[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long time no see chingu ~ :blush: i just finished my mini thesis and (finally) graduated from my university, that's why i couldn't joined the happiness with you guys and can only being a silent reader. But now that i'm free i can join again ! hahaha :w00t:and Merry Christmas for you who celebrated it (sorry if i'm late).

That photos, wow.... did Minsuk really visited her ? Again ?? What the....... i'm soo Happy, why are they so cute like this?  :bawling:Damn you OhYeah, i tried so so hard to be realistic whenever i watched WGM but seeing those photos, the way he care so much to Yewon, make me want to jump into a Delulu land. Geez ~ Please give me (us) the streaming link, i'll try to watch it live. ughhhhh..........................

On 12/19/2015 at 11:59 PM, Mianhe97 said:

you watch it LIVE? yeah! to other check out streaming list available

@oohlala15 They were both in bed having a face to face conversation about something (I thought they were talking about "chingus" but maybe not) then suddenly minsuk started performing CPR on yewon. He did very well might I add. I'm guessing that after teaching yewon how its done, minsuk asked for his wife to try it out on him. She messed up a little, but added in mouth to mouth resuscitation, which minsuk didn't demonstrate on his wife. So dont know where she got that idea from :phew:

Minsuk brought up kissing a lot too. It seemed like he asked Yewon for a popo and Yewon got really shy. He didn't simply ask about kissing but he kind of pouted his lips and nodded his head towards Yewon like, "Come on...lay one on me" kkkkk 

That's the part that made me scream :D

7 minutes ago, nikkymarie said:

@oohlala15 They were both in bed having a face to face conversation about something (I thought they were talking about "chingus" but maybe not) then suddenly minsuk started performing CPR on yewon. He did very well might I add. I'm guessing that after teaching yewon how its done, minsuk asked for his wife to try it out on him. She messed up a little, but added in mouth to mouth resuscitation, which minsuk didn't demonstrate on his wife. So dont know where she got that idea from :phew:

Minsuk brought up kissing a lot too. It seemed like he asked Yewon for a popo and Yewon got really shy. He didn't simply ask about kissing but he kind of pouted his lips and nodded his head towards Yewon like, "Come on...lay one on me" kkkkk 

That's the part that made me scream :D

OH MY GAWWWD!!!! I SCREAMED REALLY LOUD AFTER READING YOUR POST. Oh Min Suk daebakkk!!!

15 minutes ago, nikkymarie said:

@dinaz Don't feel bad. It looks like every one else has missed today's live broadcast as well, seeing as no one else is here spazzing but me right now. Everyone must have had a very good Christmas and they have tired themselves out haha.

yup everyone still in holidays mood :)

16 minutes ago, oohlala15 said:

I was watching episode 300 on ok! Channel earlier tdy and according to the subbing during preview, YW exclaimed that MS asked for mouth to mouth resuscitation?! Is that true? 

Pls share squeal-worthy moments of our couple. Gumayo. 

yup...please...please

My stream was lagging so I missed a lot too. However, I found this episode was intresting. I think it is evident that Minsuk was feeling "romantic" if you know what I mean during their bed scene and it seem like Yewon might be tipsy or tired cuz her eyes was a lil glossy and kind of blood shot red I have to watch again. I noticed that Minsuk was the one who put Yewon on his lap and it seems she felt uncomfortable so she decided to get off or she might have been more aware of the cameras and tried to keep it pg. hahahhahah However, I did notice that Yewon was inching closer and closer to Minsuk to cuddle with him at the end of the bed scene. 

I love how they were cooking at home. Hahahha and when Yewon asked for Minsuk helped with the cooking. Hahahha and idk i felt this awkwardness. I am not sure if it might be awkward cuz there are real feelings and they might be together. Idk I have to watch again. If our couple was real I think Minsuk would probably have a hard time hiding it. It was funny while they were eating Minsuk was asking for a kiss. Yewon why did you not kiss ur husband and minsuk why did you not just grab her and kiss her 

@dil_infinity YAAAAAAAAASSS!! But disclaimer, the kiss talk took place another day while they were sitting at a table having a meal, not when they were in bed. If they started making out in bed I would have died. But Yewon did seem to cuddle her husband in bed (like she was nearly on top of him lol)...only a bit of it was shown though. the bedroom editing seemed really choppy to me.

i watched it live actually. but i just want to focus on our couple that's why i didn't posted here :P
when they ate together, lol Minsuk is so cute. the way he pouted his lips.. :* and also Yewon made salad with veggies he doesn't like :D he still eat it though
:Dbtw, is he sick or something ? or maybe he's just tired ? :o

Our couple really do subtle skinship like with the cpr scene minsuk holds Yewon wrist when he is talking to her idk why I find that cute

The editing was choppy I am not sure if I saw my favorite scene when Minsuk licks his fingers... I am so upset

11 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

My stream was lagging so I missed a lot too. However, I found this episode was intresting. I think it is evident that Minsuk was feeling "romantic" if you know what I mean during their bed scene and it seem like Yewon might be tipsy or tired cuz her eyes was a lil glossy and kind of blood shot red I have to watch again. I noticed that Minsuk was the one who put Yewon on his lap and it seems she felt uncomfortable so she decided to get off or she might have been more aware of the cameras and tried to keep it pg. hahahhahah However, I did notice that Yewon was inching closer and closer to Minsuk to cuddle with him at the end of the bed scene. 

I love how they were cooking at home. Hahahha and when Yewon asked for Minsuk helped with the cooking. Hahahha and idk i felt this awkwardness. I am not sure if it might be awkward cuz there are real feelings and they might be together. Idk I have to watch again. If our couple was real I think Minsuk would probably have a hard time hiding it. It was funny while they were eating Minsuk was asking for a kiss. Yewon why did you not kiss ur husband and minsuk why did you not just grab her and kiss her 

I dont think its awkward between them,its chaos!!!! Hahahahaha. She even forget to cook rice and they decide to have instant rice instead. I only saw one bowl of rice but she gave him a lot..... The dishes are abundant too,it looks like 4 people serving.

She really work hard to prepare the breakfast for him. Dont forget she easily distracted too,she jumped to another dish before it was done and as usual its her husband who take care of the rest

Archived