[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

So that's why Yong all of a sudden said he wants to battle with Jong Kook in Running Man when he just finished guesting on that show, because i think he knew Hyun will be there with her Unnies as guests soon! Delulu mode! lol! :P

• Like 7

Guest IchaYS2228

Hello Gogumas.. I'm newbie here.. :)  I'm from indonesia.. let's be a friend and keep to support YongSeo :wub::wub::wub: #YSIR

hahahah, chubby yong and chubby hyun still looks nice!! so cute :wub:

i am really curious about what is this ""chubby"" app....anyone knows what is that? 

WARM and COZY

CIPS3lBUEAAkz4e.jpg

CIPS3O_UwAAc48C.jpg

CIPS3hOVAAAY3SM.jpg

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun to Make Cameo Appearance on “Warm and Cozy”

warm-and-cozy-seohyun-.jpg

On June 24, the production team of MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Warm and Cozy” revealed that Girls’ Generation member Seohyun will be making a special cameo appearance in this week’s episode 13.

Seohyun is said to be emerging as a ‘Cupid’s Love’ character who tries to bring Lee Jung Joo (played by Kang Sora) and Hwang Ok (Kim Sung Oh) together.

In the still cuts that were revealed on this day, Seohyun can be seen enjoying drinks at the ‘Warm and Cozy’ restaurant as she sits opposite Poongsan (B1A4’s Jinyoung).

The filming for Seohyun’s cameo took place this past June 21 at Jeju Island and it is said that her presence filled the entire set with energy, as all of the male staff members gathered around to get a look at her in person.

During rehearsals, as the actors practiced out a scene where Yoo Yeon Sukasks Seohyun if she would be able to give him a ride, to which she is supposed to refuse, the Girls’ Generation member surprised everyone with an unexpected joke: “I will give you a ride if you give me your number.”

About her appearance in the drama, Seohyun expressed, “I watched [‘Warm and Cozy’] without missing a single episode because it is a production of the director and scriptwriter I have always liked, so I was very happy to be able to appear in it. I was able to focus well due to all of the actors and staff members’ warmth and kindness. It’s disappointing that it was so short, but I think it will remain as a good memory for me.”

The episode featuring Seohyun’s cameo is scheduled to air on June 24 at 10 p.m. (KST).

Credit: Soompi

Edited by Akopinoy2228YS
  • Like 6

So that's why Yong all of a sudden said he wants to battle with Jong Kook in Running Man when he just finished guesting on that show, because i think he knew Hyun will be there with her Unnies as guests soon! Delulu mode! lol! :P

Kaka,latest news on Sones that Seohyun is on a team with JongJook hyung: JongKook-Taeyeon-Seohyun. Maybe...delulu,lol

• Like 6

OFF TOPIC:

Lol.. IDK but is my ship for this couple dying? xD

I've been to Jackji lately and I've been watching Roommate!

And some craziness blah blah of mine or if you're filipino, I mean "Kabaliwan ko" lol.. is that right? I don't speak tagalog much... Posting on my FB that I'm cheating Yonghwa because of Jackson! hahahaha that was my craziness!! puahaha!!

Don't worry! I still ship this couple!! And I still hope that they will be together!! *PRAYS*

And please watch my YongSeo FMVs if ever you're bored!! Just search my channel Yanna Navales!! ^^ 

• Like 2

TheSoneSource @TheSoneSource 

Seohyun to cameo on MBC '맨도롱또똣/Warm and Cozy' Ep13 on 24th 10PM on 0:18 http://takeswf.imbc.com/wwwflv/Content/20156/13(2).mp4  http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/man/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003188100048100000 

CIK4-PWVEAAzXpe.jpg
CIK4-PXVAAAtAXw.jpg
CIK4-OIUkAAIgoj.jpg

TheSoneSource @TheSoneSource 

150623 SNSD 런닝맨/Running Man filming at 강화캠핑파크/Ganghwa Camping Park (2) http://cafe.naver.com/pp009/2543 

CIMJ7QpUwAAl3pM.jpg
CIMJ7zKUMAA9Prd.jpg
CIMJ8SlUkAAXgAQ.jpg
CIMJ8A9UsAAOwYW.jpg

CIPPCp-UsAAJmwe.jpg

150624 서현이는 핑크!

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

• Like 7

seems like she lost some weights for this comeback. i like her style now, it's close to the hair style and body shape of Yongseo time. cant believe Seobaby now can make an unexpected joke with male actors. Who taught her that?..as i remember, there is a very childish person whom likes to play pranks and jokes...his name is Yongyong.

• Like 6

OFF TOPIC:

Lol.. IDK but is my ship for this couple dying? xD

I've been to Jackji lately and I've been watching Roommate!

And some craziness blah blah of mine or if you're filipino, I mean "Kabaliwan ko" lol.. is that right? I don't speak tagalog much... Posting on my FB that I'm cheating Yonghwa because of Jackson! hahahaha that was my craziness!! puahaha!!

Don't worry! I still ship this couple!! And I still hope that they will be together!! *PRAYS*

And please watch my YongSeo FMVs if ever you're bored!! Just search my channel Yanna Navales!! ^^ 

Yes, Kabaliwan is correct, much better if you use kahibangan ^_^

Anyway, it's a wrong timing to abandon this ship as SNSD and CNBlue will promote their respective albums this coming months and there's a chance that YongSeo will meet... same as Taeun couple.

Edited by Tracer1

and for the love of Hyuni, Dispatch also release this khekhekhe :D

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/319482?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

20150624161232_s__2875491.jpg

▶ Selfie(셀피) : 자신의 모습을 직접 찍은 사진을 의미하는 단어로, ‘자가촬영’ 사진의 줄임말. 2013년 옥스퍼드 선정 올해의 단어다. 우리말로 바꾸면, ‘직찍'(직접 찍은 사진) 정도.

▷ WHO : 유연석, ‘소녀시대’ 서현, ‘B1A4′ 진영.

▷ WHEN : 6월 24일.

▷ WHAT : MBC-TV ‘맨도롱 또똣’ 촬영 인증샷.

▷ WHY : 유연석이 24일 자신의 SNS에 올린 셀카. ‘맨도롱 또똣’에 특별 출연한 서현, 훈남 웨이터 진영과 함께 인증샷.

▷ HOW : 먼저 서현은 청순 그 자체. 긴 머리를 살짝 넘겨 우아하게 마무리. 귀여운 브이 포즈로 사진을 찍음. 반면 진영은 시크한 표정으로 카메라를 바라 봄.

유연석은 두 대세 아이돌 옆에서도 밀리지 않는 비주얼을 과시. 사진과 함께 “서현 짱! 소시 짱! 진영 짱! B1A4 짱!”이라며 귀여운 멘트를 덧붙임.

<글=박인영기자, 사진=유연석 인스타그램>

• Like 2

Seohyun's draw for her Birthday Part so elegence . The drawing is sooo her >< I wish i can be there during her birthday party but we're too far and the ticket sold out already :( 

Puahahahhaaha this is funny !! too much choding make his pant tore . HAHAHAHAHHA THANKYOU MINHYUK  FOR COVERED THE STUPID HYUNG ! 

CIQOx07VAAAB6uZ.jpg

cr to owner 

• Like 5

SUPERB!!! SEOHYUN's 25th birthday party tickets SOLD OUT under 3 MINUTES!!! A lot k-sones don't get tickets!

When I saw the venue of Seohyun 25 th birtday party I wonder if she hold solo concert instead birthday party.

Seem like she is a golden egg for the company now. The Invitation and the venue for her birthday was totally something elegant and superb spacious:wub:

Edited by leeagassi
  • Like 2