her studio. I just want to say, that Minsuk from the beginning asked Yewon what her style of falling in love was. She said it was the slow, getting to know someone kind. Not the instant fireworks. So with MInsuk visiting her off WGM and being a friend (they both agreed if they came back as men they would be good friends) to me in my opinion, he's doing the slow and steady friendship that has that spark in it. Why go thru the trouble, especially since most guys if they are looking to get married, don't want to spend time with a lady unless they are interested. I can't say they will get married, but he seems to be going above and beyond the show. Thanks once again for all of the pictures and videos. I loved the show they put on with their song, but I am sad with how that crazy person cut their dance moves off and did strange angles. I wish someone had sneaked their phone at least in there and just showed OhYeah from afar. Minsuk looked happy and comfortable doing the song and Yewon was nervous. About Minsuk not stepping up when Yewon was giving her acceptance speech - that was her moment and he didn't want to jump in and take the spotlight off of her. : )

This episode looks fun. I was hoping to see her studio. I just want to say, that Minsuk from the beginning asked Yewon what her style of falling in love was. She said it was the slow, getting to know someone kind. Not the instant fireworks. So with MInsuk visiting her off WGM and being a friend (they both agreed if they came back as men they would be good friends) to me in my opinion, he's doing the slow and steady friendship that has that spark in it. Why go thru the trouble, especially since most guys if they are looking to get married, don't want to spend time with a lady unless they are interested. I can't say they will get married, but he seems to be going above and beyond the show. Thanks once again for all of the pictures and videos. I loved the show they put on with their song, but I am sad with how that crazy person cut their dance moves off and did strange angles. I wish someone had sneaked their phone at least in there and just showed OhYeah from afar. Minsuk looked happy and comfortable doing the song and Yewon was nervous. About Minsuk not stepping up when Yewon was giving her acceptance speech - that was her moment and he didn't want to jump in and take the spotlight off of her. : )

@colourgrae welcome back to the thread ..it has been a while since you last posted in this thread but I've always read your comments on Ohyeah in the We Got Married thread .... I agree with what u said ... Yes , Minsuk did ask Yewon that precious question .... and he definitely put of lot of effort to build up his good relationship with Yewon ...I've never seen any other husbands on WGM did like what he did to Yewon offscreen ... I mean , he even drove for hours just to go and visit her on her shooting set during Christmas day etc etc etc ... and I can really feel his sincerity ... btw, Minsuk had an interview and I think he mentioned a lot about him joining We Got Married and I also think he talked about Yewon as well ...I really hope someone would translate the excerpt of him talking about WGM and Yewon in the article ... 

here are some pictures of handsome Minsuk in the interview 

shp_1451617233.jpg

shp_1451617476.jpgshp_1451617515.jpg

the link to the news if there's anyone who wants to try translate ohyeah's excerpt from the news

http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=295543

@afrinaalwi perhaps you might want to help with the translation if you have the time to ...thanks in advance.... 

@dinaz I tried soooo hard to get the gist of the translation  because I see Yewon's name and WGM.... and guess whatt ?? it seems that @susantie09_stv already put up the important point of what Minsuk said about yewon on her IG ... oh myyyy god!!! I just can't help feeling giddy right now... I know that before this he mentioned before that year 2015 is meet Yewon year ... and now he said it again ... but guess what else that he said??? ok .... I have to paste what had @susantie09_stv shared on her IG 

credits : ohye_addict a.k.a @susantie09_stv

he said that Yewon is his happiness!!!!!! kyaaaaa!!!!! this .... I just don't know how to describe my feelings right now ... Yewon is his happiness ... it seems as if he's confessing right here..... omo omo omo omo!!! ohyeyers!!! today is definitely a very happy day for us ... huhuhhu .... thanks a lot @susantie09_stv for sharing this ..... and Minsuk  is definitely the best husband on WGM for me.... 

@Mianhe97 and @phoenixcv where have u ladies been ?? I really hope this news would make u happy .... :) 

Guest loveoppayam

@mcleen about Popularity awards speech? Yes I have. What he said makes me, maybe all ohyeyers, happy. He only remember Yewon, he didn't even remember the name of WGM PD....  He was nervous during the event except when he and Yewon sat on guest chairs area.

59 minutes ago, mcleen said:

@dinaz I tried soooo hard to get the gist of the translation  because I see Yewon's name and WGM.... and guess whatt ?? it seems that @susantie09_stv already put up the important point of what Minsuk said about yewon on her IG ... oh myyyy god!!! I just can't help feeling giddy right now... I know that before this he mentioned before that year 2015 is meet Yewon year ... and now he said it again ... but guess what else that he said??? ok .... I have to paste what had @susantie09_stv shared on her IG 

credits : ohye_addict a.k.a @susantie09_stv

he said that Yewon is his happiness!!!!!! kyaaaaa!!!!! this .... I just don't know how to describe my feelings right now ... Yewon is his happiness ... it seems as if he's confessing right here..... omo omo omo omo!!! ohyeyers!!! today is definitely a very happy day for us ... huhuhhu .... thanks a lot @susantie09_stv for sharing this ..... and Minsuk  is definitely the best husband on WGM for me.... 

@Mianhe97 and @phoenixcv where have u ladies been ?? I really hope this news would make u happy .... :) 

omo...omo... DAEBAK!!!!!I'm here...I'm here...let's do virtual hug together ...that's why last nite he looked so so lonely....what about the antis ?

[Back in time]

1:20 How can he pull her close to him like that *with his straight face"?

And in this video, they kept looking at the camera :))) Poor them!

LOL and the music is so good. Anyone knows the title of that song at 1:22?

Can't wait for 2morrow ^^

@loveoppayam the Popularity Award speech ... his speech is definitely all about Yewon ...and I really love how he said it out sincerely .....also the one that makes me so giddy today is from his latest interview .. he said that Yewon is his happiness .... @dinaz had already quoted my previous post and posted it on this page again ... the interview which was translated by @susantie09_stv ....I just can't help smiling from ears to ears reading what he said regarding Yewon ....he's such a sweet husband .... 

@dinaz yes dearie ..let's have virtual group hug ...huhuhuh .. Minsuk always makes us happy and feels like we're on the cloud 9 right ?? I wonder how do they celebrate new year together today ... huhuhuh ... 

@Msleemete. that scene is definitely one of my most favorite romantic scene between Ohyeah ... their skinship is just too natural ... btw . it's said that there's no cameraman in that room since they used unmanned camera to record Ohyeah's actions ..that's why you can see they  look really natural  right there ... huhuhu ... 

@mcleen yup wondering also how they spent their new year eve and today .....:rolleyes:

their coming shooting for wgm is on tuesday or monday? wondering also if they are going to say something about the mbc and kbs award ceremony....

@Msleemete. while they're  inside the sauna room minsuk keep looking at the camera before the romantic scene but his still doing that and unfortunately there was sound outside the room while he doing that may be the pdnim warning them not to do further action because they can monitoring them from outside...pity them....moral of the story just kiss her...kiss her when the timing is on...don't miss it again...

YOROBUN how to say I had read that knetz (not all) said that KSY so desperate at the award ceremony that nite when she kissed her nampyeon on stage ....feel sorry for her...luckily ohyeah couple not showing their true feeling much while on the stage ...

@dinaz knetz are the one that desperate for bashing LOL :phew:

from what i see, that kiss was on so yeon part since si yang only going for a hug, he looked a bit surprised too. i've stopped watching KSY so not really sure what lead to that kiss. 

7 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

@dinaz knetz are the one that desperate for bashing LOL :phew:

from what i see, that kiss was on so yeon part since si yang only going for a hug, he looked a bit surprised too. i've stopped watching KSY so not really sure what lead to that kiss. 

knetz bad mouthing his wife not him...i dont know his wife name ..his wife doing the lips kissed and hug  him while on the stage ....:(pity her...

6 minutes ago, dinaz said:

knetz bad mouthing his wife not him...i dont know his wife name ..his wife doing the lips kissed and hug  him while on the stage ....:(pity her...

that's what i mean, the husband looked like he don't know that she;s gonna kiss him. so it might be a surprised for him. but we don't really know what happened, it could be a mission like with minsuk's case in cultural village. maybe we'd see whole picture someday in an episode/

and like i said. knetz are just desperate to bash someone :lol:

and minsuk went to yewon's gallery again with his friends. he's trying to pop that gum in the picture, guess he remembers the gum kiss LOL :phew:

Archived