[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Hey anyone knows whether CNBLUE is going to make a comeback in Korea this year? In the fan meeting it was said that they will make a comeback in Japan and an arena tour in September. I need CNBLUE back very badly!!:tears::tears:

Theres a rumor a that they'll comeback in July but i dont know it will turn out true or not since it just a rumor . Lets just wait . Everyone here need CNBLUE comeback anyways . Too much individual activity these day  . 

• Like 2

Hey anyone knows whether CNBLUE is going to make a comeback in Korea this year? In the fan meeting it was said that they will make a comeback in Japan and an arena tour in September. I need CNBLUE back very badly!!:tears::tears:

Theres a rumor a that they'll comeback in July but i dont know it will turn out true or not since it just a rumor . Lets just wait . Everyone here need CNBLUE comeback anyways . Too much individual activity these day  . 

THANK YOU!!!!

TheSoneSource retweeted

150625 MBC 뉴스투데이 소녀시대 서현 맨도롱 또똣 서 깜짝 까메오.HDTV.1080i.Mpeg2.금보다GG http://mgnet.me/avxGer9 

Embedded image permalink

서현, '맨도롱또똣' 깜짝 출연…유연석 "번호 알려달라" 농담 http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201506241318941113&ext=na 

CIPRdqiWwAAmS4a.jpg
CIPRd2IWcAAIi3c.jpg
CIPReSLWcAA6sQR.jpg

TheSoneSource @TheSoneSource

Seohyun Cameo MBC '맨도롱또똣/Warm and Cozy' E13,cut 1080p http://youtu.be/d5sAwSIHPnA 

• Like 3

【CNBLUE】9月にCNBLUE 4th Albumの発売決定!さらに今秋4th Albumを引っ提げた2015年秋のアリーナツアーも開催!詳細は後日公式サイトおよびファンクラブサイト内で発表予定☆お楽しみに☆http://cnblue-official.jp

【CNBLUE】「CNBLUE OFFICIAL FAN MEETING 2015 BOICE"夏祭り"」全公演終了いたしました!ありがとうございます!ニューアルバム、そして秋のアリーナツアーもどうぞお楽しみに☆

CIRBW-JUYAAzOEA.jpg
CIRBW-MUEAAE6KF.jpg
CIRBW-wUsAAIPK-.jpg

• Like 2

Guest supercalifragilistic

Just a random comment but Hyunnie is looking really pretty lately.  Like really.

Guest yongseoalways_stv

Same thots.recently I saw a pic of hyun where she is almost  an angel.I don't know how to share the pic here or I wud have posted it since I HV already saved it.I m on the hospital bed and that pic really makes me happy.

FAN MEETING 2015 BOICE"夏祭り" :wub::wub::wub::wub:

i have to say that jonghyun looks so handsome lately.  much more handsome.

maybe because of WGM....hahahahahaha

Same thots.recently I saw a pic of hyun where she is almost  an angel.I don't know how to share the pic here or I wud have posted it since I HV already saved it.I m on the hospital bed and that pic really makes me happy.

are you okay chingu? take care! we have to support yongseo til no end!!

get well soon!

Just a random comment but Hyunnie is looking really pretty lately.  Like really.

I definitely agree. She really looks happy and blooming. After rewatching WGM last night and saw her picture, I have realized how much she had grown, she becomes prettier and prettier as she olds, not just physically but how she carries herself,she's the quintessence of the phrase "getting old gracefully".

Can't remember seeing Yong in green shirt, I guess this is my first time seeing him and the color really suits him well. He looks vibrant  in green.

• Like 3

Guest yongseoalways_stv

are you okay chingu? take care! we have to support yongseo til no end!!

get well soon!

ya I m recovering but may take some time.of course we have to support them always and ever.I may sound crazy but I pray for them often.and thanx for the wishes.hope I can get out of this place soon.

I will just save my comment with the picture, I might not help to comment regarding the comparison that will hurt others :) anyway, I will just brag how dashing debonair Yong is in that suit, as expected what is the use of being a bias if I will not praise him :)

• Like 1

Guest glamrockr69

thoughts to share... its just very saddening to know that AdamCouple GainXJoKwon had auctioned their couple rings in HappyTogether. During the exchange it is clearly seen in their eyes how WGM is not just a pretend show of idols trying to date in the public eye. im wondering if someday i may have to see the GogumaCouple doing the same. just thinking about it is really breaking my heart right now. coz you see, before i was a goguma...i was an adam. i only saw yongseo on their halloween episode and thought they were a goodlooking couple, then just as after adam ended, i watched the goguma couple next.

if youre not lazy you can watch through the whole show or just skip on the AdamCouple parts. jokwon was really sad coz he gave gain that ring. to us goguma's, that ring, or rather "precious" is more than just a bling on their finger. it represents a lot more, yong wears it even in photoshoots, says that someone might scold him if he doesnt wear it. hyun also wears it outside wgm... and to see  it sold just like that is just really sad. i hope they give it back.