[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when will engsub come out?i think kshowonline stop subbing WGM,,,

As far as everyone knows, they have dropped WGM so now all we have is @Girls DayF so hopefully they'll be out soon. I would help if I knew Korean or else I'd offer to sub myself. 

ohh,,why they dropped it?not much viewers than the other variety show?thats a bummer:(

when will engsub come out?i think kshowonline stop subbing WGM,,,

As far as everyone knows, they have dropped WGM so now all we have is @Girls DayF so hopefully they'll be out soon. I would help if I knew Korean or else I'd offer to sub myself. 

I see, so it's true then. Sigh, that's sad. Keeping my hope @Girls_DayF, hope they'd continue subbing SungJoy's eps, pretty please. You're our only hope. Unless anyone here who knows Korean would translate it for us. "fingers-crossed"

I have finally gathered my confidence and made an account here. I always visit this thread whenever i have free time. :)

Here is a Pic of Joy and Tiffany from her Instagram account. I just want to share this to all of you. Not sure if this would show correctly. Anyways. Hello to all of you. <3

12237187_544162015731601_2031128935_n.jp

Sorry for the series of posts JaeFulJoys. Can someone merge them. Thanks.

Btw, when will our Byu couple do the Pepero Challenge? lol... That would be super fun and heart-fluttering. Would SJ be able to do it? He faltered during the eye to eye challenge, had a hard time recharging Joy and was shy in the proposal. A pepero challenge would be interesting and romantic photoshoots pose too. lol...

Can't wait for the Jeju Island eps, no preview photos yet. i'm curious over what they filmed there. :P

Hi! I found some short scenes from the latest episodes that are subbed. These are really short. Posted these in case some of you have not seen this.

Is it okay to insert many videos in one post?

is there any way to ask either of them to sub the episodes? If they already translate the clips, there would be a way to to do with the episodes, right? Since KSN dropped WGM, other couples have started their own subbing teams, we're the only ones who don't have one. 

As far as i know @yookjjaldow in twitter will sub the full episode of sungjae and joy's wgm ep 21 . Please wait for it as he/she is editing the video now. 

While waiting u can watch the unaired cut with eng sub from @yookjjaldow

https://youtu.be/5DVUpMYNYIg

Thank you so much KSN for the English sub. You made me smile today. Thanks heaps, owe you big time guys. Hope you continue subbing the upcoming eps. God bless. :D  Just watched, completely appreciated the latest. Again, love you to bits KSN subbers. I'm sane now. keke

Thanks for sharing the unaired clip Hearst.

My heart flutters when SJ said Joy likes Changsub's voice. I find it sweet.  Also find it sweet when he stared at Joy lovingly, my heart died at that moment. And the sweet and loving husband SungJae came out in his backroom interview too. Oh Joy, your husband is falling, falling for you. keke

@ate I also like his BRI when he spoke candidly and honestly about Joy. :)

The bus scenes was so funny esp on the part of Joy and yet Sungjae still looks lovingly towards his wife. 

My favorite part of last week's episode was the proposal scene and Sungjae announcing that Joy is his wife. 

Archived